It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear "ufo" video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
well i apologize in advance if this has been posted. I just came across this video today and it is a very clear video, unlike most ufo videos. Of course i cant verify the authenticity of this video. Let me know what you think!

www.geekarmy.com...

[edit on 13-1-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
WTF...

it is just pictures of people with flags??

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i posted the wrong one.. im sorry... gimme one minute to get the link

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.geekarmy.com...

here is a crash im sure you've seen 2 million times!

www.geekarmy.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow... that video is awesome.

Thanks for the post.
Someone will probably cry CGI and say 'he knew to aim the camera' bla bla bla... but it is pretty convincing.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey thats an advertisment for the sci-fi channel!!!!!!! you know thats coming hahaha

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dude, that's cool. I haven't seen it yet so I am waiting for all the posts saying "Debunked!" I hope not, I thought that was fairly realistic.

The second vid of the crash wouldn't load for me though. It said File not found.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nice I don't know what to make of this. I know people will debunk it as CGI or something but at least it was clear LOL.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
it's an F117 and its messed with.IMO

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
heres the second one if it isnt working for anybody

www.youtube.com...

i beleive it to be a military experiment due to the convientness of the camera.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That is the posters account, thanks to Terash Cas.

He seems to like his paranormal topics and i know at least 2 of the videos in his list have been debunked as hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
www.youtube.com...

He seems to like his paranormal topics and i know at least 2 of the videos in his list have been debunked as hoaxes.

That one looks like bs to me the explosion doesnt seem right.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
First one is one I haven't seen before. Cool, although odd that he is just out filming the crap in his back hard, then a tree, then all of a sudden sees a ufo.

2nd one has been around for a long time. Believed to be a military film of a missile test, I believe at a Nevada test range, not sure though. Someone correct me as I know a lot of people on here have discussed that one in the past.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

www.youtube.com...

What i'm saying is that i think this video just debunked itself. The account i posted above is responsible for a few hoax videos, including the 2 ghost ones and the other UFO one.

Most likely this is the same case.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Intresting video, its funny to see him focus in on the tree instead of the UFO itself, and whats with the sound effect? sounds like something out of futeristic movie , and it could be CGI... who knows.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yah i dunno if that guy made the ufo video or not, but his ghost videos are crap.
disreguard the crash, if it has been discussed b4.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

www.youtube.com...

What i'm saying is that i think this video just debunked itself. The account i posted above is responsible for a few hoax videos, including the 2 ghost ones and the other UFO one.

Most likely this is the same case.

You are quite right. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. There, I got it right, and to think Bush couldn't mutter that saying when he tried LOL

When someone fakes something and is caught, then tries to pass off another vid as real, anyone is going to have a hard time believing him. The boy that cried wolf comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't think its real. the sound just doesn't seem right. Would it not take just a fraction of a second longer for the sound to reach the mic of the camera?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You do know that his 'UFO' video is really a toy F-16 on a string that gets zipped away past his house.

He's using proportion against you guys, by setting the toy F-16 against the sky it makes it harder to tell the actual size of the object.

It's more like a joke then an actually video too. Can't these skeptics at least TRY to make their fakes convincing?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jiffy
I don't think its real. the sound just doesn't seem right. Would it not take just a fraction of a second longer for the sound to reach the mic of the camera?

exactly, the ufo zipps away at the exact same point the sound is heard. there is no DELAY in sound.. its almost instance. Sound travels at 340.29 m / s (i think) depending on how far the object was it should have zipped away then the sound should have been heard. there is no sonic boom either? Unless this ufo is a frictionless craft, But then again i dont know.

Man this would have been more convicing if the dude who made it ,didnt add sound effects, didnt post this video under his original name (since he has been debunked in the passed) and if he included a believable story to the backround of the footage, and maybe then he could have fooled some people.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by gtirlad]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join