It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese UFO on the NEWS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This video is of a chinese news station covering some interesting footage of a UFO. It looks real but I could be fooled easily, I regret to admit. Any thoughts?

AAC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sort of looks like a meteorite or something similar. It looks like it has a tail though it seems to be moving very slowly. Im no expert so ill leave it at that, still pretty cool.

jra

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a high altitude plane leaving a short contrail that's illuminated by a rising/setting sun. Here are some examples that I found. Not all of them are short trails. Contrails can vary greatly in thickness and length, depending on the atmospheric conditions.

www.airliners.net...
www.airliners.net...
www.airliners.net...
And here's an example of a yellow illuminated one from a sunset
www.airliners.net...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
To me, it looks like a high altitude plane leaving a short contrail that's illuminated by a rising/setting sun. Here are some examples that I found. Not all of them are short trails. Contrails can vary greatly in thickness and length, depending on the atmospheric conditions.

www.airliners.net...
www.airliners.net...
www.airliners.net...
And here's an example of a yellow illuminated one from a sunset
www.airliners.net...

Good call jra, I believe we have a winner.

AAC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That looks exactly like the Finland Ufo video i posted a while ago!! Wierd!!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Its more then likely that asteroid that passed earlyer this week (plenty of posts and video's about it on ATS)

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It could be a short trail but on the other hand if you look closely at the video you see that it isn't really moving, look at the distance between the trees and the object. Towards the end you see it slowely dissapearing.

If it was a comet, it moves really slowely. I remember seeing a video earlier this week were the closeley taped it and it was moving much more faster. See my post earlier this week of an Comet in Norway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But im no expert at all

[edit on 14/1/2007 by rai76]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Its more then likely that asteroid that passed earlyer this week (plenty of posts and video's about it on ATS)

This video was shot over 6 months ago.

AAC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This UFO looks real without a doubt. If this has been CGI'd, then great work. This is how I would imagine a real one looking...

AAC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This UFO looks real without a doubt. If this has been CGI'd, then great work. This is how I would imagine a real one looking...

AAC

I've seen that video a while ago, it is fairly impressive.

The downside is, i can also remember that i read that it was a hoax. Can't remember where though, i'm sure it has been discussed on ATS before. I'll see if i can dig up a link.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was discussed here... pretty heated debate.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
To me, it looks like a high altitude plane leaving a short contrail that's illuminated by a rising/setting sun.

Yep couldn't agree more. If that's an alien then I can tell you I see them every spring and fall when the sunset hits a certain "flight corridor" where I live. It happens every year. When I first saw these contrails where I live, I thought "asteroid" too, but since this same "asteroid" seem to always occur during sunset, during the same times of the year, and in the same area, I started to catch on.

new topics

top topics

join