It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and Venezuela partner against US domination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by arran777
the Venezuela presedent did say before last yr he would help Iran in an event of attack maybe not milliatary but cutting off oil supplies or something.

If that happens, Venezuela will be more hurt than the US. Drilling in Alaska will take place, and dipping into US oil reserve plus the shipments from Arabia and other places. ANd an embargo will be placed on Venzuelan oil.

Guess what keeps Venezuela's economy going? Exporting oil, especially to the US.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yet Venezuela shut off large amount of oil to the USA a year or so ago, where did it go? China. All they need now is for China to ask for more oil and they no longer need the USA, China is using more oil each year and is thus the largest economic threat the USA has ever seen, more so than the Soviet Union. Venezuela is prepping for economic warfare with the USA by changing who they export oil too.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Yet Venezuela shut off large amount of oil to the USA a year or so ago, where did it go? China. All they need now is for China to ask for more oil and they no longer need the USA, China is using more oil each year and is thus the largest economic threat the USA has ever seen, more so than the Soviet Union. Venezuela is prepping for economic warfare with the USA by changing who they export oil too.

An embargo can be placed on Venezuela, and no, China won't nuke or bomb the US because the US put an embargo on Venezuela. They may complain however.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I will use US because the US is no longer a people but a handfull of elites or less than 1% of the population. The people no longer have a say thus they are no longer part of the US, they are just sheep for the slaughter.

So you claim and some others.....but it is nothing more than an exagerated claim...

Venezuela and Iran allying is no suprise to me, actually I heard this about a year ago on the grape vine somewhere else. The two have something they can trade: oil and weapons. Weapons from China and Russia can now be sent to Venezuela should the US military try anything through direct or indirect tactics such as mercenaries or regulars.

Are people so naive these days that they think the United States is the only one who "uses indirect tactics" against regimes like Chavez's and Ahmadinejad whose main goal is the destruction of Capitalism?....

I think people who think so are living with their heads under the sand. Chavez and Ahmadinejad have funded terrorists against U.S. and incite violence against the U.S... and here apparently some people think the U.S. should take it without doing anything about it....

Venezuela is now a focal point for anti-imperialism in South America, the US CIA tried to stop Hugo Chavez with a coup de tat (100 generals is what they call it) that failed COMPLETELY because the military found out they were serving the CIA not Hugo, thus they changed sides.

Care to provide evidence to support this?.... and btw, last i remember there have been demonstrations of a million or more Venezuelans who have taken to the streets to protest against Chavez...and in Venezuela there are 45-47% poor people, the supposed people Chavez is fighting for in Venezuela, which is a far cry from the claims of Chavez and Chavez's supporters...

Iran is the ONLY nation in the middle east now that is NOT part of the US imperialism plan.

....Yeah, and the Iranian regime's main goal is to "pave the way for the 12th Imam by bringing destruction and chaos to the world".... Nice plan huh?....

Also they are the ONLY ones who have refused to back down and actually have a military to back it up, hence if the military wants to attack it will be lots of bombardment for both sides.

Noone gives a crap about Iran's military, the worry is their concealed attempts to get, if they don't have already, nuclear weapons....

China is the last superpower in the world that can easily wipe the USA OUT since they have been modernizing their army.

and that would be so nice huh?... China knows that if they try to "wipe out the U.S." the U.S. will wipe them out before their bombs land... and they are not that stupid yet. Any ground attacks by China will be encountered by millions of Americans armed to the teeth and won't last more than 6 months or so.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Muaddib, I watched that video you posted a link to. You know, that one about the coup, where Chavez is sitting there talking all this crap while his soldiers were literally right outside his compound killing people in the streets. And I understood the point, not only in intent, but in language as well seeing as I speak Spanish.

But on closer scrutiny, you could say that the mastery in that piece of propaganda against Chavez was the editing. Really what it was were a bunch of protestors who got rowdy with the police and provoked them into escalation, shots were fired, and people got killed. I don't see how in its essense it is any different how an armed force here would deal with protests that turned violent in that order, on that scale. And yet, the way the video lays it out, it comes across as directly opposing the words Chavez was saying.

I wasn't fooled. And I am no fan of Chavez. But nuh uh.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I smell arrogance, ignorance, pride, over-zealous, and over confidence... It keeps getting stronger.
Amusingly people still belive the US government is trying to bring "peace and democracy" to the world, and ironic.

I hope Chavez keeps going, I am a big fan of his, he is out to help his people and screw the elitists, GO CHAVEZ! Everything he does has a reason, and it is to keep his enemies occupied ELSEWHERE so he can keep helping his people.
I wonder how long it will be though before the US military attacks Iran, they have not the power to DARE touch them with ground forces so it will be bombardment.
Oil and greed, not a good mix.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join