It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Acclimation helps us get to the next stage, but each stage is all the more challenging than the last. However, that’s not to say the experience is always bad or even ever bad, they could all be good or great experiences---and those are usually blocked 100%, otherwise this earth would lose whatever luster it had for you.

Sleeper

In my earthly travels, I've learned that many people experience intermittent states of ecstasy, bliss, or cosmic consciousness if you will...sometimes as a result of various forms of meditation...sometimes out of basic pain, suffering, and surrender...and other times, for no apparent reason.

Though these states of grace tend to be fleeting (days, weeks, sometimes much briefer) the one common denominator is a forever altered relationship to self, and the world as we knew it....and always, a desire to return to the experience, but not necessarily a wish to exit this plane.

These altered states were always one thing, and ET contact was another. It's only in the past few years that I've become aware of an ET connection to these mystical states...but once again, I am left with more questions than answers.

Can either yourself, or Milton offer some clarity? Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
ONE1

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

I hope you are not saying that 'evil does not exist', that we could not recognize real evil even if we saw it, and that we should do nothing about it, take no action against it?

Evil exist in the souls of men and women, that’s the ball and chain holding us here---unless you are on vacation

How could anyone say such a thing when the purpose of good is to overcome evil? Are you saying there is no such thing as good or evil?

Are you wishing to turn this into a religious thread Rudolph?, of course there is good and evil.

If one were to make a deal with evil stating they would stay here on earth if you give them anything they want would it work? Like if I asked for a fun painless wealthy time in my next life would they give it to me in exchange I stay here. I'm sure you must have some secrets about this subject. If in fact our higher self or guides do exist it must be possible to get something from them. They could give us everything yet they don't (My young little mind doesn't understand this lol). If we are both one then they our higher selves should do as I say right?

I'd like to ask am I the youngest one here? Not that it's a bad thing but everybody here seems old old on this site. I say old as in good type of old not bad old ok.

*Lady-X never wants to get old*

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper, I have kept reading this thread and some questions I have, so if your kind to ask Milton about this...

Some years ago there was a film where some astronauts wanted to rescue a stranded ship that "supossedly entered a blackhole the film is called EVENT HORIZON, anyways its a horror film but in that film they speak that the ship entered a universe of evil, where unspeakable things of desctruction, mayhem and horror were the "norm", hell if you like to call it.

Black holes are what’s under the hood of every galaxy, they are the engine that is powered by debris of expired suns. They are also dimensional vortexes---they don’t lead to hell

After reading all this and realizing that we are in a step of a long ladder towards perfection, I wonder how low we are in the food chain and how long it takes "normally for a souls to reach a "high enough level", also if that is the case, when a soul is considered beyond hope, and what happens then....

There are several levels on this planet; there is no average time for the maturity of a soul, and no way of knowing how long it takes to reach nirvana.

What happens if a soul cannot be fixed, it gets returned to the manufacturer

ah! and last question what would be Miltons stance on the death penalty?

No one dies they go elsewhere therefore there really is no death penalty and most criminals get sent right back---so they get a new start.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
These altered states were always one thing, and ET contact was another. It's only in the past few years that I've become aware of an ET connection to these mystical states...but once again, I am left with more questions than answers.

Can either yourself, or Milton offer some clarity? Thanks....

There will always be more questions than answers because of the immensity of this eternal life in this huge universe. Most of us are in kindergarten and wish to understand college algebra.

Clarity is relevant to our stage in life---and at this stage we are clear on death and taxes and everything in between.

If you are asking for clarity in Milton’s world you have to be at Milton’s level.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-X

If one were to make a deal with evil stating they would stay here on earth if you give them anything they want would it work?

You can make a deal with Bob Barker but not with anyone else that I’m aware of.

Like if I asked for a fun painless wealthy time in my next life would they give it to me in exchange I stay here.

The only way to get something in this universe is to earn it---there are no deals or selling your soul---no one wants or can have your soul

Your soul is non negotiable and only has value to you

I'm sure you must have some secrets about this subject.

