It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV = AIDS = Death is untrue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Firstly I would like to state that that this post is merely intended as an opening for discussion on the matter and not to be taken as definite proof.

HIV = Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
AIDS = Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

One of my friend showed me this 20 min preview of this documentary in which its states that HIV can not be the cause of AIDS and being HIV-positive means nothing of any relevance to health.

"HIV...is one thousandth the size of a regular cell....HIV is simply a harmless piece of dead tissue, not unlike the numerous other retroviruses that exist in our body..."
Dr Robert E. Willner, who inoculated himself with the blood of Pedro Tocino, a HIV-positive haemophiliac, on live Spanish television. The great HIV/AIDS lie was created by Robert Gallo who was found guilty of "scientific misconduct".
"...instead of trying to prove his insane theories about AIDS to his peers...he went public. Then, with the help of Margaret Heckler, former head of Health and Human Services, who was under great political pressure to come up with an answer to AIDS, the infamous world press announcement of the discovery of the so-called AIDS virus came about. This great fraud is now responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands... It was no accident that Gallo just happened to patent the test for HIV the day after the announcement...Gallo is now a multi-millionaire because of AIDS and his fraudulent AIDS test."

Dr Robert E. Willner
Every death of someone "HIV-positive" is recorded as an "AIDS death".
"Considering that there is little scientific proof of the exact linkage of HIV and AIDS, is it ethical to prescribe AZT, a toxic chain terminator of DNA...to 150,000 Americans - among them pregnant women and new
“AZT began as a "cancer drug" but was withdrawn for being too toxic : like being thrown out of the Gestapo for cruelty. Its effects include - cancer, hepatitis, dementia, seizures, anxiety, impotence, leukopaenia, , severe nausea, ataxia, etc. and the termination of DNA synthesis. i.e. AIDS/death by prescription. AZT eventually kills all those who continue to take it.born babies..?”
Source = www.harmonikireland.com...

This guy regularly does presentations round the world in which he always takes some blood from someone who’s HIV positive and injects himself with it on stage.
He claims that it is malnutrition, and the actual drugs the doctors prescribe that are the real cause of destruction to the immune system leaving you open to serious illnesses.
There’s a 2 hour documentary called HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? Which is a must see if you are interested you can download a 20 min preview at:
www.hiv-aids-factorfraud.com...

Here’s another website with load of information on:
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

Isn’t it strange that there are reported cases of people who are HIV positive who choose to not take the drugs and instead eat healthy and pump there system full of vitamins actually recover?

I apologise in advance to anyone who misunderstands or is offended by this post I only wish to open up the conspiracy theory for debate so please voice your opinions. All I ask is that you at least watch the video.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nice find, some very good information, I might have to look into this some more
The man injecting himself is extremely strange, and MIGHT be fake. So Essentially according to your theory, AIDS/HIV is just one big conspiracy?

[edit on 13-1-2007 by nastalgik]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Simple fact. Get HIV, don't treat it, you get AIDS, and you die.

There is a tiny percentage of people that have a genetic mutation that prevents the HIV virus from being effective in them. Other than them, you get HIV, you don't get treatment, you die.

When AIDs first started breaking out, no one knew what to do, how to treat it, or anything. People were dying. For a long while now, we've been able to keep people who have HIV from developing fullblown AIDS, or rather, have been able to temporarily prevent it from becoming AIDS.

Anyone that tells you that HIV doesn't cause AIDS and doesn't kill people is either a liar or utterly ignorant.

No one, NO ONE, that claims that, has infected themself with HIV. THey haven't even infected animals suseptible to HIV with it and demonstrated that they don't get sick and die.

Rather, anyone with HIV ends up getting AIDS and dying. Any animal suspectible to HIV, or their species form of it, gets sick and dies. Thats what the studies show.

We really don't need much more than that to see that HIV is dangerous, that we need to prevent its transmission, and that we need to give people who've become infected with it the proper drugs.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This guy regularly does presentations round the world in which he always takes some blood from someone who’s HIV positive and injects himself with it on stage.

Bull.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well, you need to tell that to the thousands that have dies from AIDS and were HIV+.
Everyone I knew who died from it, knew they were HIV+ beforehand.

Do yourself a big favor and don't believe this doctor...at all.

top topics

join