It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Real Rowswell Ailen authopsy footage? (Not Santini)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If it is a fact that we can't never tell if it is a alien or not, because nobody knows officialy how they look like, it is a fact that we know very well the cientific metodhology used in autopsys. and that guys on the video don't use any!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
...could this be the real thing? [edit on 13-1-2007 by Acharya]

No.

This is, by far the lousiest, crappiest, "worthlessiest" fake footage ever.

It sucks.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
IF this video is real, and that's a huge IF, then to me it looks more like one of those dummies the army air force said it was using in their explanation of what happened at Roswell.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Definantly fake. It looks like a upper half of a dummy with a plastic head he was even wearing a shirt. This video is so fake.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Did anybody else notice the guy behind the window? Like in the Santili movie, thye thought it was Harry Truman
. This video is absolutly fake, nothing of it seems authentic, the glove slapping right in front of the camera? Give me a break! There is absolutly no bones in the 'aliens' face. How does it talk, move, eat??? I don't even think giving an explanation to why I think this video is fake is worthy of giving so I'll end this here.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Acharya, I am sure you are just here to make us all look stupid for even considdering this to be real footage.

This video is an obvious SPOOF of the Roswell alien autopsy video which was a hoax.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The damn alien has a button down shirt on!!

Great stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Acharya, I am sure you are just here to make us all look stupid for even considdering this to be real footage.

Hehe, of course not
I fall for obvious fakes all the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I laughed when he dipped his fingers inside the alien's 'face'. It was like he was at a chocolate fondue party!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Dear God, they even used the Windows Movie maker old B&W preset.....

I like the toilet paper soaked in water......

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would have to say this footage is real.

I'm sure that was a real alien they found, I mean come on. Uhhh it's real ok? [/sarcasm]

It would be difficult to debate that this is real footage, going on what everyone else has observed. To me it reeked of ameteur school kids performing something for a science class (alien autopsy?), who have no idea how an actual autopsy would be performed.

What's more they probably ate the 'brain' afterwards. mmMmm ham.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yep i gotta go with fake, at least the original fake looked pretty good at first glance.

Come on, the original fake has made those guys some decent money and brought them fame. Now someone else is thinking "Hey they did it, so can we". No doubt this is someone with as much brain substance as their fake alien.

I am beginning to think i should fake something, just out of pride to do better than this rubbish.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
the lines to make it look old are totally a windows movie maker effect.
FAKE for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I watched it and lol'ed

Ram

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
That is the lowest peice of crap I have seen in a long time.

These jokes are not even funny - they just kinda stupid.
The fun thing is that people are having fun about it - The scary thing is this whole "normalizing" of the Alien subject.

normalize - become normal or return to its normal state

That's what this video is about.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I though all humaniod aliens that we know of have a skull.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Never mind the 'glove slapping'...................

Those type of thin latex gloves were not even available at the time of the Roswell incedent.

MR

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
As a film-maker... here's my take...

Obvious fake.

The frame rate is all wrong for a film from the 1940s or 1950s. The standard frame rate for film is 23.9 or 24 frames a second. This looks to be about 29 frames a second denoting that it was a digital camera that shot this footage.

Second it's obvious a filter or something digital was done to the footage because the look and resolution of the footage is too clean and the black and white and old aged film was added later.

The alien body is laughable... come on.

Those are my observations at five in the morning.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't really believe a real scientist would use gloves that are too big for him..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
C'mon, its on youtube from kazaa, it has to be real !!!!!!1

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join