It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

catching a demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My friend and I are having some demon trouble. Anyone know any useful exorcisms or ways to catch a demon?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What make syou think you are dealing with a demon? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You never destroy or catch a demon, the only way to get rid of it is to get a priest in who can perform an exorcism, which will either move the demon on or calm it/take away its power.
What makes you think you are dealing with a demon?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Demon trouble, that's gotta suck.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I would be curious as to what evidence you have to say it is actually a demon problem that you experiencing. This is not to say you do not have one, just wondering what the evidence is. Also as a side note, why is it everytime the word demon or devil is mentioned the word "priest" is sure to follow. I can assure you the catholics do not have this market cornered. Too much Hollywood, as if other Christian denominations are clueless to the phenom. Where do you and the entity reside?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What is this demon causing that's so troublesome?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Every religion has its own method of banishing demons. Consult a holy person of your belief system and have them bless or cleanse your house if you really feel there is a demon. Even if there isn't there is no harm in a blessing.

Vas

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hmmm, not to sure why you would want to catch one, but if you believe in folklore, then its possible too.

Supposedly, using the concepts of the Bagua...the Seal of Solomon is used to capture fallen angels and use them as slaves. Going by this folklore, they are the ones reponsible for building the pyramids and other unexplained structures. Dont know if I'm much help...

new topics

top topics

join