It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is going invisible possible in you're opinion? How? I was able to do it once and have been chasing the idea ever since. I have some theories.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Absolutely. Yet the tech only exists to make one invisible using a material that they can surround themselves with (cloak for example). The military of the United States is working on this type of thing as we speak.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, before you ask others, I think we'd be interested to know exactly how you did it.

This should be interesting.......

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't have the link with me, but there was a cloaking device created only last year i think. It basically makes the light go around an object so that the human eye cannot see it.

As far as being able to become invisible through means other than technology, i don't think so.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I didn't necessarily go invisible as much as not be seen by the a certain humans eyes. I did it the same way as derren brown.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vision99
Is going invisible possible in you're opinion? How? I was able to do it once .

You actually went invisable...or is it maybe you feel invisible and make up stories.

Maybe I'm wrong and If I am I apologise but ,to me your story is too good to be true.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I remember seeing a documentary in the discovery channel about the US "trying" out invisible technology in the 70's I think if i remember correctly, they were on a ship. They did achieve invisibilty but when they switched back the side effects were lethal. Does anyone know about this?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I believe that was "the manhatten project"

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that using amplified electromagnetic fields?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I didn't necessarily go invisible as much as not be seen by the a certain humans eyes. I did it the same way as derren brown.

I, for one, would be extremely interested in seeing a video of you becoming invisible. If you don't have a video camera, I'm sure one of your friends either have one or have a cell phone with video capabilities.

If you don't know how to post something like that, I'm POSITIVE that our fellow ATS members could walk you through it in minutes.

I shall await your video post.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
wasn't "the manhattan project" the begginings of the atomic bomb?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

I, for one, would be extremely interested in seeing a video of you becoming invisible. If you don't have a video camera, I'm sure one of your friends either have one or have a cell phone with video capabilities.

If you don't know how to post something like that, I'm POSITIVE that our fellow ATS members could walk you through it in minutes.

I shall await your video post.

You want to see a video of someone making themselves invisible? Wouldn't that be the easiest thing in the world to fake?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think the talent of being "invisible" is not so much dis-appearing, but, of just becoming "un-noticeable". I can't bring forth any sources for this, in fact, I think I heard it on an old Art Bell broadcast. Where a person could just be unnoticeable, therefore rendering him/her "invisible".

A "metaphysical"(???) technique, I believe?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
it was the philadelphia experiment with the uss eldridge

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
I believe that was "the manhatten project"

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that using amplified electromagnetic fields?

The Manhattan Project was the US military's project to develop nuclear weapons. It had nothing to do with invisibility.

The project that involved amplified electromagnetic fields was the (completely mythical) "Philadelphia Experiment", which supposedly made the USS Eldridge invisible to radar and human perception...including that of its officers and crew, since they have no recollection of the ship ever being ported in Philadelphia, but that's another story.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

If anyone is interested here is Derren's site. This is 1 odd site

So Vision99 you really turned invisible or tricked others into making you look invisible?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
While I don't play with the subject, and advise all not to. I know that the text, The Lesser Key of Solomon the King, deals with the subject. He is also mentioned in the Goetia (fascinating as well, but something that personally seems even more dangerous that the Lesser Key, if either hold any truth.) Invisibility falls within the realm of Bael, do some research, if such a thing exists, it does not sound like something I would want to be asking favors from. They tend to want one in return...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
you cklaim you feat is akin to a " jedi mindtrick " , you are not actually invisible - but you prevent the viewer from being able to see you , is that correct ?

if so - any photo or video test would be useless - as the CCD chip of film stock cannot be " tricked " and you cannot [ i presume ] hope to influence every one who views the image / footage to " cloud thier mind "

but i do have a test in mind - but to weed out frauds and timewasters - it is rather extreme

my proposal would be that i or other view stand on the centre point of a football or soccer feil blind folded - and you are invited to take up position at any point in the feild

and when the blind fold is removed - i must attempt to spot you

the catch is - i will have a hunting rifle , and one round of ammunition

and if i see you , i get to shoot you

still confident you can " cloud mens minds " ?

yes it is an extreme penalty for failure

but i hate liars and time wasters

and even if you fail - i will nominate you for a darwin award

any takers ?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As angelslayer put it, i don't know if it is the same documentary, but i also watched in discovery channel 3 years ago. They showed the "demo" of the technology (more like the idea and principle behind it) basicaly, there was this guy on a florest using a cloak cloth, there was thousands of "microcrystals" or whatever on it that directs the light like "curves" around the cloth, making it look exactly like the cloak from The Predator where you can see through but you see distortions in the air as the person moves (but obviously, anyone can notice an moving cloak, so it won't be the final version of this gear, it has to be an perfect cloak.) I personaly am not so much "oh my god look at that!" about this technlogy, it is a great advance and so, but those guys seriously must have better and incredible black projects going on for military use instead of an "antique" idea of cloaking. but back to it, if it works perfectly, that would be a GOD MODE [on] stuff. Who knows, maybe they are already making field tests with it secretly.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Renan]

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Renan]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think what vision is referring to would be more of a mental thing, not actually being invisible, just being able to convince people that you are. If you can put enough energy into convincing someone else's mind that you are invisible, then to them you would be. I'm not sure how you would go about doing that, but i think it's sort of like when a person believes so strongly that they saw something that wasn't really there, that other people saw it too.

I don't have any "evidence" of this, i've just heard stories and vision's case sounded similar.

Peace,

Pancho

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I was able to do it once and have been chasing the idea ever since. I have some theories.

Please. Enlighten us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join