It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are You Drinking?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i decided to buy some imported beer today at hyvee and while drinking it i decided to start this thread. the idea of this thread is to state what u are drinking, where it is from , and your impressions of the beer or liquor.

the beer i am drinking is from the united kingdom. its called monty pythons holy grail ale the gr on grail has a big x through the gr. it is made by the black sheep brewery i cant find the percentage of booze.

it has quite a taste, stronger then most american beers taste. when u take a drink u deffinitly know u are drinking ale. oh yeah this beer is tempered over burning witches. tasty. i dont think i could drink more then 4 pints of this before id want a budweiser or corona.

im bored, what are you people drinking tonight.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Cherry Kool-Aid.
mmmmmmmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you want a good British beer, try these.

I'm not drinking anything right now, but the last liquor I drunk was Lamb's Navy Rum. It's the best dark rum out there, and I recommend anyone to get a bottle

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oolong tea......

I'm drinking oolong tea

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
oolong tea if anyone is wondering. i didnt know what it was. i love tea, good for u and tasty stuff.

this holy grail ale reminds me of samuel adams. back to drinking and playing twilight princess with my kid. peace

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just finished two lebat blue's, three Molsen Goldens, and a pint of remy martin.

Im prett much wasterd.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
fresh pineapple juice :w:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Right now I am filling myself full of nitrates. I am sitting here drinking a Coke wif a lil bit of something added to it.:w::w:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Coffee form Dunkin' Donuts.

:w:

MMmmm...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Halfway through a bottle of chilled Obikwa shiraz from south africa that

my stepmother bought back for me. very nice.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Orange Juice on the rocks over here.

Ive got a 12 of Sam Adams Winter Lager sitting in the fridge...it's been there for over a week now and I havn't had the desire to break into them yet. I hope something isnt wrong with me. I hope they are not getting lonely. Perhaps later I will check in on them and spend some time quality time with them.

[edit on 1/14/2007 by Classified Info]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Decided I'd finally try something new and so I bought a bottle of Bacardi 151 ... and umm wow I had to reload it with a little more Pepsi before I could even drink the first glass. Potent stuff ... for me anyway, I swore off dark liqour awhile ago (became immune
) but am finding I'm getting that nice buzz from it again

I've been kinda wildin out on the liqour since I've gained access to a US military base, it's all SO cheap compared to back home in Aus so I'm happy

[edit on 14-1-2007 by ImJaded]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's just past noon here in London, Ontario Canada. Like most Sunday's, I went out to grab an 'extra large, triple cream" coffee from Tim Horton's.

I used to live in the States and when I read a previous post on this thread from Mechanic, I just had to comment on Dunkin Donuts' coffee. Frankly, Dunkin Donuts' coffee is about the most putrid and vile concoction one could ever imagine. The only thing is that when I lived in the States, I loved the stuff. I guess ignorance is bliss. But with "ignorance denied" as the motto of the day, I thought I had better let everyone in the States know that Tim Horton's coffee rules.

Happily, for Americans, Tim Horton's has been expanding into the States and soon every American can have a decent cup of coffee.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not drinking right now but last night at the club it was Smirnoff Ice.... I need sweet tasting drinks as most beers taste like piss to me.... :w:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Black coffee without sugar. Can't stand sugar in coffee.

-tts

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
I need sweet tasting drinks as most beers taste like piss to me.... :w:

how do you know what piss taste like? im clowing around m8.

i just went to the store and purchased a full throttle blue demon energy drink. its made by coca cola and the flavor is blue agave. most energy drinks have a terrible taste but this isnt so bad. sure beats a redbull.

Originally posted by ImJaded
Decided I'd finally try something new and so I bought a bottle of Bacardi 151
[edit on 14-1-2007 by ImJaded]

awesome , this reminds me of a great movie. the stoned age

watch this movie and u will know how cool 151 is.
peace

[edit on 14-1-2007 by elitegamer23]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

Originally posted by millerman
I need sweet tasting drinks as most beers taste like piss to me.... :w:

how do you know what piss taste like? [edit on 14-1-2007 by elitegamer23]

Well, because I know what it smells like, and smell and taste are essentially the same sense you know

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Coca-Cola Classic

The Red, White and You!
I've been addicted to it since before there was a "New Coke"

I am such a Coke fiend!

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am drinking chocolate milk right now and it came from...ummmm, a brown cow??

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Water....

I'm drinking water.

And chicken noodle soup. I know you eat that, but I'll mention the chicken and the noodles in the "what are you eating thread" and the broth here. I've got a cold

top topics

<<   2 >>

join