It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our newly released LP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
HEy guys, I have a band called C. Layne, we just got signed to an e-music label (looking for other labels as well) and our first full length LP is available for purchase on Magnatune.com! any criticisms welcomed!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What kind of music is it? Kentucky Bluegrass? C&W? Folk? Just messin with you. Now for some grillin':

Who influences you as a musician?

Do you draw any inspiration before you play or write? What are these inspirations?

What instrument do you play? Was this your first choice?

How many years has the band been together? Do you still have a good bond between members?

Any mishaps, funny episodes, anything entertaining you would like to comment on that has happened during your career in music?

That is all for now.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Congrats gg!

I never got to download your recommended C.Layne song from your own site before I shifted countries again last month... will do it soon... is the site still up for samples?

Well done on the Magnatune signing. Doesn't take long huh?

I caught the end of the Radio Birdman show last Thursday. Good set from the crusty old Stooges impersonators. Apparently they have made heaps more out of tours since 1998 than in their prime.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
From what I have heard of their work, it will be an excellent album. I will be buying a copy.
HIGHLY recommended.

Great job gg!!

BG

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
thanks alot bg!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nice stuff gg listening to it now its kinda pyscedelic but its cool and mellow.

who's that in the pic?

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by drunk]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thats my bandmate. There are pics of me from awhile back at our website, www.clayne.com, if you must see pics of me, lol.

top topics

join