It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with alien life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If what you say is happened, do you feel at all angry with the ETs for apparently making a baby out of your DNA?

if this story is the case it sounds like they are attempting to make "hybrids"---but this is at the bleeding edge of their technology, and they aren't reliably successful with it. They are hoping that as it is part human then contact with a human parent would induce the right feelings or hormones to have it survive and thrive.

ETs can have technological limitations too---just further than us. For them I guess flying in saucers is about as radical as us getting in a Toyota and going to the minimart. But engineering and cloning a hybrid is as hard to them as cloning a person is to us.

But think about it: suppose another person, i.e. a human, against your desire took your DNA to do an experiment to make babies out of your genome, for which many of the babies would be ill and probably not survive.

Most people would be revolted by this, and they'd call the perpetrator a psychopathic criminal. This is the primary and most convincing argument against human cloning---not against cloning per se (are identical twins disgusting, or kinda cute?) but that with our tech it would likely result in many damaged offspring.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well, while growing up and throughout a good part of my life, I had recurring lucid dreams and out of the body type experiences of seeing a large white rabbit.

But actually, when I first saw this white rabbit, I wasn't in an altered state of mind at all. I was 5 or 6 and one Easter morning (lol, yes, it was Easter so I guess that makes this story even more unbelievable....but it's true), I woke up and saw the rabbit standing by my bed where a split second later it zipped under my bed and even though it terrified me when I saw it, I remember leaning over my bed to see if it was still under there and it was. I recall it looking up at me with it's big black eyes.

Then years later, I had a lucid dream/out of the body experience of the white rabbit again where he took me to this big old house somewhere where we sat at a large TABLE with other shorter rabbits who were like him. And I recall that I HATED the tall rabbit -- absolutely hated him/it.

Then I no longer saw the rabbit in my later experiences and instead there was a large tall woman with blond hair in a nurses uniform in place of the rabbit. I HATED her too. Weird, isn't it?

I recall that on one visit, when we in this large circular room with metal walls, she pointed over in one direction and I saw a man who looked like HITLER, of all people, in a chef's uniform standing by a stove where he was flipping pancakes and then putting them on a long moving conveyor belt.

Years later, I was to find out about the Nazis UFO connection and read about an encounter in one of Vallee's books about a woman's ET experience in her backyard where 'they' gave her some pancakes and then zoomed off. I think there's another well known UFO pancake story too that I read about in some other book. Anyway, believe me, I'm not making this stuff up...

Another time, I recall being shown an end times scenario but I'll go into that one later.

I've also had experiences of being taken to a very futuristic classroom and sitting there with others my age being taught something. I've had a few of those one's and I still can't figure out what that was all about.

Now knowing what I know, these were possibly screen memories where I have no recall of what really transpired during those times.

At any rate, is it any wonder why I've seen more than my share of UFO's up there and also get the kind of ITC results that I do... I see a lot of things in my meditations too and just a couple of days ago I saw an alien wearing a bright blue fabric covering from head to toe. This was a real first for me as I've never seen one like that before.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I've never had any experiences that you all are talking about,but I am very interested in what you all have to say.Hope you all don't mind me joining in to ask a few questions now and then.I will in no way harass or ridicule any of you,just interested in learning thats all.First of all,did any of you get any bad vibes or sense of evil from your abductors?Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences.

Crowpruitt -- to answer your question, yes, I did experience very strong hatred toward those beings but for the longest time I never could figure out why that was. But now I know that 'they' put memory screens over what had been really occurring during those experiences I had with them, yet, underneath it all, there still remains those emotions I experienced throughout these visits, hence why I hated them.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The incidences where we simply stare at one another are just that - non verbal "checking out" of one another. I have attempted to communicate telepathically with this species (I am told they are a variation of the greys) but it never seems to work.

I attempt this mode of communication because during these times I cannot speak - these are the trance states I have mentioned previously.

I'd say I'd attempt some other form of communication in the future, but quite honestly, I hope to never see them again.

