It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help With Troubling Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
HI,

I have had repeating dreams which are deeply disturbing* Dream one involves watching a tall woman in a white wedding dress walking through a swamp under a full moon* Then that changes immediately to dream two which finds me inside a old dilapidated unpainted house watching a procession of monks carrying lit torches march past, followed by what appears to be a nine-ten year old girl with black hair dressed all in black* The girl stirs a feeling of great urgency in me, and I run to hear and grab her shoulder telling her, "please, do not go back into the dream!" She then turns around and stares at me with all black eyes* All black* I always wake up clutching my chest and terrified*

If anyone would like to share any interpretations of this it is much appreciated* Thanks in advance,
Spores

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Have you seen this thread? About the black eyed kids.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I responded to this thread is because when I had an opportunity to *see* a small thin glitter like peice of material that seemed to be a 3-D holographic image which came alive (was moving in a wavy fashion) the front and center image, larger than the secondary one, was that of a silouette of what appeared to be a man with long dark hair, he seemed to be talking with no sound. Behind this was a smaller, faster moving image of what? A procession of monks, walking single file with hoods on, the view was a side view of them, and they were carrying torches.

Just thought I'd share the similarity was odd enough.

I also had an online encounter with someone who claimed to not be able to come out in the light because of his big black eyes which he claimed were 40X more sensitive to light than normal. He said he had special contacts but they weren't able to allow him to experience daylight. He was aggresive at times and did things to shock/scare me, like send me the Find Waldo file from Albinoblacksheep.com where I'd be looking all intense for Waldo and a scary image would suddenly jump out at me. Also he would suddenly say something like, "I'm your stalker and I'm outside your house right now" He also made remarks about coming to visit a couple of times which I tap danced around so as to not "invite him in"

Hope it helps maybe draw some ideas

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Interestedalways,

Thank you for the reply, could you possibly tell me more about this thread, maybe pm me? The monks in my dream are always seen from the side as well* On the thread, are they hooded?

That stalker sounds like crazy # I had to drop a myspace account due to a stalker incident

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 13-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
Interestedalways,

Thank you for the reply, could you possibly tell me more about this thread, maybe pm me? The monks in my dream are always seen from the side as well* On the thread, are they hooded?

That stalker sounds like crazy # I had to drop a myspace account due to a stalker incident

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 13-1-2007 by sanctum]

I really don't think what you were seeing was a BEK (Black Eyed Kid), but it is possible i guess.

Have a read of the link that Interestedalways posted and read it through. You'll get a good idea of what these things are/do and you can make up your own mind if it relates to you

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's your soul guardian telling you she is your bride and has come down to the swamp-like earth to be with you. She tells you don't concern yourself with nice houses and material things just focus on the light the monks are carrying, and hurry because you are responsible for a young soul that is with you.

The bride is the guardian watching your soul, the monks and old house represent the fact that spirituality is more important than material things. The child represents a young soul that is with you learning about earth life. You're being urged to advance spiritually for the sake of the young soul, so that she will accomplish the purpose of life instead of getting caught up in materialism.

It looks like you are being urged to develop your faith in God

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
HI,

I have had repeating dreams which are deeply disturbing* Dream one involves watching a tall woman in a white wedding dress walking through a swamp under a full moon* Then that changes immediately to dream two which finds me inside a old dilapidated unpainted house watching a procession of monks carrying lit torches march past, followed by what appears to be a nine-ten year old girl with black hair dressed all in black* The girl stirs a feeling of great urgency in me, and I run to hear and grab her shoulder telling her, "please, do not go back into the dream!" She then turns around and stares at me with all black eyes* All black* I always wake up clutching my chest and terrified*

If anyone would like to share any interpretations of this it is much appreciated* Thanks in advance,
Spores

You mentioned troubling dreams, but only shared one, would you like to tell us about one of the other ones and maybe find some connections?

new topics

top topics

join