It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your previous comments.

OK. I'll take it back (although I never really said it in the first place), you are not a liar. Maybe its my misunderstanding. I edited my posts so much, as some folks do, taking some stuff out and inserting new stuff so often, that you might not have seen a particular version of my postings. So, I've got to give you the 'benefit of the doubt', regarding your veracity. Let us forget about my previous posts and start off with a clean slate.

I'm willing to give you a second chance, a chance to come clean. And, I should remind you, it will go a whole lot easier on you if you tell the truth.

Are you or Milton a member or associated in any way whatsoever with any kind of 'secret society' or 'societies'?

(And please remember, the blog says you are.)

If so, please explain.

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your previous comments.

OK. I'll take it back, you are not a liar. Maybe its my misunderstanding. I edited my posts so much, as some folks do, taking some stuff out and inserting new stuff so often, that you might not have seen a particular version of my postings. So, I've got to give you the 'benefit of the doubt', regarding your veracity. Let us forget about my previous posts and start off with a clean slate.

I'm willing to give you a second chance, a chance to come clean. And, I should remind you, it will go a whole lot easier on you if you tell the truth.

Are you or Milton a member or associated in any way whatsoever with any kind of 'secret society' or 'societies'?

(And please remember, the blog says you are.)

No soup for you---

You need not give me a second chance, and if you ordered my books feel free to return them for a full refund.

Nice to have known you, and Milton and I wish you all the best in your life

PS. Milton and I do not belong to any secret society or empire or whatever else you may wish to conjure up in the future

Feel free to post, but I will not insult your sensitivities by responding to you---

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If there was any doubt in my mind about Sleepers' intuition, it ends now.

Your mob patsy post is dead on.

Truth, Grandparents lived in that German immigrant neighborhood and were warned to stay indoors three days ahead about this combined mob/police sting which they watch and made no sense of--clearly a clean up scenario with abnesia attached when the news was reported.

Followed by lots of journalistic traps set for both organized crime, police and journalists....the legend of the St. Valentines...

The next Chicago fiasco in the news was the 68' convention. I was there as a kid and watched Ann Landers barely avoid a park bench used as a battering ram in to the Hilton Hotel entrance....Even Royko, at the end of his life realized the whole hate Mayor Daley thing was incorrect. The war was in our country. There was a change a Happenin'.

What was reported was not true.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Liar--whoa, hold your horses RX.

Hello Muse801.

To ask a question is one thing. To make a bold statement is something altogether different.

Nowhere, I repeat - nowhere - did I make a statement calling Sleeper a liar. For example:

"Sleeper Caught In A Lie?"

That was the heading of the post. That was a question, not a statement. Statements end in periods. Questions end in question marks?

You seem to have confused the two. Look for the question marks and you'll see I never called Sleeper a liar. I did pose the questions, and that's for you to deside what the answers are.

But, please don't go saying that I was calling Sleeper a liar. That is simply not true. Read the posts more carefully next time. I simply posed questions. That's the extent of it.

Thanks for your comments.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Washington Post's Woodward (as in him and Bernstien) knows the truth about most of this made up National mess which most people choose to lament, ignore or forget about? Yeah, so it sells books and himself, but really...

Please ask our Milton if Woodward/journalists are a catalyst, in some strange way, for telling half truths and used as "patsy" fake information machines--a tease?

Why is the blatant truth about our recent U.S. history/current events being distorted, overblown, under reported and dumbed down--without question?

What is the underlying reason for this middle east war? Makes no real sense, ya know! Surely this cannot be just OIL.

Okay, so, I'll hang up and listen to your response.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Understood!

I appreciate your posts very much.

It is hard for the written word to give the total meaning. Sometimes a comma will make a difference in how one "get's" anothers point of view.

Please continue to question, as I am listening. S--t, sounds like Frazier.

I will re-read your posts more carefully.

P.S. I still think Sleeper is communicating on another level of understanding. And, I think we both know it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments!

Originally posted by sleeper
You need not give me a second chance, and if you ordered my books feel free to return them for a full refund.

No thanks, I think I'll keep them (Although, they still have not arrived yet?). I like reading Science Fiction type stories and Religious musings. Plus I can always stick needles into your picture, if you get me mad.

Nice to have known you, and Milton and I wish you all the best in your life.

Thanks, same to you. (I'll check the books for Anthrax before I touch them.)

PS. Milton and I do not belong to any secret society or empire or whatever else you may wish to conjure up in the future.

That's not what the blog says. So which should be believed, the blog or the statement you just made?

Feel free to post, but I will not insult your sensitivities by responding to you---

You couldn't insult me if you tried. I'm insult proof.

And, oh, ve have vays of making you talk...

Thanks again.

