It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I solved where the 2.3 trillion went on 9/10/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I figured out where the missing money went. Check this out.

1)
"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.
2)
Rumsfeld admitted to $2.3 trillion missing on September 10, 2001
3)
The British firm "Asset Management and Engineering Consultancy" (AMEC) "had just completed a project to strengthen and renovate a section of the Pentagon, Wedge 1, when the building was attacked" and "was paid some $752 million for its 2-year renovation and clean-up at the Pentagon", according to Christopher Bollyn of the American Free Press:
4)
If number 3 is true, and also number 1 and 2 are true, then by using the $752 million for the reinforcement and cleanup of the pentagon crash would give us a gauge of how much it would cost to cover up each part of their plan. So to cover up the pentagon $752 million went into that + the price of the airplane and the people involved.
5)
How much would a plan to take out the twin towers cost?
Well guess what if you take $752 Million and multiply it by 3. You get 2 trillion 235 million. Now isn't that very close to the missing $2.3 trillion? I mean assuming that AMEC was involved in reinforcing the pentagon. They would know something about the towers as well. Tower 1 + Tower 2 + WTC7, which all in my observations and scientists observations were shown to fall at freefall and thus were planned. so 3 targets at 752 million a pop gives u to 2.3 trillion missing one day before september 11th, i wonder where the money went.
LINK: www.oilempire.us...
LINK:
Wow so they knew where the plane was going to hit and decided to pay someone 750 million to reinforce it and later clean it up. I wonder how much the Twin Tower's job and cleanup costed probably around 5 times as much. 5 x 750 = 3750millionwww.911-strike.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The NWO and PNAC also seem to be strongly apposed to AFP, american free press. because if the american free press became a free press it would expose it

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
noo...750million plus 750million is 1.5billion plus another 750million is 2.3billion not trillion..huge difference

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Or_Die_Trying
noo...750million plus 750million is 1.5billion plus another 750million is 2.3billion not trillion..huge difference

Absolutly right. You just have 1% of the money accounted for without real evidence.

There is always a paper trail. ALWAYS A PAPER TRAIL.

If they would allow me to look at ALL the books for the government I could find the missing money the deal would be I get to keep it.
call it a finders fee.

It would take me two years of 80 hours a week work but I would find every last penny. Then I and my family would never ever have to work again.

Heres how it would play out.

The budget and actual expenses from:
DOD
Sennate
Congress
White House
SS
FEMA
Suprime Court
FBI
CIA
NSA
Any and all other government bureaus and institutions. Every book every receipt every credit card statement from all of the employees of the US Government.

I would find it but they would never give me access to every shred of info that I would need.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
There is always a paper trail. ALWAYS A PAPER TRAIL.

I would find it but they would never give me access to every shred of info that I would need.

Thier are government offices that do nothing but track money used in weapens sales and other events.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
holy poo ur right hahaahahha im such a moron. anyway 2.3 trillion

HOLY CRAP AHAHAHAHA So basically they can't track the worlds money

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most amusing conspiracy theories ever since it is simply an issue of quote editing to mislead people. There is no missing money. He wasn't saing that they simply lost the money. Perhaps a more compete quote will help:

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us."

And later went on to say "This does not mean the money will not eventually be accounted for"

The issue is that due to outdated systems in place it takes them so long to track the transactions and that this wastes taxpayers money. The point in his speech was in trying to get outdated systems update and change the process of accounting so we don't waste money. This is not some announcement that money was stolen. And it has been a long standing issue long before 9/10.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Thier are government offices that do nothing but track money used in weapens sales and other events.

Yes the General Accounting Office I know. But the records that I would want to look at would be way more thain that office looks at everyday. There are accountants everywhere we are like dentists you don't like em but we are needed.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No i was talking more along the lines of officies that track arms sales and terrorist events, offices at places like NSA.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

join