It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Bunnies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Humm not quite sure where to post this thread, but its about giant bunnies so I started it in here.

I was looking through some blogs today and found this

www.tobeasian.com... id=465&Itemid=26

Could they be real?!?!

Also an article about them from the uk bcc news
news.bbc.co.uk... 70.stm

Imagine releasing some of them in an Easter Egg hunt!!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
:O

That rabbit could get a bunch of carrots whole! Talk about animal obesity!

I really thought the whole giant rabbit thing was just an urban legend that circulated not long ago, but guessing by the article above, it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yeah they are cool, if i had a garden....... I rembered seeing this about big bunny they other day. Monster Bunnies For North Korea

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yes, they are real and North Korea wants to raise them to feed a hungry population. You can read more here: Feeding North Korea with Giant Rabbits

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
those are all camera tricks, that bunny is no where near as large as it seems... its like hes holding up a saint bernard.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nope. They are real. Take a look at the links on the other thread. Even Fox News did a story on them.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
yes, they are real and North Korea wants to raise them to feed a hungry population. You can read more here: Feeding North Korea with Giant Rabbits

Since the thread mentioned in the quote is older than this one, this one is being closed. Please post your comments on the earlier thread.

Thanks,

wupy

top topics

join