It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Real Rowswell Ailen authopsy footage? (Not Santini)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
We know that the Santini alien authopsy was fake, Santini has admitted so himself, but he also said that he had seen the real footage. Someone has posted footage today claiming it to be from Roswell, could this be the real thing? Body and head is covered by an army uniform, and it might be burned too.

See the video here:
Real Roswell alien authopsy

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
That Video Could not have been any more of a fake, it was rediculously obvious

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cs_Exile
That Video Could not have been any more of a fake, it was rediculously obvious

The body might be horribly burned, the cloathing could be deliberate to hide the body from prying eyes when moving the body. I dont personally think it is obvious that it is fake. Even though the body and head is covered by an army uniform it is possible to see that the body is very small.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Come on! the way they snap the gloves in front of the camera, the obvious use of video editing software to add the vertical lines, the fact they didn't measure anything with the ruler, the fact that all that was done was some finger poking inside the "brain" and the eyes apparently peeled off with the skin, dude seriously, ur buying this film? jeeese.

its grade A Bull- Plop is what it is

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Cs_Exile]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Come on! the way they snap the gloves in front of the camera, the obvious use of video editing software to add the vertical lines, the fact they didn't measure anything with the ruler, the fact that all that was done was some finger poking inside the "brain" and the eyes apparently peeled off with the skin, dude seriously, ur buying this film? jeeese.

You sure that is the brain? I thought it was the face that was coved by cloth and they cut through it. Seems more like a burned face to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
they peeled off the rubber mask thing to reveal soft squishy stuff, if i was making a film of an alien autopsy thats how id do it!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

You sure that is the brain? I thought it was the face that was coved by cloth and they cut through it. Seems more like a burned face to me.

You're being too kind to the film maker. It was supposed to be the brain - like you just peel off the face and there's the brain, no skull or anything else...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
is there no bone under the skin ?!?

is this than a jelly fish alien ??

this is just a little joke of someone

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its just some one fooling around with the camera

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
who on the EARTH uses eyeglasses !!! in a SUPERSECRE military autopsy room ???

damn pals sometimes we push our burning desires to unfold extarterrestrial question on reality so hard...It's fake guys !

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Cybernative]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

its grade A Bull- Plop is what it is

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Cs_Exile]

Im with Cs_Exile on this one
the jumpy and almost snappy like video editing.
Poor handling of the corpse
Whats with the black and white?
Was this filmed in the 50's for a horror movie?

If there is a real alien autopsy footage out there, id say it would have been filmed under strict guidlines and in colour/ bright lights / more equipment / alot more profesionaly done, even tho they say the docters are chosen not by how professional they are but how good they are in keeping secrets (wihch i rekin is totaly B.S, i gues they dont mind them making life threatning mistakes during operations/autopsys LOL)

I mean it does look kinda real... in a hollywood movie kinda way

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just to put it into perspective for you guys still annoylying believing this, the guy who posted it on you tube, found it on, get this, Kazaa, which as i recall is were you can get "real" nude pictures of all ur favourite celebrities also.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Fake.

Why would a scientist be so self centred in such a situation to snap their gloves in front of the camera, if not for entertainment.

Any zoologist or anatomist would be so preoccupied they probably wouldn't even notice the camera in my opinion.

I know for a fact I wouldn't if I had the chance to dissect an ET, as limited as my skills are in the area (a pig was by far the biggest I've done).

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wow this is bad, really bad. I believe all autopsies are conducted without clothes which very quickly disproves the authenticity. Not to mention as someone else pointed out the glove snapping right into the camera. It just reeks of weekend science project gone wrong.

brill

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That video is so terrably bad it actualy physicaly hurt me...I mean cmon there no bones, they dont show the actual cutting, theres no organ dishes and the table is pushed up against a wall!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Why would a scientist be so self centred in such a situation to snap their gloves in front of the camera, if not for entertainment.

Why indeed, haha.

Another real telling thing is the fact the bed with the "alien" is up against the wall. Any idiot with half a brain would know that is a pretty bad thing when you have to walk around and do an autopsy, lol!

I mean the military SHOULD have the budget to perform it in a tent, a morgue, a barrack or possibly even a real military hospital. Doing it in what appears to be a broom closet, toilet or maybe the corner of a washing room doesnt sound like a good idea.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have never seen something so unbelievably fake. Although kudos to whoever made it for actually bothering to get an old camera to make it black and white, thus making it apparently more convincing. If only everything else wasn't so fake...

Unless this was actually faked back then...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

all that was done was some finger poking inside the "brain" and the eyes apparently peeled off with the skin, dude seriously, ur buying this film? jeeese.

The "brain" looks mysteriously like a smoked ham to me.

The rest of it looks like home made halloween prop.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was going to say that sucked but that would be an understatement

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I can't say much more than everyone else, it's definatly fake.
A real docter wouldn't snap the gloves like that for a camera and they certainly would not just be poking the brain or whatever it's meant to be.

A few teenagers probably made this for a school project and I bet it got them a C+...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join