There are evil entities but most have been rounded up and taken off this planet---most of the evil that remains is inside humans---and they have no power whatsoever

Even the evil entities have no power over anyone---we can’t push off the blame of our misdeeds on some scapegoat named Satan, Lucifer, Bill Clinton, or W

If in fact our higher self or guides do exist it must be possible to get something from them. They could give us everything yet they don't (My young little mind doesn't understand this lol). If we are both one then they our higher selves should do as I say right?

There is no higher self, you are it, and if you want something you have to create it yourself.

Not that it's a bad thing but everybody here seems old old on this site. I say old as in good type of old not bad old ok.

I don’t feel old until I look in the mirror---lol

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by win 52
It seems that there are 3 groups of ET working in this area, all with their own agendas. I wonder which group Milton fits into? There has to be a connection for it to be believable.

Milton doesn’t claim any of them, he’s a free agent

He doesn't claim them, but does he acknowledge them, or is all of that just fantasy in peoples minds?

You said that Milton was a relative of yours who has gained a higher level of awareness. Does that mean he is working on a differen't program than these other et's?

You also said we went to other worlds for spiritual growth. Do some of us come back to Earth as these other Greys etc. as part of the growth or do those ET entities come to Earth and live in human form as part of this growth? That sounds mixed up......Are we at a higher level of growth than these other ET's, are they higher or are we at the same level? Are we them or are they us, in former lives?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
He doesn't claim them, but does he acknowledge them, or is all of that just fantasy in peoples minds?

I don’t have enough information to comment and Milton seems uninterested in shedding light on them presently.

You said that Milton was a relative of yours who has gained a higher level of awareness. Does that mean he is working on a differen't program than these other et's?

That is what I’m lead to believe

You also said we went to other worlds for spiritual growth. Do some of us come back to Earth as these other Greys etc. as part of the growth or do those ET entities come to Earth and live in human form as part of this growth?

Much knowledge is acquired in physical bodies similar to what we have here on earth. After a certain level in the range of the Miltons, increased awareness happens much differently---and no words to explain it on this level

That sounds mixed up......Are we at a higher level of growth than these other ET's, are they higher or are we at the same level? Are we them or are they us, in former lives?

Very few humans that are sent here are at the level of what we call ETs. The exception are humans that volunteered to come here for one of a billion reasons or those on sabbatical---or vacation for lack of a better term.

Bad boy ETs exist in a kind of outcast status and have zero upward mobility, some are higher than humans but not by much---they are kind of a fluke, like pond scum---no real purpose other than the icky factor

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There seems to be a division between beings.

One group who have souls, free will and recognise a higher power in a creator's role.

The other faction seems to have no souls and recognise a collective state of being where they are all connected without individual thought.

That is where I am now in my understanding. Is this kind of what it is like?

Hard to grasp because as you said there are so many agendas being played out right now and those agendas seem to be on a collission course at the moment.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That sounds mixed up......Are we at a higher level of growth than these other ET's, are they higher or are we at the same level? Are we them or are they us, in former lives?

Very few humans that are sent here are at the level of what we call ETs. The exception are humans that volunteered to come here for one of a billion reasons or those on sabbatical---or vacation for lack of a better term.

Bad boy ETs exist in a kind of outcast status and have zero upward mobility, some are higher than humans but not by much---they are kind of a fluke, like pond scum---no real purpose other than the icky factor

How does one know if they are human, ET, or the bad boy ET in lockdown?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes, that includes you too Sleeper. (And I don't mean Chicago style.)

But, to be honest, I'll state my opinion.

Ask Sleeper about the evil in the world today, will he mention War-Profiteering? No. He'll tell you to 'look in the mirror' if you want to see the face and source of all evil. Nonsense! You and I are not to blame for the evil in the world today. We didn't start the wars, and do not partake in the rewards of "War-Profiteering".

I get the impression that Sleeper is being an apologist for the establishment war-mongering types whose only interest in perpetuating War is simple: ''War-Profiteering". (Follow the money! Where did those hundreds of billions of our tax-payers dollars go? Not to you and me.)

It seems to me that the military/industrial complex doesn't want to win the war, which they could easily do, and they don't want to stop the war either. My impression is that they just want the wars to drag on indefinitely for the purpose of 'War-Profiteering'. Sleeper sheepishly says 'look in the mirror' if you want to see the face of evil, no mention of the war-profiteers? Balderdash!

