It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He killed two Greys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry if a post about this topic has come up before, but i watched an interview done by a man called Phil Schneider, he was an ex govt engineer who claims to have killed two grey aliens while constructing an underground base, i was just wondering if anyone has any opinion on the credability of the guy, who was found murdered in his home after going public with the stories about his encounters? here is a link to a web site about his story, thanks.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He could be telling the truth, he could be doing it for the notoriety as there are many people who want to believe what he says.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You may find this an interesting read,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

some interesting reads to help you form an opinion for those who are not clued up on this fellow,

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
thanks for those links

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sure. I do it all the time.

They're pretty good barbecued with a nice glaze. You have to get the skin off like you do a catfish, though, grab it with some pliers and sort of peel it off, or they're just bitter as can be.

Lemon and some tarragon is good too, but you have to baste them with some olive oil or they'll dry out.

I used to put little salad tomatoes in their mouths too but now the wife makes me cut the head off first, she couldn't get used to the eyes staring at her.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Be sure to check the facts on any claims about this guy...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
All kidding or maybe more kidding a side there is an entire site on how to catch, prepare and cook an alien.

No wonder they don't show themselves more.

How to cook an Alien

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Sure. I do it all the time.

They're pretty good barbecued with a nice glaze. You have to get the skin off like you do a catfish, though, grab it with some pliers and sort of peel it off, or they're just bitter as can be.

Lemon and some tarragon is good too, but you have to baste them with some olive oil or they'll dry out.

I used to put little salad tomatoes in their mouths too but now the wife makes me cut the head off first, she couldn't get used to the eyes staring at her.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
All kidding or maybe more kidding a side there is an entire site on how to catch, prepare and cook an alien.

No wonder they don't show themselves more.

Sweet! I hadn't ever looked at that site. I see he also pulls the skin off with pliers.

I tried mounting one once, but the local taxidermist didn't want to do it, and it just ended up a mess. When you roll the skin up with salt like a deer hide to tan it, it sort of dissolves. Which leaves me to wonder if you toss a heavy salt solution on one, could you kill it that way.

Personally, I sneak up from behind with a Gerber LMF. You have to make sure not to stare at them or they'll sense you. Grab across their chin and mouth with your left hand, crank the head to the side, and insert the knife either in their wind gate or in the clavicle. In the clavicle works better, you sort of stir the knife around and you cut their subclavian vein and artery. They sort of make these weird "memee meemeeeme" sounds and fire their mind ray off wildly a few times and it's all over.

The brachial stun trick just doesn't work like it does on a human, you smack them on the neck and next thing you know it's an anal probing you won't forget. You can't let them get off a good shot with that little crystal wand thing.

The brown monks and blue doctors aren't worth eating, though.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
hmm well dis post has gone wayward haha

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Agreed, let's stay on topic folks, or create an Alien BBQ thread in BTS perhaps....

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by league121
hmm well dis post has gone wayward haha

Sorry...the mental image of shooting a few greys just sort of took on a life of its own in my head, the first thing I thought of was that Far Side where the guy had mounted the neighborhood dogs and cats, some birds, the postman etc.

Next I just sort of envisioned one on a rotisserie.

I guess my Suthron upbringing associates shooting something with a barbecue.

You have to admit it's a weird mental image...a Grey on a platter with some potatoes, carrots etc and a tomato in its mouth. Maybe some of those baked turkey foot cover things on its feet.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Please, at least for the weekend, allow Tom Bedlam to continue.

The thread's pretty much toast....(heh)......and its not rude or disgusting.....what the heck?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Back on topic, I recall this guy, and most of what he said was sort of fun to think about but as your link pointed out, he never had the first shred of evidence.

That being the case, why do you assume he's not lying about where he worked or who he worked for? He could have read Cooper's stuff and just sort of elaborated on a theme.

It goes both ways, boys!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As far as I know Phil is either lying or a person who has been subjected to mind control in order to spread disinfo or he is a direct disinfo agent. Alot of what he says just doesnt add up or makes no sense, for instance he claims his dad was a german U-boat captain but there is no record of that and before you say they would have removed that I disagree. The Americans didnt remove any names of the germans who worked on various projects after operation "paperclip" all could be traced back to their german military archives. I also highly doubt his claims because he seems to know an awful lot for a geologist and if this stuff is truly going on it is so "compartmentalized" that he would only know about things related to what he was directly working on and he might not even have a good idea on what he was working on because the higher ups would only have used Phil because of his qualifications and nothing more. He goes on about stuff that has nothing to do with geology and by just listening and researching the facts properly any rational person will conclude he isnt telling the truth. When I first seen his lectures I was very much on his side and believed his stories but after scrutiny they just dont hold up.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Slickinfinity]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
He's a liar, plain and simple, because he's been caught at, many times.
He claimed (as mentioned), his dad was a U-Boat captain. Nope, the names of all U-Boat captains are a matter of historic record, regardless of classification. (that's what happens when you lose the war).
He said the 'shot' from the aliens' weapons are what gave him cancer. This shot was in the chest, yet his cancer was in his arms. In some accounts he was in the firefight. In others, he was spared as he was an unarmed geologist. Which is it Phil? We won't know...and not because he was strangled with piano wire....(even in death there is falsehood).

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Long time ago I remember reading about that apparent firefight between aliens and soldiers beneath Dulce Base.

This has most likely been posted before.

[edit on 1/12/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ya know ... Every time one of these threads gets started it takes folks like Gazrok, Byrd and a few others to come in and throw in some logic and a small dash of fact to throw it off track.

Before anyone jumps me, I'm one of those fair skeptics. I want to believe, as ti were. I'm just not sure what to believe. What, frankly, always seems funny to me in instances like this one, is that the perpetrator, Schneider, never seems to have a story that can be simply told and evidenced. Each story comes with just a "tad" of a smidgen of evidence, then on top of that, piles and piles of obfuscation, and "bull-da-da", that the supporters have to work so very hard to keep trying to validate and prove with large steps of imagination.

Of course, anything is possible, yet ... Wouldn't it be cool if one of these stories came up with a complete story, no piles of bull-da-da, and enough evidence that people wouldn't have to jump in and defend with nebulous "possibilities"?

Just sayin' ...

Dan

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sorry didn't read all the replys to this post, but when i checked the link this stuck out

" through the use of vacuum tube technology, a ship that could literally disappear from one place and appear in another place."

a vacuum tube was the predecessor of the modern silicon transistor, nothing more than an automatic switch, and not a very good one at that.
only someone with no idea what they are talking about would make such a claim, trying to dazzel people with what they think are "big words"

top topics

join