It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman and UFO's: Connection or Seperate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Could anyone here try to explain where the link between the Mothman creature spotted in Point Pleasent, West Virginia and UFO's came into place? I heard that a few UFO's were spotted in the area at that time when Mothman was spotted but how about any actual connections between the two? Is there any at all or is it just coincidence?

SUPPORT NORML.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Connected in my opinion, the jersey devil on the other hand seems to be its own little mosnter. Mothman possibly even more so than bigfoot seems to have a intimate relationship with ufology. Read books or stories of mothman encounters and you will see instances of lights in the sky and the OZ factor at play. Also their is alot of discussion lately about "flying aliens", could this really be just videos of mothman?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Could be. The simularities between the flying humanoids and Mothman are very similar. Almost too similar. Really makes one think.

SUPPORT NORML.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Dirk Pitt]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Based on my readings the mothmen are also known as the albino draconians. These are the alien entities that have struken a deal with the american government in return for technology. They are evil aliens from the Alpha Draconia star sytem and also the "master race" in our sector! They are a reptilian race but unlike the other reptilians they have wings and fly! Beware of these dudes!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense. A cover-up of Earth government dealings with an extraterrestrial race. The day will come when light shall pierce through their cover and reveal to all of what exactly both parties have been up to.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My elderly mother (she's in her 70's) thinks that Mothman could be a pet that the aliens let loose on earth by accident. She thinks he's a pet to them, like we have cats and dogs.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Try this-
members.tripod.com...

I've been trying to track Jack Downing down for a few years, to no avail. I've been told by someone I believe to be in the know and truthful, that Major Jack is real. Your guess, at this point, is at least as good as mine.

new topics

top topics

join