It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Leaked footage from real alien incident in 1984.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Ive been completely unsuccessful at trying to find this footage that your posting and every link Ive found on this discussion has also been shutdown. can you please help me in finding the YouTube link as so i can see this footage that your talking about? Or tell me the proper heading so i can find it myself on YouTube? Thank you very much! [email protected] or [email protected]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Here you go sir, the original tape from the japanese TV-show:

Original McPhearson tape

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It seems that every link has been taken down. There must be something special to it. Any more places to view it?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
reply to post by sperical123

Here you go sir, the original tape from the japanese TV-show:

Original McPhearson tape

The reason this keeps getting taken down is because it is a copyrighted PRODUCTION. It was a film.

MADE FOR TV MOVIE

The first one was the best one but this has been discussed on ATS before like the previous page in this thread for example...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

its been removed fron the tube

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello, I have seen the original video.
I can confirm without any doubt whatsoever that there are THREE videos of this incident.
Two of the videos are reinactments of the original video.

Everyone must understand why there are multiple versions of the same incident.
The first reinactment was created to hide the original video, the second reinactment was created simply to create confusion and uncertainty.

I, to this day, can still not find the original video.

One of the key events that is the main difference between the reinactments and the original is the ending.

In the ORIGINAL tape, at the end, the boy filming the ordeal heads upstairs into a SMALL BEDROOM, realizes he's not alone, turns around and the camera shows a 'point blank' shot of the alien. The alien then grabs the camera from the boy and turns it to the boy who is shown absolutely frozen. There is absolutely no one else in the room except the alien and the boy. The video then ends.

On one of the REINACTMENTS the same scene is in a bathroom and shows a shot of the alien from about 8 feet away. There are two extra people in the room with the alien and the boy. The film then ends.

The last REINACTMENT is the same as the first reinactment except it's filmed in a LARGE BEDROOM.

Might I also add that the aliens in all three versions are different. The alien in the original looks very real and the way the people were reacting was very real.

Since seeing the original video in 1993 I have come across an image of the boy at the end (frozen) but nothing else, just a still image.

The video is set like concrete in my mind.

I am shocked at the extent at which some people have gone to cover this original video. This means that this video is a very significant piece of information.

I would just like to close in saying that this abdution DID happen, it HAS been covered up, there ARE three versions (all of which I have seen) and I am NOT the only one who has seen the original.
I encourage all people that have seen the original (as I have described) to speak up, because you are not the only one who remembers seeing what you saw.

Over and out.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jj.blackbelt

Yes sir, I have seen the original. If I remember correctly, the icon representing the 'UFO forum' here on ATS is a still picture of the being, taken from that original video. Perhaps I'm mistaken, though. I do remember that the video I saw in the early 90s wasn't the two videos commonly posted all over the internet. I can't find the original anywhere.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
damn many link are not working anymore

if you think something might be removed .. dont take any chance
save the youtube video and put it on a media fire link

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This link still works, pretty sure its the one the original op was talking about...VIDEO
thanks.Acharya
would love to see the original video,anyone know where to find it?

edit on 14-9-2010 by paradiselost333 because: to add coment

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jj.blackbelt

any idea where we can see the original...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its pretty cool that the guy who made the orginal got to re-make it with bigger budget later on and ended up working in movies and TV. Not so cool UPN then took his second version and changed it but, at least he got payed. I believe he still has rights to the very orginal video although he was willing to sell them.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Because it is a copyrighted production, which users on YouTube have no right to post without permission. No conspiracy here; YouTube users are simply stealing something that does not belong to them.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jj.blackbelt
I can confirm without any doubt whatsoever that there are THREE videos of this incident.

You cannot confirm that. You have no proof this first video exists. People who claim to have seen it are either mistaken or liars.

Provide a single shred of evidence this "first video" exists. All the evidence is to the contrary.

I am shocked at the extent at which some people have gone to cover this original video. This means that this video is a very significant piece of information.

There is a cover-up going on and disinformation being spread. The real cover-up is by those spreading disinformation that the video is real.

Prove me wrong. Provide a single shred of evidence the video exists.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda
any idea where we can see the original...

You can't, it doesn't exist.

Anyone who says otherwise is either mistaken or spreading disinformation.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OMG
WACWT
LAME

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

In the ORIGINAL tape, at the end, the boy filming the ordeal heads upstairs into a SMALL BEDROOM, realizes he's not alone, turns around and the camera shows a 'point blank' shot of the alien. The alien then grabs the camera from the boy and turns it to the boy who is shown absolutely frozen. There is absolutely no one else in the room except the alien and the boy. The video then ends.