Hi General EYES,
I'm hoping you will continue posting in this thread to tell us more about your alien visitations.
I would think that it would be extremely unsettling to not be getting any answers to those questions that you pose to them but could you describe to us what they looked like?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Thank you very much for the reply. Could you expand on why you hope to never see them again? Does it have to do with trust? Who told you that they were a variation of the greys? And have you ever telepathically communicated, this Being a form of communication that does Not use verbal or bodily expressions, with an entity Not of the planet that Humans refer to as Earth?

Why do they tell you it is the "universe"? Have "they" ever mentioned the Omniverse?

Thanks =)

[edit on 13-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

The main reason I hope to never see them again is I have not gleaned any information and/or wisdom from them - like I said, it's really nothing more than a "here I am, look at me and get used to it" sort of affair.

It doesn't help me in my personal pursuits or spiritual evolution to know that I can be accessed by these beings whenever they so desire. I've only been contacted by this particular breed on two occassions, and because there are no clear cut communications between us - it just adds an additional unresolved issue in my life. There is no closure.

I've tried telepathic communication, but have never gotten anywhere with them.

There has never been mention of universial truths, ominverse or any other concept of interest. Just a visual image of an otherworldly being looking at me while I look at them.

Originally posted by Palasheea
Hi General EYES,
I'm hoping you will continue posting in this thread to tell us more about your alien visitations.
I would think that it would be extremely unsettling to not be getting any answers to those questions that you pose to them but could you describe to us what they looked like?

They resembled the greys in the height and general facial characteristics - hairless, large black almond shaped eyes - but their skin was very dark, almost black, and there was an almost snakelike appearance to them.

The first encounter was three beings looking at me through the window of my locked car - I remember thinking that they looked like poisonous snakes in the shape of their heads and their long necks - they just stared at me, never blinking. These ones were about 5' in height.

The second encounter was in my home a few weeks ago - a smaller being of the same basic structure appeared in my home, looking at me from about 7 feet away - only this one was about 2' in height.

Sorry nothing more enlightening to reveal. I know this sounds like absolute madness, but I felt the need to get it off my chest in hopes that someone else out there may have had similar encounters or experiences that may shed light on the mystery of it all for me.

Thanks for being so cool about it, everyone. It's not a subject I am entirely comfortable with at this point.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I do understand how it feels to be able to talk about this.

I would like to say cloning and creating a new species are two complete different things.

With creating a new species you are taking two different species and trying to create a third. As with the Grey's I have mentioned about the bloods and breathing. The agenda was to have them look like us and have there superior intelligence.

You would think with there intelligence this would besimple but it is not. They od course have accomplished this and it is being observed and studied closely by them.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

They resembled the greys in the height and general facial characteristics - hairless, large black almond shaped eyes - but their skin was very dark, almost black, and there was an almost snakelike appearance to them.

The first encounter was three beings looking at me through the window of my locked car - I remember thinking that they looked like poisonous snakes in the shape of their heads and their long necks - they just stared at me, never blinking. These ones were about 5' in height.

The second encounter was in my home a few weeks ago - a smaller being of the same basic structure appeared in my home, looking at me from about 7 feet away - only this one was about 2' in height.

Sorry nothing more enlightening to reveal. I know this sounds like absolute madness, but I felt the need to get it off my chest in hopes that someone else out there may have had similar encounters or experiences that may shed light on the mystery of it all for me.

Thanks for being so cool about it, everyone. It's not a subject I am entirely comfortable with at this point.

Hi Great Eye's.
If I were you, I would be carrying around a camera all of the time because you never know when you will be seeing these beings and again where having a camera would come in handy to take a snapshot of them.

Even if only a slight white haze is seen in the photograph where these beings were seen by you, this would suggest that those beings who are observing you are at least making some effort to manifest into our dimension for you to see them in a photo too. Tell them that you want them to show themselves in a photo for you and they might try to do that for you. Eventually they may make themselves be seen in your photo's once they become proficient at doing that. They too have to practice working with whatever medium you are working with... in this case a camera.

