It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vision99
Is going invisible possible in you're opinion? How?

I won't rule out anything as impossible. How? Good question, I don't know the answer to that one either but, on page 183 of De Givry's Witchcraft, Magic & Alchemy there is an invisiblity spell from year gone by.

Vas

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We are far away of going invisible using invisibility cloth, but it seems more possibl using telepathy.
A person could use his/hers energy to make some other person think he/she is invisible. Basicly, you force their mind not to see you, and to see through you. With a lot mind practice, this could be done. In my opinion...
Does anybody know a bit more about this topic? A few links ...?

On 1:3

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've turned myself invisible many times.. when lucid dreaming that is.

As for turning invisible when awake, im not so sure.. but then you never know whats around the corner.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
invisibility100.tripod.com...

maybe it works..I have read about shamans becoming invisible and just normal folk as well..
I have actually tried my own technique when I was younger and it seemed to have worked.I DEEPLY imagined I was invisible and imagined a sly fox and it seemd to have worked..but have no proof other then experience..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Its strange when I say ive never turned invisible when awake... when you think about it.. the only difference (correct me if im wrong) between being awake and asleep is that our eyes are closed rather than open? our brain works exactly the same and doesnt know the difference.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well to put it annother way King Solomon had a technique to become invisable, of course you would have to believe in that sort of thing.

I havent tried it but I have heard reports that if you preform the ritual exactly as it is instructed that yes you will become invisable.

like I said though I havent tried it myself.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
there is a saying as above so below.....it is usually used to describe that heaven that is supposedly in the sky..Though I allways looked at it as what we see in our minds,we create in the physical world,if we believe it firmly enough and sometimes let go of trying.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why would you want to be invisible?

Is not the body just a corporeal vehicle for our spirits to learn about this realm? Well thats one theory.

As I understand it you would need massive amounts of power, I mean the mass of the Sun only bends starlight a ickle bittle bit. I am sure there would also be some sort of lensing artifact. I think the best way to find out what it is like to be invisible is to dress in a full Islamic lady costume. A Dewsbury Dalek is as close to invisible in most city centres...its like they are on a different plane. People are so ignorant that they ignore them like they are not there.

As for doing it with mental or psychic powers, I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you. The most anyone claims to do that can be varified (and that's usually with dodgy video "evidence") is move a cocktail stick or a "psi wheel" or some such other "useful" skill. And forcing someone to think you were invisible is affecting their freewill and that ain't cricket.

Apart from visiting the Co-Eds shower block I can't see much use or it anyway. Any none ethical activity would involve interaction or removal of something I am sure. Even the thickest security guy would notice a bunch of notes floating by or suddenly disappearing. Same could be said about any secure facility IMHO.

Anyhow you would soon be seen when you tread on some dog business or a pavement pizza

It could be useful in the Randi challenge but that money is safe ayway, I suppose...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Anyone happen to notice that the OP "vanished" once he was asked to substantiate his claim that he can turn himself invisible?

Maybe that was his real "invisibility" trick.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Anyone happen to notice that the OP "vanished" once he was asked to substantiate his claim that he can turn himself invisible?

Maybe that was his real "invisibility" trick.

Yep noted don't they always?

But there again maybe he is now so invisible we can't see his posts

[edit on 17-1-2007 by something smells]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join