It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out..Testicular cancer possibly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
how are you doing? did you get the results back from the biopsy yet? in a couple of days,you will be right as rain. o and dont panic,in about a week or ten days everthing works just fine,you will have no problems at all! the docs tell you to leave all that for about SIX WEEKS,noway!! you know your own body best,some recover quicker than others.something you should know,that i wasnt told,the first time you get carried away your semen will probably be full of blood,nothing at all to panic about this is normal,(i wasnt told this),i no its not very nice to talk about,but it will save you a bit of anxiety(explain to your partner about it). anyway you will be fine.take care friend. dd

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well it was cancerous. Stage 1 b -- t2 seminola type. As far as cancer goes I got lucky and caught it fairly early. My markers and blood came back good and CT scan showed no signs of mestamacized disease which I believe means that it hasn't spread. So lucky again. I have yet to talk with the onocologist yet as I just got the results on thursday morning so I don't know what happens next. Thank you all for the concern.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
my friend had and now he is totally cured ,testicular cancer has a very high success rate for recovering cancer.

Hope you r doing well

luke

testicular cancer

new topics

<< 1   >>

join