It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yes, metallica is releasing a new album

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
death rules

metallica is snorefest.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I will see Metallica every time they come to town. They put on a GREAT show. But if I saw Lars walking down the street I'd punch him in the face. Long live NAPSTER.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Do we care...

I mean no disrespect to you. But after they sued and crushed that guy who designed metal who business name was "Metalical" or something close but not actually Metallica. I lost all intrest in ever hearing them again.:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Don't blame Metallica the band-or the musician's in it....blame Metallica Inc. and all the lawyers and financial analysts and runners that go around making sure the trademark name isn't being used and suing when it is.

But that is the same everywhere in any industry. We had a small town local ISP called Cyber-Quest. After about 2 years, Qwest communications-a large corporation sued them. But actually, as in most of such cases, all Cyber-Quest had to do was qagree to change the name. They became CQ Services. Silliest thing is Quest and Qwest. It wasn't even an actual infringement!

So Metallica Inc has even sued Victoria's Secret for trademark infringement for crying out loud...now you think that was James sitting around all offended?

Well, Lars is a piss ant...it could have been that greedy little bugger-in that case, let Dissention punch him in the face! LOL

But do you realize the corporate whores most musician's are and must be in this industry anyway? Even the greatest of artists must yield to the game. Most of the time the musician's are in their own world and don't have a clue what the corporation is doing or why.

My point here is, I highly doubt Metallica the band were the one's to discover this guy and sue him. It was most likely the powers that be in the music industry that represent Metallica.

Now if you want to boycott the band Metallica for the reason that you don't want to support a band that would ultimate support and line the pockets of those evil powers that be...ok...do what ya gotta do.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by 2l82sk8]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He always seems to be whineing about something or another. I liked them alot better when they only cared about Rocking hard instead of getting a ninth summer home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join