It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the O'hare UFO have been a hologram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A mere facade by the NWO to test Project Blue Beam's hologram technology...

If people want to believe in Aliens, surely they would believe a hologram of a UFO in the sky was real... and surely religious people's belief in their respective gods would be justified if they saw a hologram of their god in the sky...

Free you minds ppl.....

And I'm not saying aliens aren't real... but just pls free your minds

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the O'Hare airport case is a perfect example of how difficult it is to get proof, real scientific proof. Countless professionals and pilots and citizens, all with camera phones and videos most possibly, could not produce any hard proof. All we have is their word and that is not good enough for most people.

I think it definitely could be hologram technology. The way it punched a hole in the cloud is something the aliens showed me often. They would punch a perfectly clear hole in thick cloud cover and when I asked how they do that they said it's just Heat Sink, whatever that meant?

I think this case is definitely manipulation tactics, and it surprises me that it's getting so much coverage as there was a similar case a few months ago, where a ufo sat at the end of a runway for a long time, and no one gave it any real coverage? So the mystery is "why are they giving this case so much attention".

As far as corrupt governments or NWO groups I guess anything is possible. My guess is it's alien manipulation however.

I guess it tells us not to just worry about the mental little humans with their shoe bombs and exploding wombs so much, but give serious thought to something from a far greater reality. It lifts peoples minds to greater heights and out of the depressing affairs of the earth I guess?

Concorde gets buzzed by ufo

[edit on 13-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Probedbygrays is banned?... ooooo kkkk.

Anyway, yeah my first though was bluebeam as well.

Not to say that i believe bluebeam exists, i just keep an open mind. To me any of these theories is possible, i just don't subscribe to any one in particular.

We will just have to wait and see what else comes out.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They'll start doing this more and more often to test reactions from people.

Thats just my two pennies worth any how.

Oh, and PBG is banned? ooppsss a daisy, who did they upset?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
They'll start doing this more and more often to test reactions from people.

Thats just my two pennies worth any how.

This is a serious question, not trying to attack you in any way.

Are you still planning to bug out when things get intense in the next few years with Project Bluebeam/Dark Knight?

The way things are going since 2007 started makes me think i should start making some preparations of my own. In the past week i've put together a bug out kit.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
yep dude im on the off still.

and a BOB is a good place to start, u2u me if you want any more info

Yes i do think that this is all the ramp up period the stuff we have seen the last few days.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hrm... what is this ``Dark Knight`` project you speak of?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght can explain it better than me,

Basically someone he knew on his deathbed that had inside knowledge passed it on, and he described project bluebeam but called it the Dark Knight.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ummm, well.... kinda hard to condense, and i dont want to derail your thread, but it is along the same lines as yours but on a major scale..

OK in a nutshell.

A major, man made system to cause global chaos and instability, by making us hear and see things that are not real.

started slow in 2006, speed up 2007 -2009, and its finale so to speak will be Oct 28th 2011.

Yep, all kind of tech is going to be used against us to make us cause global chaos.

I, how ever am going to be sat on a mountain with some friends, and laugh as it all goes down - because i know all the chaos is over illusions.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I didn´t think about this possibility... but shure yeah, anything that is weird in the sky over public places is very likely to be created by this technology IMO.

I also believe in the scenario that Dark Knight is referring to. My sources arent the same as his, but they are frighteningly similar in description.
I totally respect Dark Knights plan to "disappear" when this starts to seriously go down, I would probably have planned it the same way if I thought that I could survive in the wilderness, totally cut off from "civilization".

I´ll stay around for the while, find my own destiny as this heats up.
Thru my life Ive noticed I have a natural way of keeping myself and those close to me out of danger, guess this might be the ultimate test

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You now, on a post here on ATS some one gave a link to a haarp site, and one of the things mentioned was the fact that they could often 'punch' holes through clouds to make it drop its moisture content ie make it rain.

Now this thing was seen, and then vanished by punching a hole through the clouds to vanish.

Well, im betting on the dark knight Tech myself / project blue beam tech as it sounds very very similar in use / methods..

I just wish some one would come forward with some pics of this event..i mean an airport full of people and no pics at all??

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Alright, I really feel I must point this out, as no one else seems to
want to, or atleast realize it.

The answer is, no, the O'hare UFO could not have been a hologram,
I will now explain why.

The O'hare report states that the UFO took off into the clouds, and
made a temporary hole in them, that was eventually closed as the
clouds did there normal movement.
Now, a hologram is a 3D projection of light, and therefore has no
mass or substance.

Now, as we see based on those two pieces of information, it is im-
possible for it to have been a hologram, as if it was, it would not
have produced the hole.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei it is im-possible for it to have been a hologram, as if it was, it would not have produced the hole.

Maybe the punch hole cloud was made with some kind of directed energy and the ufo was a hologram. In other words a combination of effects to create a realistic event.

As an aside but sort of related, anyone seen the film Deja Vu? Denzel Washington was quoted as saying the technology depicted in the film - being able to see inside houses using satellite surveillance - was closer to the truth that you would think. Heat sensing apparently.

We're kept in the dark about so many things.

top topics

join