It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo rods are real! video documentary evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
this is for all my skeptic friends out there

www.youtube.com...

how do you explain that? dont give me the weather baloon crap.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Most of those look like bugs... I have seen alot of ufo video's but, this is the first time I can actually say that these look like bugs passing the camera. Though, you never know. I really can't say much about these. To me they look more like some unuasual bug, paranormal creature then ufo space crafts.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm very sorry cause of the rant that follows.

"Rods" are something that certain people made up to get gullible people to buy their tapes. This whole "rods" scam was started by a man named Jose Escamilla specifically to get he money out of gullible peoples pockets by selling his "amazing videos of alien life". It's crap like this gets all ernest ufo and E.T. research ridiculed.

Rods are nothing more than bugs flying between the camera and the background, nothing else.

Proof "rods" are nothing more than bugs, please click here.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
I'm very sorry cause of the rant that follows.

"Rods" are something that certain people made up to get gullible people to buy their tapes. This whole "rods" scam was started by a man named Jose Escamilla specifically to get he money out of gullible people pockets by selling his "amazing videos of alien life". It's crap like this gets all ernest ufo and E.T. research ridiculed.

Rods are nothing more than bugs flying between the camera and the background, nothing else.

Proof "rods" are nothing more than bugs, please click here.

like it or not a documentary is already being made on the rods and it will be available for the public. would you like to explain what kind of "bug" on earth looks like a big ass rod?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Isn't there suppose to be a report of a rod that was like 2 miles long?I think I remember hearing something about it.Anyone know about this?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

like it or not a documentary is already being made on the rods and it will be available for the public.

I have no doubt a documentary is being made on the subject right now. Some people will always cash in on others gullibility. That was kind of the point of my post...

would you like to explain what kind of "bug" on earth looks like a big ass rod?

I would love to explain. ALL bugs, EVERY ONE, NO MATTER WHAT KIND, will look like a "big ass rod" when filmed like that. Did you even look at the link I posted?

HERE ARE VIDCAPS OF JOSE'S "ROD" VIDEOS

COMPARE TO VIDCAPS FROM PROVEN INSECT VIDEOS

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's my belief that anyone interested in the paranormal--be it UFOs, Ghosts or whatever--should take the time and learn just a little bit in the way of photography basics. Really. Film, digital, video, whatever. Understanding how a camera works and what you're seeing would sure eliminate an awful lot of clutter and energy-sapping back-and-froth discussion about things of no consequence.

"Rods." "Orbs."

Oh, stop it. LOL.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
even though some bugs might look SIMILAR to the rods i think the rods in the original video just stand out from the shapes bugs make... there is a difference in shape.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
O.k. This is the last I,m going to post in this thread as anyone who still thinks "rods" are anything other than simple bugs is to closed-minded to argue with. Don't forget its not only the skeptics who can be ignorant......

even though some bugs might look SIMILAR to the rods i think the rods in the original video just stand out from the shapes bugs make... there is a difference in shape.

Lets examine the difference, shall we?

Lets look at the first Vidcap pic of a "rod" from the video(start at the beginning)

Does that look at all similar to the proven insect photos below?

Any resemelance at all? or are they just slightly similar? Looks like an exact match to me.

Lets get right to the Holy Grail of rod videos..... the one where the "rod" moves to avoid the falling man.

lets compare that one to known bug video vidcaps.

Look familiar?

I could post dozens and dozens of comparison pictures but I dont hav that kind of time to wast on something this stupid.

EDIT-------------------------

I just watched the video that the thread is about. I swear to god I had no idea that Jose Escamilla was behind that video untill I just watched it 2 minutes ago.
Thats funny stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I agree with every one else those things look like a cousin to the dragon fly or the preying mantis or something close to that.

new topics

top topics

join