It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore and Hillary in 2004?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thomas, it's what people go on these boards to do: debate ideas coupled with data. Is that lost on you? Or are you just here to rant your very fundamentalist & narrow views?
I'm asking to be 'educated' by your Intel on Mrs.Clinton's terrible upbringing of her daughter. Educated on her ruthless strive for power. Educated on how she's been counter to American values.
I am very different from you on one major point: prove to me that something is right, and I'll believe it's right. Make unsubstantiated opinion points and turn a blind eye to counter arguments, and I'll believe you ignorant.

The spurrious-scandals-spoken-as-fact crowd chimes in again, huh? Just repeat after me: $70 million spent investigating a sitting president found.......NOTHING!!!!!
0.001% of those resources spent investigating that fake Texan from New England blueblood will get you all the scandals you crows need!

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No, B-T, you were around during the eight years of the Bill and Hillary years. You know what happened. Either you agree with it, and in which case my opinion means squat, or you were sickened by it, in which case you are in the same choir as I. If you just landed on the planet or were too young to remember, then I'll recant all the wrong-doings commited by them.
As far as found nothing, uoi, agin, are twisting fact.
As far as my "intel" on Ms. Clinton or her daughter, I'll keep that to myself. You may not understand of care, but people can get in deep trouble for speaking about certain things seen or heard, and I'll not risk someone's pension just to satisfy your curiosity. Anyway, I'm not convinced you'd see the wrong in the same things I do. It seems very evident that you and I have a different look on life.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First Lady Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpeonaed documents
"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

James B. Stewart - Blood Sport:The President and His Adversaries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian." - First "Co-President" Lady Hillary R. Clinton, source: Richmond Times-Dispatch, page A-10, March 1, 1997
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When the [former Director of Management and Administration David] Watkins memo contradicted Mrs. Clinton's account of the travel office firings, Fabiani told reporters that 'her statements are true and his are false.' Fabiani said he arrived at this conclusion without independently verifying the statements and without interviewing Mrs. Clinton or Watkins." -- (Los Angeles Times, 2/2/96)
If [Hillary Clinton's New York state] Listening Tour had been any further scripted, it would have to have been registered with the Writers Guild.

www.urbin.net...

I'am not the only one that thinks she is a cold hearted wench.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I will deal with Al Gore tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You can't be a Rabid Right Wing Republican and be a Christian.....that statement I can agree with.
I know it's been lost, but I have my 20 year HS reunion coming up, so yeah, I saw the Clinton years. I was greatly relieved to see them too, after the Reagan/Bush raping of America by special interest groups. Real leadership after 12 years of leadership by slogan, job growth after double digit unemployment, small businesses like mine gaining real traction after corporate special interests ran the show.
But you fellas must be dancing in the streets, since Bush is such a strong Union advocate. ( insert sarcastic smile here)

"The Bushies hate unions because they are the steadiest opponents of corporate consolidation,the transfer of jobs overseas and the thievery of greedy accountants and CEOs. In other words, strong unions are still anathema on the corporate gravy train that fattened Bush, Dick Cheney and a historic number of fellow Administration honchos."

"The mostly stable prosperity of the post-Depression era is not an automatic byproduct of the free market. It must be credited in large part to smart government regulation and the work of strong unions that protect consumers and workers. "

www.thenation.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Which do you not understand, the Christian aspect or the Republican one? I know which part Hillary doesn't understand.

No, there were no special interest groups that profited during the Clinton years. *ahem-Enron* *cough-China*
Gosh, one couldn't go on on that topic for more than, say, several dozen pages?
Not gonna get into a mudslinging campaign with you; no, na gonna(Bush '41 imataion).
As usual, you are in total denial that your hero could ever do any wrong.
Centrist!! HAHA!! I love how you try and mark me an extremist and try and call yourself a centrist! I shouldn't bring that up as you have seemed to come out of the liberal closet and dropped that obvious mislabel! My hat's off to you; if you're a flaming liberal, don't be ashamed, admit it! We already know the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Saint ....no. Good President...yes.
Elected President....hell yes.
Me a Liberal....no.
Me anti-Bush...oh hell yeah.
You two shots of moonshine too many...oh hell yeah!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for how the heck China is Clinton's when the plans were stolen on Reagans watch and tested on Bush's? Or how Prescott Bush Jr. was doing deals ( that G.W. invested in, by the way) with Communist China while Tieneman Square was happening and later while they held our plane & crew captive?
Nope, the Bush's own China.
And Kenny Boy Lay, he of 100's of emails to GW Bush, he of millions funneled from his employees to Bush, he of let-me-pay-for-your-party GW, he of here-are-my-planes-to-fly-all-around-in GW.......was actually a Clinton Man!?!?!

Good Lord, he is such a good faker!

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What, you're surprised that Clinton profited more from Enron than Bush? Do you not remember that it was on Clinton's watch that Enron became what it became? Speaking of Bush, did you notice how the campaign contributions bought Enron....oh yeah, it bought them no special consideration with the Bush administration.
As far as Clinton and China, do you liberals get some alternative news or something? I swear, we were both alive and cognizant (I was at least) yet you seem to miss some big events.

As far as the moonshine is concerned (untaxed likker, if you don't mind) I've had narry a drop in weeks. St. Paulie Girl, on the other hand, is in the ice box.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Certainly Enron -and you'll find many other corporations -tend to follow the pattern of betting on both horses and spreading the pork around, later they will move to the favourite.
Typically, Dem admin's will favour one sort of corporation, Rep's another -often on such lines as taxation policy, environmental policy, health policy and defence expenditure.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 11:01 PM
link   
BT, see Clinton/McAuliffe/Global Crossing - Clinton got GC some ridiculous defense contracts that were so outrageous the had to be cancelled (GC was a nobody and beat out MCI/Worldcom/Sprint/AT&T � how did that happen?) And if Bush 'owns China' - well, uh, good then.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good ole Gore. Surprize,he is crooked too.

Jose Cabrera, convicted coc aine smuggler
Jose "Gordito" Cabrera is serving 19 years in prison for smuggling coc aine; he was caught in January 1996 with 3 tons of Cali cartel coc aine and (maybe worse from Gore's point of view) boxes of smuggled Cuban cigars. Earlier, he pled guilty to conspiracy to bribe a witness in a drug investigation (in 1983) and to income tax evasion in connection with another drug investigation (in 1988). He served 3 and a half years in prison on the first charge, just a year on the second.
In 1995, in between these convictions and guilty pleas, Cabrera was getting his picture taken with Al Gore at a Florida campaign event, and posing with Hillary Clinton in front of the White House Christmas tree. White House visitors routinely get a background check, which should have turned up his record. When the Miami Herald broke the story of Cabrera's convictions, the Democratic National Committee returned Cabrera's $20,000 donation (made in 1995), but the Justice Department refused to release the photos of Gordito with Gore and Hillary -- found in the drug raid that yielded the coke and cigars -- until pressured by Republicans.
www.realchange.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join