(No hard feelings on my part.)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"I'm willing to give you a second chance, a chance to come clean." - Rudolph_X

I couldn't find the "I'm doing this for your own good" remark...guess it's been sanitized...but you just have to love this stuff!

It gets a little better: "OK. I'll take it back, you are not a liar." - Rudolph_X

"Nowhere, I repeat - nowhere - did I make a statement calling Sleeper a liar." - Rudolph_X

Sorry Mods/Rudolph_X...The evil one made me do it!

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mhm, I was right, excommunicated from the Church of Milton by it's only prophet, sleeper. That is what you get, Rudy, for questioning the Gods.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
"I'm willing to give you a second chance, a chance to come clean." - Rudolph_X

I couldn't find the "I'm doing this for your own good" remark...guess it's been sanitized...but you just have to love this stuff!

It gets a little better: "OK. I'll take it back, you are not a liar." - Rudolph_X

"Nowhere, I repeat - nowhere - did I make a statement calling Sleeper a liar." - Rudolph_X

Sorry Mods/Rudolph_X...The evil one made me do it!

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

OK. So you put me in a position where I have to defend myself.

OBE1, you deliberately misquoted me! (No need to go hysterical on me yet.) I was still in the process of editing that post. If you check back and look at my earlier posts you'll see that I simply posed questions, and made no bold statement accusing anyone of being a liar. If you misunderstood me, I'd like to clear that up now. I didn't call Sleeper a liar. I just pointed out a few discrepancies between his statement and the blog, and posed a few questions.

However, if you insist on dragging this out. Then simply check the facts for yourself.

Go to the blog, click on 'edit' then 'find in this page' and search the blog for the words "secret society", and there you will find the statement:

WOMAN TECHNICIAN (says to Sleeper in the blog):
"You are involved with an invisible society, a secret society, and it must remain that way." [secret] Shush...

OK. So this proves that the blog states that Sleeper belongs to a secret society.

Sleeper didn't want to clarify that statement, when I asked him to please respond. He could have easily said, "She was lying." But, he didn't. (Maybe because he had a sexual relationship with 'her'? Or maybe because 'she' gave him some of the 'nectar of the gods'? Who knows?)

Next. Some few posts back, Sleeper says: "PS. Milton and I do not belong to any secret society or empire or whatever else you may wish to conjure up in the future."

Go back and read the posts, OBE1... what are you waiting for, and invitation?

Now, on the one hand, the blog, which Sleeper claims is a true story, states explicitly that he is a member of a 'secret society'.

Then, on the other hand, Sleeper denies it.

So, you tell me. Who is lying? Is the statement in the blog true or false? Or, is what Sleeper said true or false? There is a discrepancy between the two versions that is obvious to anyone who considers these facts.

As to my other post, which is completely irrelevant to the facts presented in this case, after I finished editing it, it reads:

"OK. I'll take it back (although I never really said it in the first place), you are not a liar. Maybe its my misunderstanding. I edited my posts so much, as some folks do, taking some stuff out and inserting new stuff so often, that you might not have seen a particular version of my postings. So, I've got to give you the 'benefit of the doubt', regarding your veracity. Let us forget about my previous posts and start off with a clean slate." Etc.

Go back and look at that post now if you don't believe it. For a short period of time, everyone has the opportunity to edit their posts, to fix typos and clarify their meaning if they can. Most folks should do more editing to clean up their posts, because the first draft is usually a wicked mess, and you want to post it quickly to get it in the right position or sequence in the overall flow of posts on the thread. If you wait too long, you are no longer able to edit the posts, so fixes have to be made quickly before the deadline on editing passes.

Like I said, I wanted to give Sleeper a second chance to come clean, that's why I made that post. That's why I said "I take it back", so Sleeper could have that second chance to respond. In the previous posts I never called sleeper a liar, I simply posed questions. Go back and see for yourselves. Show me a quote where I called Sleeper a liar. You can't. Its a bogus claim. I'm sure Sleeper has some kind of explanation, but he's not talking to me anymore, so you'll have to ask him.

Maybe its better to let sleeping dogs lie? (No pun intended.)

Or, since Sleeper isn't talking to me anymore, why don't you ask him for yourself to come clean on this topic? The blog and his statement just doesn't jibe.

Me bringing up inconsistencies, I consider to be a service I've rendered to the folks who read this thread, and to Sleeper as well. Or, is it better to be a part of the conspiracy to cover it up?

Thanks for your comments.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Something scary about this next one.

Can a person become trapped in deep depression forever in every new life? Knowing you are going to have a sucky life for all eternity sucks.

How come depression is so annoying? Just when you think it's gone it comes back stronger than before slowly driving you insane. Next thing you know you're not even you anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Rudolph_X...you're repeating yourself.

