It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they coming??? I think so.... and I will tell you why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well basically we have had so many sightings in the past 2 months it is just unreal.... O'hare, 2 crashes.... One in South Africa, one in Iran...... I mean you don't see this happen very often.... But it is.... Could have something to do with the coming of the 10th annniversary of the phoenix lights??? I am not sure, but something is going on and we need to join together to get some answers.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
We could blame it on Project Bluebeam.

According to D4rk Kn1ght it was meant to start from 2007 onwards... so maybe it has.

I don't believe it, but it is a theory

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
Well basically we have had so many sightings in the past 2 months it is just unreal.... O'hare, 2 crashes.... One in South Africa, one in Iran...... I mean you don't see this happen very often.... But it is.... Could have something to do with the coming of the 10th annniversary of the phoenix lights??? I am not sure, but something is going on and we need to join together to get some answers.

Do we have any proof like pics/videos of the ufo's........ No we don't.
We have had just a few reports of people seeing things, which are probably explainable. And on the ufo crashes.....where is the proof?
And the most ridiculous thing is what does the Phoenix lights have to do with it

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Do we have any proof like pics/videos of the ufo's........ No we don't.

You're joking, right? There's probably THOUSANDS of videos and pictures of UFO sightings, most of which can be easily found online.

I also wouldn't consider "pics/videos" to be conclusive "proof." Videos and pictures could be considered proof that something is there, or something did happen, but it's clearly not absolute proof of alien aircraft. If it were then us believers would be mainstream and we'd be seeing this stuff on the evening news every night.

I'm not so sure if "they're coming." I think they've been coming for probably thousands of years, if not longer. Obviously there's going to be fluctuations in the amounts of sightings. I do believe that there's going to be a major event(s), a world-changing event(s), in the next 5 years or so. Aside from all the Mayan calendar stuff and other predictions that you can find on here, you can just feel it in your bones that we are approaching an incredible time in history. Whether or not it will be alien-related remains to be seen. I just hope that if it does involve alien contact or disclosure that these visitors are peaceful and have good intentions. I also hope that humanity's response to disclosure is a civil and peaceful one.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
Could have something to do with the coming of the 10th anniversary of the phoenix lights??? .

I doubt it, to quote Ford Prefect "Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so"
if, and im a pretty major sceptic, if the phoenix lights where aliens, why would they return on such an arbitrary thing like a 10 year anniversary, aliens would have no reason to care about earth "years" and decades, if something did happen dead on 10 years later, it would in my mind point to terrestrial origins

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It could be just me, but if the anniversary were the reason, i would place my bets on the 60 year Roswell anniversary over the 10 year Phoenix one.

But neither make sense.

And how about we stop talking about when they will reveal themselves to us and start talking more realistically about when we will force disclosure.

top topics

join