It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe that my predictions are inspiration but if you don't think that stuff is true feel free to comment on what you think it is.
I can predict the future, not by visions but by insight I have done this so many times yet I'm trying to harness it if you will. Usually I will get a feeling or thought about something an it will happen. Mostly it is just a few seconds before it happens but the longest period of time between prediction and event was about 3-4 days. Usually I will think what if or this is going to happen and it does but I can't do it willingly. It just comes to my mind so don't ask for your horoscope or if someone will ask you to prom just tell me what you think of this.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That sounds kind of like a neat power. Maybe your brain is unconciously processing the information and you're reaching a conclusion based on that? Sounds far-fetched, but I suppose it could be possible.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm just trying to find out how to use it more effectively Thanx and welcome to ats!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yup.. Im very psychic..

errr.. thats what I was told by TIME magazine back in 1993-1994 when TIME had a article out on palm reading. Had a hand showing the palm as a cover of the magazine.

Anyone who has a perfect "triangle" on the life line under your wedding finger is considered extreme psychic... and links to that article shows that the person him/herself is a 'ancient somebody'...

A person so powerfully psychic, could do anything he/she wanted by just thinking it. Is that true? I dont know but it keeps happening to me...

It is odd to know the truth about many mysteries in our current lifetime. Im extremely fascinated with eqyptology, annu people, sumerians, etc etc... the list goes on.

Mysteries that open its' doors (answers) to you, makes people kinda think "why me?".. hmm.. anyone got this same problem?

Well, I think I better head down to the corner bar and guzzle up another pitcher...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have a far amount of experience with psychic phenomenon so I'll throw in my two cents about how to do what you do to a greater degree.

I probably sound like a broken record, because I have posted this about a hundred times, but I think you should meditate.

Do you currently meditate or have any type of mind disciplining practice? I think it would be in your best interest to start one if you haven't already.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgtpro7

Anyone who has a perfect "triangle" on the life line under your wedding finger is considered extreme psychic... and links to that article shows that the person him/herself is a 'ancient somebody'...

A person so powerfully psychic, could do anything he/she wanted by just thinking it. Is that true? I dont know but it keeps happening to me...

I have that too !!
it's like a small triangle and a large triangle under my ring finger. I also can think something and it will happen. Like turning on the radio a song will play in my head just before I touch the on button and that's the song thats playing or I'll say "watch this is going to happen" and it does. I also love Egypt to the max so that's cool.

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
Do you currently meditate or have any type of mind disciplining practice? I think it would be in your best interest to start one if you haven't already.

Thanx I'll try meditateing more than I usually do I only get to on summer vacations to the desert or the beach.

new topics

top topics

join