I have no intention, or need to re-read and parse sleepers previous posts...that's your issue, not mine...and your intentions were quite clear.

I would simply own them, apologize, and get on with it...but since I'm not one to offer unsolicited advise...just forget I ever said that.

You're last parenthetical retro-fit was a little late...that's all. I enjoy many of your posts, and hope to read more.

Peace &
Good Fortune to you Rudolph_X
OBE1

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Rudolph_X...you're repeating yourself.

I have no intention, or need to re-read and parse sleepers previous posts...that's your issue, not mine...and your intentions were quite clear.

I would simply own them, apologize, and get on with it...but since I'm not one to offer unsolicited advise...just forget I ever said that.

You're last parenthetical retro-fit was a little late...that's all. I enjoy many of your posts, and hope to read more.

Peace &
Good Fortune to you Rudolph_X
OBE1

Thanks for your comment.

But, you read it before I finnished editing it again. By doing that you'll miss the best part. Its a whole different post by now.

Well, my words speak for themselves. What folks read into them depends on if they can tell the difference between a question mark and a period, etc.

Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Mhm, I was right, excommunicated from the Church of Milton by it's only prophet, sleeper. That is what you get, Rudy, for questioning the Gods.

Hello HankMcCoy.

Thanks for you comments.

Now, you're previous comments are starting to make a lot of sense, all of a sudden.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I know it will offend neither of youse guys but i have read pretty much all the threads and it still strikes me that both of you guys have the same easy but inteligent and mostly gentle manner of turning a very thoughtfull phrase.
If i had to make an estimate id say you are very much alike spiritually....
So sleeper, and john lear i salute you...
I very much enjoy your posts !
Milton sounds like the ferryman in Siddhartha (a book by Herman Hesse)
that has stuck to my soul long ago.....
Your answers tend to open new channels in my head, as well as unclog old ones id forgotten.....Thanks! peace, b

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,i have another question,have you ever seen Milton phone home?

[edit on 14-2-2007 by KREATOR]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Please don't take my posts too seriously. Most folks just come here to have a little fun, maybe learn a little, and practice their typing skills.

I know you said that you wouldn't answer anymore of my queries so as not to offend me, also saying that I should continue to post my thoughts here anyway, so maybe Milton and I are still on speaking terms? Even if you and I are not? (Well, I'll still speak to you, and you don't have to answer unless you really want to, or Milton clears it.) Therefore, I'll venture another question for Milton. (Even though I know he's the one who probably told you not to talk to me, right?)

Milton would you like to comment on this spooky (luciferian) video?

It touches on some of the points that were made earlier on this thread so it appears to be appropriate to the discussion.

Have some Magick Money?

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well - well - well.

I thought things were getting a bit strange in here - so I took a break.

How many times can you lead a horse to water?

Seems to me there is a universal gap between advice and dictate a personalized instruction manual to my liking.

Hitchin' on the Zoom Train - later.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The next Chicago fiasco in the news was the 68' convention. I was there as a kid and watched Ann Landers barely avoid a park bench used as a battering ram in to the Hilton Hotel entrance....Even Royko, at the end of his life realized the whole hate Mayor Daley thing was incorrect. The war was in our country. There was a change a Happenin'.

What was reported was not true.

Hello muse

The Sixties may have been the most man made evil decade in American history. The riots of 68 turned my city, a vibrant and beautiful downtown into a hellhole and ghost town nearly over night, and it’s only now starting to crawl back to life after thirty nine years. Two years later I was in the army training for combat, not for Vietnam but here in the US, thousands of us were on the tarmac in Fort Hood, Texas waiting orders to load up on military cargo planes and be shipped off to Chicago.

Those orders never came and they sent us over seas instead.

The truth about anything?---no one can handle the truth, or more likely they don’t want the truth

Things I saw while in the military that has nothing to do with ETs and everything to do with pure unadulterated hate from both sides of the color line makes me wonder how we humans have managed to last this long.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Washington Post's Woodward (as in him and Bernstien) knows the truth about most of this made up National mess which most people choose to lament, ignore or forget about? Yeah, so it sells books and himself, but really...

Please ask our Milton if Woodward/journalists are a catalyst, in some strange way, for telling half truths and used as "patsy" fake information machines--a tease?

I don’t think we need go as high up as Milton for that answer, most of us humans know, but we like it when we are on the winning end of lies and deception.

Why is the blatant truth about our recent U.S. history/current events being distorted, overblown, under reported and dumbed down--without question?

Because it can be

What is the underlying reason for this middle east war? Makes no real sense, ya know! Surely this cannot be just OIL.

Now that’s a horse of a different color---and I can’t even talk about why we are really there, not even in private

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join