It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clone Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maybe he will and maybe he won't, who's to really say? As for cloning the big J-man I seriously doubt that after all these years there is any useful DNA left anywhere. As for being right or wrong...well I can see both sides of the argument there.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I remember after years of meditating, praying, reading etc. One day I was sitting there and had this personal revelation that seemed to float into my mind.

It was that the body is just a shell, the soul is the real part of you. Then one day reading the Bible I found a verse that showed Jesus after he ressurected, his friends couldn't tell right away that it was him. He looked a liitle different from the pre-ressurected version.

So I think if you cloned the Jesus, using his blood, most likely some ordinary soul would inhabit that body. It wouldnt be the soul of Jesus unless it was the appointed and specific time for his return.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

I am fairly certain that the people who are in control of Montauk have already done this. The plan is to stage a return of Christ, only Christ will have a brain that does as the Illuminati wishes. Theory only, but the facts speak for themselves on cloning techniques, remember Dolly?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This thread is like a minefield.

So much fun to be had .......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join