It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting chipped in Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

October 18, 2006
This week in Las Vegas, supposedly "dozens of people" were implanted with VeriChip microchips at an osteopathic medical convention. That's already weird, since osteopaths seem like the least likely people to want to turn human beings into numbered cyborgs. But several other things made this news story even weirder. First, there was the obvious enthusiasm shown by Las Vegas News 3 reporters Steve Crupi and Nina Radetich around the chipping.

most people (even those who like VeriChip) instinctively flinch when they see huge needles piercing human flesh. Watching people get chipped sounds like about as much fun as watching spleen surgery.

In another case of misleading and inaccurate information, VeriChip spokesman Marc Poulshock says that the implant contains "no antenna" -- which is completely false.

www.rinf.com...

one lie leads to another. these people are being spied on by the nwo as we speak. dont be stupid. dont get chipped...

has anyone here been chipped?

Mod Edit: Link Correction.

[edit on 13/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is total BS.

My wife and I attended this convention. Nobody got "chipped" while we were there. It was just a booth among countless others sharing their product information.

The chip from what I recall from the brochure was for medical identification...sorta like an id bracelet but with a lot more useful info.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
This is total BS.

My wife and I attended this convention. Nobody got "chipped" while we were there. It was just a booth among countless others sharing their product information.

The chip from what I recall from the brochure was for medical identification...sorta like an id bracelet but with a lot more useful info.

That's the verichip! Yes it is useful and has merits, but the potiential of abuse is there thats why I disagree with it. Personally it has the ability to cause alot of problems. If this is the mark of the beast as stated in the bible then people without it will not be able to bu or sell. And remember under the NWO its illegal to possess multiple quantites of goods. So pretty much no way out.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
id love to give the boss of the nwo a swift kick in the ass. but i guess THATS illegal too?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
id love to give the boss of the nwo a swift kick in the ass. but i guess THATS illegal too?

Don't take the chip. The more of us that don't take the chip will cause them problems, big problems. Once they lose the ability to supress they become the supressed.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Originally posted by conspiracymaster

Don't take the chip. The more of us that don't take the chip will cause them problems, big problems. Once they lose the ability to supress they become the supressed.

oh i wont be taking the chip. why do you think i want to kick the nwo boss in the ass? cus he sucks.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
what is this chip for excatly what will the NWO be able to do with us once chipped?

I had my dog chipped the other day in case she gets lost she gets scanned and her details come up, as well as her temperature.

I just want to know what the NWO (if they exist) will be able to do with me if I had a chip.

Also I may seem stupid but could someone bring me up to speed on this NWO thing? whats so bad about them?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
what is this chip for excatly what will the NWO be able to do with us once chipped?

I had my dog chipped the other day in case she gets lost she gets scanned and her details come up, as well as her temperature.

I just want to know what the NWO (if they exist) will be able to do with me if I had a chip.

Also I may seem stupid but could someone bring me up to speed on this NWO thing? whats so bad about them?

unfortunatly your dog is now property of the new world order. anyone who is chipped is property of the nwo.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
^^^ HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just as an aside... but related to the chip concept.

I saw on Aussie tv a few weeks ago, a American news item on joggers that retail for about $US400 that have chips in them to track children if they stray or are kidnapped. All great in theory.

Admittedly parents that want this technology and security for their children have to buy the joggers. I am concerned about this as I see it as a way of brainwashing parents and making them feel bad if they don't do the "right thing for their children's safety". This is a deceptive method of softening people up and getting thme ready for the implanted 'chip'.

How about the IPod chip embedded in the Nikes ? Track you as uou jog and listen to music...in the wrong hands very dangerous, what if rapists, muggers etc. get a hold of this ?

It is the beginning of tagging us all like cattle. I can not understand how anyone would willing let officials insert such a thing into their bodies.

I will resist and refuse the chip and if necessary will rot in jail as a consequence for daring to exercise my rights as a free human being.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Just as an aside... but related to the chip concept.

I saw on Aussie tv a few weeks ago, a American news item on joggers that retail for about $US400 that have chips in them to track children if they stray or are kidnapped. All great in theory.

Admittedly parents that want this technology and security for their children have to buy the joggers. I am concerned about this as I see it as a way of brainwashing parents and making them feel bad if they don't do the "right thing for their children's safety". This is a deceptive method of softening people up and getting thme ready for the implanted 'chip'.

How about the IPod chip embedded in the Nikes ? Track you as uou jog and listen to music...in the wrong hands very dangerous, what if rapists, muggers etc. get a hold of this ?

It is the beginning of tagging us all like cattle. I can not understand how anyone would willing let officials insert such a thing into their bodies.

I will resist and refuse the chip and if necessary will rot in jail as a consequence for daring to exercise my rights as a free human being.

Yea i saw that, quite spooky. Also john howard is bringing in the One card to replace "all cards" by 2008, it wont be compuslry but i bet it will lead to it being compuslry before 2012.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
gtirlad,

Yeah Johnny loves to shoot his mouth off about new technology that we should haveries to cpy everything....he should just go and live there and leave the rest of us alone.

We already have the Medicare card as Id (notice if your requie 100 points they will ask for this ?). The new one will just have more sensitive info attached I expect.

You watch...the card...then the 'verichip'...only a matter of time.

Johnny and the Australian government = NWO puppets

join