I'm just saying to grab the bull by its horns and take control of the situation. They are butting into your world uninvited where they are not communicating to you telepathically. You might want to try sitting at a tape recorder and ask them those questions that you want answered and see if you hear anything on playback. When you are asking your questions, record your voice too while you are asking them and then let the recorder record for a minute or so after that -- then listen to it on playback. The best time to record is late at night. You may be lucky in your first recording session but most likely it will take several try's before you start getting results.
Just throwing in my .02 worth but you need to know that these beings will communicate to you in one way or another and you need to try out those very obvious options out there.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Palesheda -

I just recently bought a digital camera, but as I have stated before, I am not really interested in re-estblishing contact with these entities.

There is something distasteful about them, and they've become a very invasive presence in my life. Even this thread is stirring up some unpleasant memories.

I know you're very involved in ITC, and I think it's wonderful you can dedicate so much of your self to that pursuit - but alas, I'm just not interested in changing around my routines for these beings.

In fact, I'm trying very hard to forget them.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Palesheda -

I just recently bought a digital camera, but as I have stated before, I am not really interested in re-estblishing contact with these entities.

There is something distasteful about them, and they've become a very invasive presence in my life. Even this thread is stirring up some unpleasant memories.

I know you're very involved in ITC, and I think it's wonderful you can dedicate so much of your self to that pursuit - but alas, I'm just not interested in changing around my routines for these beings.

In fact, I'm trying very hard to forget them.

I don't blame you for wanting to shake them off but you will need to do something if they are not getting your message. There are those out there who say to simply ignore and most of all do not react to those beings when you see them - that your fear or whatever emotion that you are experiencing when you see them is something that they are actually feeding off of. But the problem is, how can you simply ignore something like this when you have no control when they are going to pop in unexpectedly like they do? I'm just saying that if these experiences continue for you, you might as well try out some of the suggestions I made to you because at least by doing so, you will have the opportunity to know more about who and what they are... and perhaps even the message that they want to convey to you.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And most certainly, if you are a follower of any religion, praying to those deities whom you worship and asking them for intervention to rid yourself of these uninvited guests is definitely worth a try. This to me would be the first thing you should do if you are trying to avoid such visitations again in the future.
If this does not work, then maybe things are meant to be and maybe these beings are showing themselves to you to eventually start communicating to you telepathically. In this regard... it's all part of the the process.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The main reason I hope to never see them again is I have not gleaned any information and/or wisdom from them - like I said, it's really nothing more than a "here I am, look at me and get used to it" sort of affair.

It doesn't help me in my personal pursuits or spiritual evolution to know that I can be accessed by these beings whenever they so desire. I've only been contacted by this particular breed on two occassions, and because there are no clear cut communications between us - it just adds an additional unresolved issue in my life. There is no closure.

I've tried telepathic communication, but have never gotten anywhere with them.

There has never been mention of universial truths, ominverse or any other concept of interest. Just a visual image of an otherworldly being looking at me while I look at them.

Could this quote mentioned earlier please Be explained, it is Not consistent with the response presented above.

quote : originally posted by GENERALEYES

The only thing I have learned from them is that there is an incredible wealth of experiences out there, and that I am still only a child in the eyes of the universe.

That appears to Be a "'universal' truth" and that there has Been communication

[edit on 13-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayandwhite
When I was 13 I was visited...

I also began to understand their technology, we are beginning to grasp/understand what would appear to us as infinite power and possibilities...

I
What do you mean by "I also began to understand their technology," ?Are you saying you can make, use, or just understand their technology? Can you give us an example?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
LastOutInfinite -

I should have clarified - forgive me for that, I can be a poor historian at times. I honestly didn't expect to be posting more than that original snippet.

This is very difficult for me to talk about - everytime I try to make a post, I begin typing gibberish recently. I'm really not the most prolific writer of my experiences.

The "Universal Truth" was gleaned by my own deductions, never from an external source.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Palasheea.
I wanna ask all of you,do these abduction experiences run in your families.Did any of your parents get abducted?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply Palasheea.
I wanna ask all of you,do these abduction experiences run in your families.Did any of your parents get abducted?

