It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Sites / Opinions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No. They are not all God. God made that perfectly clear.

You see? I get tired of being the one that has to set everyone straight. Will someone else rise to the occasion so that I might retire? I grow weary of you mere mortals.

Jadg, where are you?

Thomas, you never set anyone straight. You simply clarify your opinion. You're not an "unassuming white guy"...you're an "assuming white guy".

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The 'racist' double standard: how Whites are made to feel guilty and "hateful" for loving their own people and culture.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
that reminds me:

www.somethingawful.com...

It is said that the United States is a great big melting pot consisting of many different cultures. But there are some nutjobs that believe a soup composed entirely of cabbage somehow tastes better. These people are called racists. Back in the 1950s a racist could be a terrible powder keg of anger and confusion. Today however, so many laws have been passed that bigots are pretty much powerless in the real world. The new racist of the 21st century has now taken refuge online for all of us to laugh at. Is internet hilarity really the answer though?

I personally believe racists deserve nothing less than to have the nails on their fingers ripped off one by one before being dipped in salt while in the front row of an American Idol taping. After the show they would have their eyelids cut off and carted over to Roseanne's house where the they would watch her have anal sex with a clone of herself that happens to have a penis. When that's over they would pee in a blender and then have their genitals cut off or scooped out. The resulting concoction would be mixed and blended and then gulped down by the offender. The racist would then be placed inside the vagina of a five hundred pound woman, or if a five hundred pound woman is unavailable, a pit filled with cat # and Pizza Hut Philly Cheese Steak pizza. Their skin would be burned off by acidic vagina juices until the muscles and guts are exposed and then shot by the ghost of Batman's snooty butler. Well then, on with the show!

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by SectorGaza]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I find it much more sastifing to hate some one for who they are personaly not just thier skin color or religion.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I find it much more sastifing to hate some one for who they are personaly not just thier skin color or religion.

I agree.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When you say why are some white people racist to other colours, id just like to say some people may take this as maning only whites can be racist and when people say we shouldent talk about, of course we should it is an issue in todays society and we need to discuss the problem not supress it in order to solve it. It is done like any other idea that is stuck in peoples mind from what they learn from reality and we need to stop this from happening to people calling each other in the playground to wars about it. It was created for power and if we want to evolve as a society we need to discuss this issue face on and not treat it so queitly politicly to solve it

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
People that blame white people for being racist are wrong because that mean that they are also being racist towads white people and blaming them!

I believe that everyone has equal amounts of racism, but in differant ways, some people choose to express it more than others and some people dont like to show it from fear of what the other person/people might say back to them!

But we have to work our way around that, in the end we all have the same things inside and outside our bodies!
We shouldnt be like this no matter how much a person is racist to me, i cant hate them, but i feel sorry for them, beucase racism is going to take over there lives and make them angry and stressed and they can lose there jobs etc etc...

Feel for them dont hate them

Saalam

Guerilla

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hate?
I think I have hated someone for wearing the same dress I did to a formal... but HE just didn't fill it out like I did mine...

As for racism.. I think I find things about others to envy as opposed to hate...
I wish I had the cool sophistication of an asian lady, or the dance moves of a friend of mine from Kenya, or the incredibly perfect complection of a girl I know from Norway...
hate? nooooooo.....
Envy? yessssss....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Indeed, envy definately plays a role. But, if humans could realize that what makes the race great is that we are all different - the world would be a 110% better place. Fights may still occur, sure its natural, but it would be better. Unfortunately..this isn't going to happen anytime soon..

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Racism is probably the most misunderstood word out there now, except for 'anti-semetic.'

First of all I have asked the question here before and unless I missed it, no one has attempted to answer it.

Why do people think races exist?

If you believe in god then you must believe this is part of god's plan. If you do not believe in god then there must be an explanation that resolves issues of selection etc.

If you believe in alien intervention then you must believe in other reasons also.

There are differences between people there is no doubt about it. The differences may not be great and they can be minimalized via socialization and other means but they still exist if even to a lesser degree. The evidence is plain to see.

That does not mean that a man or woman should be condemned due to their appearance for any reason.

Myself I judge people based upon their own self, their own person. This makes a lot of sense because it allows me to avoid hating someone because of how they look but also recognize that they are in some ways different.

Genetics will prove this true, that there are differences between races but at this point in time the controllers of the world desire integration more than anything else.

The races will come togther and are in the first world. A new race will eventually be produced. What is to happen with everyone else is a bigger question.

The reverse hatred that anti-racist forces have bred in many people is the greater fear now, the leverage that allows the globalists to accelerate their plans with no criticism.

If this is god's plan then so be it, but God desires free-will so they say, and God would not force this down people's throats, thus I tend to believe that this is evil works rather than good works by implementation. In the long-run good will come of this but also evil as I see it and it is the evil that everyone misses.

It is the same with the topic of globalization in general, there are good points and bad points. Winners and losers in globalization.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Race does exist. In genetics, DNA and body structure...
That is a given, if not convinced, read American Scientific mag (nov or dec issue '03)

What ignorant people thrive on is stereo-typing... which is prejudice.

Thank God for cultures and the way the world has panned out to become what it is now. hadn't people traveled, been taught what they were taught, etc.
This message would probably never exist. ...which could be for the worst part.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
fear,ignorance and self-hate seem to be at the root of racism as far as i can see.if we stop children from being programmed to hate we will have accomplished something great indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join