Over and out.

So you say this is the "Original" one...the real one, you gotta be kiddin right? this is the only one I saw and I can say for certain that this is not Real!! it's a good movie to watch i gotta say that, but that's it, there's nothing real to it, and On the version I saw of this "original" video it does not end in the room upstairs...it end with most of the remaining member of the family sitting on the kitchen table, then the kids puts down the cam on a balcon or something and sits at the table, then some intereferance starts showing up on the cam, and you see 2 or 3 aliens comming in from the hallway....and then it ends!!!

here's the scene I just described:

You can see the whole movie on the related links!!

en.wikipedia.org...:_Incident_in_Lake_County

edit on 14-9-2010 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hello, I have seen the original video.
Two of the videos are reinactments of the original video.

Everyone must understand why there are multiple versions of the same incident.
The first reinactment was created to hide the original video, the second reinactment was
created simply to create confusion and uncertainty.

I, to this day, can still not find the original video.

Since seeing the original video in 1993 I have come across an image of the boy at the end
(frozen) but nothing else, just a still image.

Really? That is strange because the original tape is for sale by the creator Dean Alioto.
And the original film is not from 1993 but from 1989 therefore you know nothing and just
proved yourself very wrong. Here important information you sould learn before making a
fool of yourself with those ridiculous claims of yours.

In an exclusive interview Dean Alioto talks, reveals, exposes and explains everything
regarding the Incident In Lake County story / myth wich original title was Alien Abduction
(1989). Dean Alioto in this interview clarifies all the myths surrounding this case in detail,
please read it carefully to avoid any subsequent confusions. This is the prologue.

Dean Alioto:

Hey guys,

Yes, I noticed the similarities between Signs and Alien Abduction as well. Especially the country house location, single parent, daughter, alien going into the second story window, etc... Unfortunately, I didn't make the coin M. Night did! Yes, Alien Abduction came out a year before Blair Witch, but my original version UFO Abduction was made and distributed in 1989. I have to admit, I am shocked at the somewhat nefarious cult following my UPN movie has had. I just wanted to make the most realistic UFO abduction movie I've ever seen. How UPN/Dick Clark took the project from me and recut it, adding poor Stanton's interview, is beyond me -- but that's only part of a very strange story.

Dean Alioto

Director, producer, story

Alien Abduction: ILC

Te rest of the revealing interview is here.
www.badmovieplanet.com...

Reagrding the copies of the first film there are several on the Internet despite those efforts
to remove all of them. Check this one.

Finally jj.blackbelt, do us a favour and don't lie here, it's you against Dean Alioto,
what are your chances?

edit on 14-9-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

But that is all part of the conspiracy, Free-Spirit...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I will not let this topic die. I've been searching for the full original tape for days. The only clips I could find are the short segments on youtube at these addresses:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

As you can see, this appears very real. The fact that there is a 1997 reenactment is intriguing for a variety of reasons. First of all, the acting is horrible, terrible, so bad it hurts. It almost seems like it was intended to be so fake. Compare it to the few scenes from the 80s tape, it pales in comparison. The 1980s tape is extremely realistic. As I said, I've been researching this for days. I've been to perhaps over two dozen sites in which a post claims to link to a download or streaming of the original video, only to see that the site has been removed. For youtube and google video links, every single link has been taking down due to either terms of service violation or the account is simply closed.

I suspect that the original 80s tape was never meant to be seen by the public and that the 1997 remake was a cover up. As someone else said, you only have to scroll through this thread to see how much confusion this has caused.

Also judging by some of the redundant posts in this thread I wonder if there are agents here trying to shut down the debate by any means necessary. It wouldn't be surprising considering that whenever the original video appears anywhere on the internet it is either removed or deleted shortly after. The poster above named DoomsdayRex may be such an disinformation agent. Read his posts how he is trying to discredit the very existence of this tape by any means necessary, even though segments of it are shown in the two videos I posted above. Why would an ordinary person be so keen on debunking something which supposedly doesn't exist, and an obscure video at that for pete's sake!?

I will continue to research this because it has become an obsession for me. If anyone has any information regarding the original tape from the 80s, please contact me: [email protected]

EDIT: Its stranger than I thought. Here is a link to the 1997 remake: video.google.es...#
Throughout the video there is commentary from so called skeptics (who are obviously actors) commenting on the verifiability of the reenactment. Observe at 46:35. This just doesn't fit. It leads me to feel more sure of my conclusion that this 1997 reenactment was created as a cover up of the original 1980s tape, which is impossible to find.

edit on 5-10-2010 by dusk18 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join