It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S is being set up to bow to the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the only way the NWO will succeed and it will is for the united states to be a willing participant and it will by force or by the citizens own desires.

the only way the citizens allow it is if they beleive they need it. the only way they will think they need it is if there quality of life is threatened and there are no other options.

the economy is being set up for a collapse, and i'm glad you have heard this before, but i guess you can't take the hint from history to see this will become reality, not if, but when

and again those that ask for proof, there is no announcement on cnn that will say this, there are a few that are going to make the money when the economy goes down and they will be sure to keep the many in the dark , if you look at history ,and you look what is going on in this country with the nafta super highway video.google.com...

would it actually surpise those if it came to fruition. many high standing elected leaders have no loyalty to our nation, they are loyal to elite grops that have NO BOUNDARIES just money

this will be a very intresting year, as those in mid levels of congress realize that indeed we are being set up from stooges inside the gov't
i beleive america may not go so quietly, i also beleive that the elitist's have stuff they can black mail most of the senators with to shut them up if they oppose, be it cheating on spouces, taking in part in drug use, child mistreadment/ sex or just setting up , this is a plan that has been in the works and these people are moving ahead to execute it, whatever it takes acts of terrorism, detainment camps, whatever they are drunk on power

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster, to carry out...a phrase his father used I think only once and it hasn't been used since, and that is a New World Order"

- Gary Hart, Council On Foreign Relations, September 11th 2001

"We shall have a World Government whether we like it
or not. The only question is whether World Government
will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-James Paul Warburg, Feb 17, 1950, before the US
Senate

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its
thumb. This allows it to sway the emotions of the
masses."
-Albert Einstein

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the
major media."
-William Colby, former CIA director

"For it is a truth which the experience of ages has
attested, that the people are always in danger most
when the means of injuring their rights are in
possession of those whom they entertain the least
suspicion."
-Alexander Hamilton

"The high office of President has been used to format a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office must inform the citizen of his plight." (John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination

"We are on the verge of a global transformation
all we need is the right major crisis and the
nations will accept the New World Order"

- David Rockefeller

"It is enough that the people know there was an election.
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

- Joseph Stalin

The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission - founded by Zbigniew Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberg Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens."

- Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl
Former German Defense Ministry Official and Advisor to NATO
"The easiest way to gain control of the population
is to carry out acts of terror the public will
clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened."

- Joseph Stalin

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

- Adolph Hitler

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most
significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas. And I believe George W. Bush will quickly unite the American people through his foreign policy.”

- Henry A. Kissinger

"Let me issue and control the nation's money
and I care not who makes her laws."

- Amschel Rothschild

WAKING UP YET

"Beware the leader that beats the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fever, for patriotism is indeed a double edged sword.
It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.
And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of citizenry.
Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

- Julius Caesar

but after waking up what is one left to do, and what have people in history done to survive these regime's reasonably well? go along with it? how can u dissent in this day and age and live comfortably. move to a small island? things will be getting bad by the end of the year i.e many people's standard of living will be in serious jeporady and 2008 will get worse (in the u.s) mark my words

[edit on 13-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I hear ya, buddy..

How about you/we come up with some practical ways that the average citizen can help stop this from happening. How can a middle aged person, with a spouse and two kids, mortgage, a couple of hobbies, etc... change the situation?

I'm definitely not being a jerk, I know there must be something we can actually do besides sit here and point out all of the problems... got any ideas?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I also agree and have thought the same thing myself about the US being set-up for a fall. The fall of the American Empire will definitely signal the NWO has arrived.

It makes me sad that there is nothing that I can do but remain vigilant.

join