It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with alien life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
When I was 13 I was visited by two crafts in the remote country. Then again walking back from a dinner occasion when I was 17 or so. Then I started meditation and had glimpses of things seen beyond the normal perceptions of sight. I also began to understand their technology, we are beginning to grasp/understand what would appear to us as infinite power and possibilities.

I am ofcourse willing to go into more depth if anyone has questions. But for any other people who have had experiences or direct communication, like I did in the past. I was thinking we could share what we've learned from them?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've had experiences with greys and in a few of them an alien grey baby would be handed over to me to hold by a large woman with blond hair in a nurses uniform. The alien grey infant seemed to be very weak and sick and it was having breathing problems and was in much pain -- I don't think it lived because the last time they took me inside of the very, very large round room with metal walls, the baby was ready to expire. I can't even describe to you the depths of my sorrow because I loved this baby very much.... as any mother would .... which I was. They told me that I was the mother of this baby.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hmm, and how did they contact you?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
These were out of body experiences. I had the one described here many years ago. It's actually very similar to those other alien abductee stories out there but at that time I had not yet started reading up on any of that information on those topics.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I can feel for you, many of the abductee's accept these little ones but many do not.

One of the two problems they have had with creating this new species is with the mixing of there and our bloods and with the breathing since they can not breathe our air. The Grey's blood is a pea soup greenish color from the Chlorophyll they consume and excrete threw there bodies.

I have sensed that many more of us are coming together and this is good.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Actually... I also felt somewhat repulsed by the baby yet I loved it at the same time... it's hard to explain but I was to find out years later from one of Hopkins books that not only was this a common thing for women to be told to hold these babies... but they too would experience those mixed emotions about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm hoping we can keep this thread up on this first page of this forum so others here and share some of their own experiences in this area.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Then I started meditation and had glimpses of things seen beyond the normal perceptions of sight. I also began to understand their technology, we are beginning to grasp/understand what would appear to us as infinite power and possibilities.

No offense to the poster if i am wrong, but this sounds a lot like AA.

Made a new account because the old one was too discredited?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've experienced a few "alien" encounters that still leave me confused to this day.

Mostly visual in nature, but occassionally I am telepathically interrogated even though there seems to be a massive communication barrier between us. It can be very distressing and disconcerting at times.

The only thing I have learned from them is that there is an incredible wealth of experiences out there, and that I am still only a child in the eyes of the universe.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Then I started meditation and had glimpses of things seen beyond the normal perceptions of sight. I also began to understand their technology, we are beginning to grasp/understand what would appear to us as infinite power and possibilities.

No offense to the poster if i am wrong, but this sounds a lot like AA.

Made a new account because the old one was too discredited?

Immediately after I read the post, I thought the identical thing: "Thats Alien Agenda reinventing himself".

Maybe a mod will run an IP check

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The "stream" told me that this is not genuine. Take it for what it's worth. The first 4 posts are suspect. Perhaps it's to do with the free speech revolution, which I support, but we'll have to be careful.

EDIT: not AA though.

[edit on 12/1/07 by Prote]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to come on to say thank you both for posting your experiences.

I can't provide proof that anyone's claims (your claims, or anyone else's) on these boards is the real deal, but to err on the side of caution I wanted to offer my support and encouragement, and to thank you for posting.

it seems right now there are a lot of people coming out on ATS about the subject and I think it's great.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thanks OntheDeck... let's just keep this thread going. I think there's a lot that can be gained by sharing this kind of information.
I know it takes a lot of courage to come forward and talk about this subject matter but there are so many of us who amazingly have had the same experiences and I'm very intrigued by that.
If we can encourage others out there who have never talked in a public forum about their own ET experiences to participate in this discussion, we may be able to find out new things about this phenomenon that we never knew before! I think this information would be very beneficial for all of us who are trying to learn more and understand the contactee experience in ufology. It's such a big part of the whole story.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm up for keeping this thread alive and well.

I've been feeling a little outcast recently and hesitant to come forward with my stories in a forum because the majority of them are so topic specific, I'd feel like I was butting in with irrelevant information.

On that note - does anyone else find themselves in a trance state or immobilized when they have visual contact with these entities?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It goes without saying that those out of the body experiences and lucid dreams are like that (trance state), but I'm not in a trance state when doing my ITC sessions where I get a lot of images of these beings whom many of us in the ITC field identify as ultra-terrestrials or even ET's.
I also am in contact with beings via EVP and once again, I'm not in a trance state during those sessions either.
I"ve also had visions of things that I will be going into later where I would not be in an altered state when having them.
And then there are those extraordinary 3-D inner eye visions and voices heard while meditating and those would qualify as being in an altered state of mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've never had any experiences that you all are talking about,but I am very interested in what you all have to say.Hope you all don't mind me joining in to ask a few questions now and then.I will in no way harass or ridicule any of you,just interested in learning thats all.First of all,did any of you get any bad vibes or sense of evil from your abductors?Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I've been extremely guarded and on the alert around certain contactors - I don't know if it's an instinctual reaction or just because they're so unfamiliar to me.

They usually don't try to communicate in any way - they just appear, and observe me and my reactions to them. I'm usually just motionless and staring right back at them.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I've been extremely guarded and on the alert around certain contactors - I don't know if it's an instinctual reaction or just because they're so unfamiliar to me.

They usually don't try to communicate in any way - they just appear, and observe me and my reactions to them. I'm usually just motionless and staring right back at them.

Could you share what happens when they do try to communicate and what happens when you are Not motionless and staring right back at them?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The incidences where we simply stare at one another are just that - non verbal "checking out" of one another. I have attempted to communicate telepathically with this species (I am told they are a variation of the greys) but it never seems to work.

I attempt this mode of communication because during these times I cannot speak - these are the trance states I have mentioned previously.

I'd say I'd attempt some other form of communication in the future, but quite honestly, I hope to never see them again.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The incidences where we simply stare at one another are just that - non verbal "checking out" of one another. I have attempted to communicate telepathically with this species (I am told they are a variation of the greys) but it never seems to work.

I attempt this mode of communication because during these times I cannot speak - these are the trance states I have mentioned previously.

I'd say I'd attempt some other form of communication in the future, but quite honestly, I hope to never see them again.

Thank you very much for the reply. Could you expand on why you hope to never see them again? Does it have to do with trust? Who told you that they were a variation of the greys? And have you ever telepathically communicated, this Being a form of communication that does Not use verbal or bodily expressions, with an entity Not of the planet that Humans refer to as Earth?

Why do they tell you it is the "universe"? Have "they" ever mentioned the Omniverse?

Thanks =)

[edit on 13-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join