It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does'nt the chat icon work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I recently achieved the 100 post mark that is required to enter the chat room, and just my luck, it does not work. I can get into the chat room if I go into BTS, in the Rant forum there is a post by Helmutt where he states that he has a chat icon bookmarked. If I click on that I can get in. Otherwise I can't. I have read several complaints in different posts where people are complaining about how no-one is in the chat. Well I can see why. Would someone mind checking into it? Thanks. I'm not trying to be a nag but it took a while to receive this "privilege" and whether or not I use it, I would like to be able to.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I click the chat icon and it works just fine....i'm not sure what the problem is.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In the other post I was referring to, Helmutt also stated that the chat icon did not work for him either.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I click the chat icon and it works just fine....i'm not sure what the problem is.

all features work when done from ATS main forum
if done from BTS and so forth almost all those dont work

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Now its working about half of the time from ATS, the other half it says HTP404 not found.Still does'nt work from BTS.

new topics

top topics

join