It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear "ufo" video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Eh.. the craft fades in............ nothing, not even ghosts would be able to do that. Light has to go Around it for the craft to able to go invisible, not Through it like in this vid. Stupid vid. Stupid vid maker. Stupid thread.

jra

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well I'm going to go with the 'it being CG' side of the argument (surprising I know
), but when ever I see that stretching/warping effect when something zooms away really fast, it just screams CG to me. I used to use that effect a lot when I was first learning 3d. Also that sound it makes really sounds artificial. And by that I mean, added in after in post.

Also the guy seems to be filming absolutely nothing in the beginning, just moving the camera around randomly, then zooms in and centers on the tree and uses it to set the focus on, why not focus on the UFO, if it was there? The camera movements and the dialog all felt somewhat contrived to me.

I wish the video was in a normal video format so I could take a more detailed look at it frame by frame. I can't with this .flv, whatever that is.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by jra]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i also doubt its real, but it looks cool.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The sudden appearance of te ufo votes for a haux
This is the first report i have ever seen of an invisible camouflage.

I don't know. Perhaps, someone should stop the video before lost behind the house...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
It's more like a joke then an actually video too. Can't these skeptics at least TRY to make their fakes convincing?

huh ??????????

why do people who " want to believe " seem so quick to blame :

` those dammed evil skeptics `

for everything ???????????????? why the hell is that ??

i have cited this frequently in the past , but the MICE motives apply to UFO hoaxes too

money and ego being prevalant

but no , in your fluffy bunnie world its easier to blame " skeptics " for everything and just keep on believing

do you blame " skeptics " for other woes too ???????????

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Did you guys catch the sound it made as it moved? It's faint.

Troy

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The first one looks fake, whenever a UFO just "warps" always screams fake to me and many other people.

The second one I believe I've seen before, albeit a lower quality version. Its pretty convincing and seems hard to fake, though it could be footage of anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
huh ??????????

why do people who " want to believe " seem so quick to blame :

` those dammed evil skeptics `

for everything ???????????????? why the hell is that ??

i have cited this frequently in the past , but the MICE motives apply to UFO hoaxes too

money and ego being prevalant

but no , in your fluffy bunnie world its easier to blame " skeptics " for everything and just keep on believing

do you blame " skeptics " for other woes too ???????????

First of all, I'd like if you treated me with some level of respect, though it probably won't happen considering your opinion. Calling me names isn't going to help your case, unless your goal is to intimidate me into submission, which won't work.

It seems pretty obvious to me that anyone who fakes a UFO video DOESN'T believe that they're real. Therefore, the term skeptic applies.

Besides, I'm not your average UFO believer. I don't believe in aliens, and will continue to not believe in them. Having seen a UFO myself before, I believe that UFO's exist.
Are there little green men inside of them? How the heck should I know!?

It certainly doesn't take an expert to know that the first vid is a fake.

No I do not blame skeptics for everything in my life, and I certainly do not appriciate you automatically assuming that you're better then me, or that your opinions count for more.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
First of all, I'd like if you treated me with some level of respect,

you want respect ? try earning it

a start would be to quite blaming skeptics for fakes

. Calling me names isn't going to help your case,

i did not , so stop lying ....... that undermines your case

unless your goal is to intimidate me into submission, which won't work.

stop playing the victim , and stop throwing out blanket acusations against " skeptics "

It seems pretty obvious to me that anyone who fakes a UFO video DOESN'T believe that they're real. Therefore, the term skeptic applies.

so by your metric , billy meier is a skeptic ? he fakes crap constantly

you are dishonestly ignoring the prime motives of money , fame and attention that drives many hoaxers

also there is pure maliciousness - not from skeptics , but praksters who see the gulubility of some people and test just what they will swallow

No I do not blame skeptics for everything in my life, and I certainly do not appriciate you automatically assuming that you're better then me, or that your opinions count for more.

again , stop lying and making crap up - i never claimed i was " better than you " nor do i assume it ..... do not presume to tell me what i think

though reading your whinney lies , my opinion of you is plummeting

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
While I am very open minded with the UFO subject, I do believe this one to be a hoax...

Why? the sound effect is not something that is reported with UFO sightings (the zip sound) the object would NOT be visible if it flew at such a high rate of speed, it would be a blur.

I conclude this is unfortunately another CGI job...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join