They've hinted at many weird experiences but they are all born again Fundamentalist Christians and they interpret everything as demons where it's absolutely taboo to talk about UFO's and aliens or any weird experiences for that matter. I strongly suspect that a few of them including my mom has had experiences with aliens and she and the rest of them are absolutely certain that UFO's and aliens are real. For them, there's no question about that but it's not to be talked about because it's all of the devil.
In fact, just over this recent Thanksgiving, I brought up my sighting of a triangle UFO and immediately, my brother in law who's a pastor, cut me short and said to drop the subject. That's how they are.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Then I started meditation and had glimpses of things seen beyond the normal perceptions of sight. I also began to understand their technology, we are beginning to grasp/understand what would appear to us as infinite power and possibilities.

No offense to the poster if i am wrong, but this sounds a lot like AA.

Made a new account because the old one was too discredited?

Proof Positive of Alien Agenda posting under a different name. The writing style is almost identical.

Dont get me wrong, I like the topic. . . just dont like the sneakyness of AA posting under a different name.

Why would you do this AA? Notice how he didnt post again since being called out too. . . Hmmm

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Prote keeps saying that the first post is not AA's so I guess he would know if that if it is or not -- so let's hope that the OP decides to tell us more about his experiences.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Palasheea,if you don't mind me asking what is this stream you speak of?I've heard it mentioned a few times now and don't know what it means.Once again I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences,If by chance I ever ask anything that is a touchy subject to you ,just say you would rather not talk about it.Thanks again for your time.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Palasheea

I didn't mean to say your story is not genuine, that's another issue. I only meant that the thread seemed to be a bit suspect in the way it was started but no biggie. From my perspective, it seems clear that the first 4 posts are written by the same person i.e. you started the thread, that's all. But I have no desire to conduct a witch hunt and should have simply left the thread alone if I didn't like it and was going to until you mentioned it.

Apply some basic psychology to your posts and you get a poster that wants to be heard with genuine (or not) experiences but doesn't want to be the OP, so can't take flak for "claiming" something. I understand those members saying it is AA but I don't believe AA is involved in this thread. Of course, I will present this as opinion and leave the stream out of it because it's nothing to do with aliens and I don't choose the information.

I don't want it shut down because of your ITC stuff, I don't have an opinion on that. Well..I do, but it's not for public consumption. I am a big supporter of this free speech without proof but also therein lies the problem. Unlike others, I cannot choose this information from this so called stream and it kinda proves the point that we could come on and claim anything with no means of verification other than the posters word. Despite my support, I can see how it could possibly go south very quickly.

Of course, should any of what I say be proved wrong or my opinion changes, I will be the first to formally apologise. In the meantime I should abide by my own advice of not reading or posting in a thread I'm not happy with...so please do...carry on.

btw - I haven't changed my mind either on the identity of the OP, and how do you know the OP isn't coming back?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Palasheea,if you don't mind me asking what is this stream you speak of?I've heard it mentioned a few times now and don't know what it means.Once again I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences,If by chance I ever ask anything that is a touchy subject to you ,just say you would rather not talk about it.Thanks again for your time.

I'll start up another thread sometime to go into this more but in a nutshell, there are intelligences in other realms... actually groups of intelligences who coordinate bridges of communication. Those bridges seem to specialize in various areas. For example, there are bridges set up for whole groups of humans made up of family and freinds who have passed over who are communicating with their loved one's. Apparently there's power in numbers and the more who are participating in a bridge on their side and on our side, the stronger the bridge of communication is whereby those from those other realms come in stronger and clearer via electronically via tape recorders, computers, etc.

There also other bridges out there set up for beings who are not human who are also communicating to those of us here.

But whatever the case may be, if you yourself want to communicate with these bridges, you are better off going with a bridge that's been around for awhile and is already established -- and it also helps connecting with someone on this side who has a strong connection with a bridge... this helps too. This is because that person is already in contact with entities and if the new person possesses the same kind of resonance as those on either side of that bridge, that person is then allowed to participate in those communications via that bridge.

But once again, there are intelligences who are coordinators of these bridges... that's what their specialty is.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join