It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Predicts Attacks in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Bush: Current situation "could lead to attacks here in America"

The president concedes that his decisions have led to more instability in Iraq. President Bush made the admission in an exclusive interview with Scott Pelley at Camp David yesterday (12), his first interview since addressing the nation about Iraq. It will be broadcast on 60 MINUTES Sunday, Jan. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The president says the current sectarian violence in Iraq, is a destabilizing factor that "could lead to attacks here in America" and must be controlled. He defended his decision to invade Iraq in the same way, saying Saddam was competing with Iran to get a nuclear weapon and making the region unstable. But when pressed by Pelley, Bush concedes that conditions in Iraq are much worse now.

Pelley: But wasn't it your administration that created the instability in Iraq? Bush: "Our administration took care of a source of instability in Iraq. Envision a world in which Saddam Hussein was rushing for a nuclear weapon to compete against Iran... He was a significant source of instability. Pelley: It's much more unstable now, Mr. President. Bush: Well, no question, decisions have made things unstable.

More...

These are very ominous statements (and very much a surprise) made by our President.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by loam]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
He predicts attacks?

Or does he mean he's already planning new attacks.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Now why on earth would Mr Bush think that there is going to be annother attack on America? Hmm?

I am glad that he finnaly owned up to his screwups in Iraq. FINNALY even though his story for the Iraq war has changed yet again least some of the blame is falling on his shoulders.

I certanly hope this isnt a forshaddowing of some conspiracy the administration is cooking up to coup the us government and set up a dictatorship like a lot of people are believing.

I am just glad that bush is finnaly admiting he messed up the whole iraq thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The new series of 24 is what George Bush us talking about -

he is using the show to gauge public opinion about suicide bombings in major cities across america, enabling him to install martial law and round up innocent people who may look suspicious.

Get used to it people, the water is warming up pretty quick yet the frogs arent jumping out!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Martial law I cannot fathom such happenings in this country I will die a partiot if this would ever happen. I'll go out dying from a militia before I lose my freedom.

He has to admit though that the unstable situation would be worse, they would all be blowing themselves up and somebody would be gaining more and more arms and a real very sufficient threat to America.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think they are sure an attack is imminent, for retalliation of Saddam's hanging, or at least that's what it'll be blamed on.
Bush's speech is the usual orchastrated Illuminati theatrics, cleverly worded to be taken as a warning for those that know the 'truth', while also being able to say they were prepared afterwards, how prepared they are indeed.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hmmm
Is it still the case,that a sitting president cant be removed in wartime?

Also,one more attack + Martial Law being instituted = Suspended Elections.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Hmmm
Is it still the case,that a sitting president cant be removed in wartime?

Also,one more attack + Martial Law being instituted = Suspended Elections.

Well we can only hope that that doesnt happen or at least someone can find a legal means arround that law. From what I keep reading in law books every law can be interpreted pretty much any way that one sees fit. So in that instance it would be up to the suprime court to decide this jack offs fate.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
WOW! Iam not the kind of person to jump at the thought of conspiracy, but this one is very suspicious abotu how it was portrayed and writen.

Good thing Iam Canadian...we might be able to "Liberate" You Americans.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow, FUNNY! OK, so any old idioto n the street can predict attacks.
I like how you think, humbleone.

new topics

top topics

join