It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clone Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So, if somebody had the blood of jesus christ could they use it to clone him making an antichrist? I read that Ron Wyatt had found some live blood or something. can't remember the whole story.

Mod Edit: Fixed the ALL CAPS title

[edit on 1/12/07 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
so far, no genetic material attributed to the figure known as jesus has been obtained

even the supposed burial cloth, the shroud of turin, has no traces

it would be impossible to find that genetic material

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
yeah. here's the guy i was talking bout

Link

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
well
it could be blood
but there is absolutely no way to prove it is the blood of jesus
mainly because there is no way to compare it to the blood of mary or another sample of the blood of jesus

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Interesting read and even if it was the blood of christ then i think it would be a serious error to replicate and clone Jesus it just wouldnt be right.

I think that if Jesus really did exsist then somewhere something with his genetic material on exsists. No doubt locked up in the Vatican out of the sheeples way or something

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, if you go to communion at any Catholic church, you can find a cup of Jesus' blood on the altar, or at least, that's what I've heard.

[edit on 2007/1/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you did have his blood, and you produced a clone from it, what would you get? Some Jewish Guy. Might give painters of holy pictures a bit more info to work with, though they'd be disappointed if he turned out fat and ugly.

And I can imagine the slightly creepy market that would be created where women want to be impregnated with eggs containing the Son of Gods DNA.

But I doubt mere DNA would give a person the ability to walk on water and the like.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by emjoi]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If someone tried to clone Jesus, I would
and then

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Clone jesus..yeah sure but he wouldn't BE Jesus just a carbon copy,so therefore not JESUS.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here are a few problems that would occur:

1. Most of the relics belonging to Jesus, the saints etc are fake, so finding a genuine sample of his genetic material would be next to impossible.
2. Seeing as most people who believe in Christianity are against cloning how many do you think would protest this move?
3. Cloning like this is science fiction. IF they could actually clone Jesus he would not retain any of his memories and chances are few of his abilities.
4. He would (or could) seem like the Anti-Christ, which wouldn't appeal to that many Christians.
5. Wouldn't a craze start with Muslims, Buddhists etc trying to clone their respective gods/prophets etc?

Just some of my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ok, so this is all hypothetical in the first place. if we take ron wyatt's finding as real and the people who tested the blood as real then let's pretend it gets in the wrong hands and gets cloned. in my mind a cloned jesus doesn't = jesus. instead, i think it = anti jesus.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Well, if you go to communion at any Catholic church, you can find a cup of Jesus' blood on the altar, or at least, that's what I've heard.

[edit on 2007/1/12 by GradyPhilpott]

You do realise that its only symbolic?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You do realilze that its not "symbolic" to Catholics, don't you?

its only symbolic to other denominations. Catholics believe that its the real thing.

And if you cloned Jesus, its would not be "Jesus the Son of God" it would be just "Jesus." The original Jesus would have been Son of God only because God sent his son here, the Jesus with Jesus' soul. I doubt God will send Jesus' soul to earth again just because someone figured out how to clone him. If you see what I'm' getting at.

I also think that's a problem with cloning. If you are religious(christian at least), you should be against it. When a child is conceived, God gives that person a soul, an act of Love for the act of Love that the man and woman committed, creating life. However, I believe, and i believe is one of the reasons the Catholic Church is against it, is that if you clone someone or yourself after you or that person has died, their soul goes to be judged before God, then to heaven or hell. If someone is cloned, it is very unlikely that God will give that sould back or make create another one for someone who has already lived their life. There is no way to no for sure, but it is very likely that this person would HAVE NO SOUL. He would be no better than a mere animal.

Hope you all understand what i'm trying to say.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by soshootme]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
of course a christian would be against it. that's the point of the post. it's not meant to be jesus but instead the antichrist. can you dig?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is some debate here about whether or not it is in fact the blood of Christ. I can agree to that. Would it infact end up being Jesus Christ? WHo knows. God...

The thing is though, just because a person is cloned it doesn't mean that they wouldn't have a soul! Prove to me they don't have a soul, what are you trying to say, they don't deserve the same basic human rights we have. They are just an animal after all? I disagree with this, as a free thinking sentient being, I think God would give him his own free will. For that matter prove to me that you have a soul, for the same reasons you couldn't prove to me that they don't!

Would a clone of His blood turn out to be Jesus CHrist, or His anti-thesus? I'm not sure. I would agree that jst the same exact DNA wouldn't give him the same abilities as the original Jesus. That however doesn't preclude him of developing them when or if God decided it was time.... Considering the current tension in our world over religeous differences I think it would cause a serious problem with other religeons. I think that on a deep personal note the church would welcome a clone, privately at first. If they raised Him. They could then use Him to strengthen their position with the rest of the Christian world. I would be more conserned with people trying to use the clone for the benefit of something perverse to anyone's religeous beliefs...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
THE SECOND COMING... is coming soon to a dvd near you
by vito jennette
& jay dimare
it will be a comedy that you all will enjoy , it will tell the story of a modern day jes that starts to discover new things happening to him. it starts by jes sneezing in the lunchroom and turning all of the water into wine. not knowing what to do, he goes to the three men who raised him in the church for answers. father green, peter simon and michael reese explain to jes that he is indeed jesus h. christ.... there will be a karate kid like training to sharpen his miracle skills to save the town from a natural disaster. go to myspace find vito jennette to send your comments.
it is copyright protected and wga registered.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If there was a ship, of great value, but over time that ship's pieces wore and were replaced. Later in a future every piece of that great ships had been replaced and someone getting all the pieces that were replaced put them together to make a ship.

What ship then would be the original ship the first or the second?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

thesaint:

I totally agree. If there is any blood of Christ it has been hidden away. But, I am more of the thought that God would not have allowed that to happen, just because of the evil that could come from it.

There is just something WRONG about cloning Jesus. JUST PLAIN WRONG

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soshootme

I think all this proves something, so far we need DNA to do cloning and most clones die early are sick or malformed and what not...

Why couldn't we just make new humans? Evolutionists say it happens on accident and through helpful mutations(what the heck those are I don't know) if we could be here by accident then surely mankind could do better. But yet we need the ACCIDENT DNA to even attempt at making a life form and then its just a copy that made made from some original information...

I have all of Ron Wyatt's tapes/dvd's and I believe all his finds are PROVEN except for the Ark and the Blood which were one find under he temple mount.

The Ark of the Covenant he didn't provide any photos for, no one else could go inside without getting sick, and the blood comes from there so we can't even say that its not new blood he took in.

Don't get me wrong I do believe him and that that blood is Christ's spilled onto the Ark as the once and forever blood sacrifice for sin. I am just saying that Ron couldn't prove anything of this find nor produce any hard evidence or objects from the site, so scientifically speaking, it's just to much to prove that blood was actually Christ's.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

reaganero:

Are you in such a hurry to see the anti-Christ? He will appear in due time. When he is suppose to.

Peace,
Grandma

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join