It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Expands Domestic Spying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, Jan. 13 — The Pentagon has been using a little-known power to obtain banking and credit records of hundreds of Americans and others suspected of terrorism or espionage inside the United States, part of an aggressive expansion by the military into domestic intelligence gathering.

Link

I'm not against spying on terrorists to prevent another attacks but I really have to question the usefulness of this.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by MooneyBravo]

[edit on 13-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The only terrorists are in the White House. I'll remind you that Al-Qaeda didn't do 9/11 and if you know that, all the police state crap is pure BS and have no base. I'm totally against everything that is breaching private life and constitutionals rights.

The government is like a child, give it 1 feet and he takes everything.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'll remind you that Al-Qaeda didn't do 9/11

Yeah...ok...whatever!

Unbelievable

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? Your picture is saying ``I want to believe`` when there is a hell less of facts about UFO than about 9/11 being an inside job...

Your thinking isn't working... You believe in UFO: no actual proof about it. You say that 9/11 being an inside job is unbelievable when there is plenty of facts and people from high ranks in NSA, CIA, FBI that says it's an inside job?

top topics

join