It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

steve irwin video? is this it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
video.google.com.au...

I really hope not, but is this true footage of steve irwins tragic mishap?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
looking at it again and again, i dont think it is.
The way he jolts, the video stops and the sting ray DOESNT appear to be stabbing...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont believe thats it. Honestly and thats a good thing because I really don't want to celebrate the death of Steve. He seemed like a pretty cool guy to me. I did watch however and I'm pretty sure thats not it. Try blinkx.com or youtube
Good Luck

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree I hope it never comes out, that man was the ideal spokesman for unity.

I was hoping someone could point me into a direction that proves it isnt real.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is not even close. As we all undoubtedly read the first few weeks after this tragedy, Steve was above the stingray, not sitting on the ocean floor.

Link

"It shows that Steve came over the top of the ray and the tail came up, and spiked him (in the chest), and he pulled it out and the next minute he's gone," Stainton said.

Any such video would have been yanked from Google video very quickly.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That is not it. He was described as being above the ray when it struck, and it was not reported that it attacked, and he wrestled with it prior.

Also, there is a special that I saw some clips of video, from his last adventure, and they were much better quality.

:edit: special

[edit on 13-1-2007 by nextguyinline]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Definately not the Steve Irwin video. First of all, Steve was snorkelling, not scuba diving, as those in the video are.

Secondly, Still pics from the video have been posted. Steve was swimming above the ray, wearing his typical shorts and button up short sleeve shirt, and the ray swung it's stinger up when Steve was directly overhead of it.

The following is a slideshow, showing 3 pics of the attack. 2 before, and one immediately after.

WARNING! - This shows pictures of the actual attack on Steve Irwin. You have been warned.

Steve Irwin - final swim vidcaps.

You should also watch this. Moving tribute to Steve.

Tribute to Steve Irwin. RIP.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I remeber a video on google video of a supposed video. it was one of those dang screamers. Scared the behjesus outta meh.

At the end it said "Why would you want to watch that, anyway?".

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Secondly, Still pics from the video have been posted.

Those pictures are from the National Enquirer last year and were a 'recreation'. You can see the cover of the issue they were printed in on the following link.

photos1.blogger.com...

new topics

top topics

join