When you get a person who argues in defense or justification of something evil, such as an evil doctrine, an evil policy, or institution... Who should be the one looking in the mirror? Sleeper seems to be an apologist for the 'status quo' war-mongering establishment types, whose only real interest appears to be 'War Profiteering'. What's in it for Sleeper?

Did you notice how the pundits on the radio and TV talk shows seem to talk about everything else except for the obvious fact of 'War-Profiteering'? Its nice to be on the payroll, huh?

The 'reincarnation' philosophy that Sleeper is pushing is designed to make people accept their miserable lots in life... instead of rising up to seek justice and a more equitable distribution of wealth. Just look at the historical poverty and misery in India to get an idea of what 'reicarnation' philosophy will get you. Its just a phoney rationale for poverty and misery.

Anyway. Happy Saint Valetine's Day to all.

PS:

Just ask Sleeper if he belongs to any kind of 'secret society' (which was admitted in his blog), like any of the Masonic or OTO lodges? If you read the blog, its plainly stated that Sleeper belongs to a 'secret society', but he won't openly admit it out here for all to see. Why is that? I asked him and he said that he didn't. So who is the liar, Sleeper, or the blog? And once caught in a lie, can anyone ever believe anything else he says?

Now just watch as he tries to explain that, but most likely he'll just ignore these facts and act dumb. (That's just my opinion. As a Sci-Fi fan, I still like the blog and posts, but must take them with a little more than just a 'grain' of salt... Maybe a shovel full!)

In the blog, the "Woman Technician" said to Sleeper, "You are involved with an invisible society, a secret society, and it must remain that way."

Yet here on this thread he openly denied that he belongs to any 'Satanic' or 'Luciferian' type 'secret' organization, or any other secret society at all. It would have been more honest to be truthful. But that's not very likely with folks like Sleeper, is it?

Now, Sleeper, like Ronald Regan used to do, will simply say, "I don't remember, those memories must have been wiped away. Oh, wait, now it seems Milton has returned those memories to me, etc."

Oh, yeah, sure. Sleeper must think we are all grade "A" fools, and in most cases he's propably right. That's entertainment!

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There seems to be a division between beings.

One group who have souls, free will and recognise a higher power in a creator's role.

The other faction seems to have no souls and recognise a collective state of being where they are all connected without individual thought.

That is where I am now in my understanding. Is this kind of what it is like?

We put dirty clothes in a washing machine push a few buttons and let it do the work, many entities are like that, they are machines doing the dirty and monotonous work.

Hard to grasp because as you said there are so many agendas being played out right now and those agendas seem to be on a collission course at the moment.

There are many human agendas that complicate the mixture as well, and ET often lets them play themselves out---wars and politics for instance.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-X
How does one know if they are human, ET, or the bad boy ET in lockdown?

The ETs in lockdown know who they are

ETs know who they are

Humans mostly don’t know who or what they are, some are hedging their hopes on finding the missing link to the apes to give them some assurance of where they come from.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Oh, yeah, sure. Sleeper must think we are all grade "A" fools, and in most cases he's propably right. That's entertainment!

Uh-Oh!

I think you might have just gotten yourself excommunicated! However, that's what you get for trying to bring logic this thread! Remember that most ignorance is willful, this thread is a perfect example of that.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello Folks!

Just ask Sleeper if he belongs to any kind of 'secret society' (which was admitted in his blog), like any of the Masonic or OTO lodges? If you read the blog, its plainly stated that Sleeper belongs to a 'secret society', but he won't openly admit it out here for all to see. Why is that? I asked him and he said that he didn't. So who is the liar, Sleeper, or the blog? And once caught in a lie of such magnitude, can anyone ever believe anything else he says?

Now just watch as he tries to explain that, but most likely he'll just ignore these facts and act dumb. (That's just my opinion. As a Sci-Fi fan, I still like the blog and posts, but must take them with a little more than just a 'grain' of salt... Maybe a shovel full!)

In the blog, the "Woman Technician" said to Sleeper, "You are involved with an invisible society, a secret society, and it must remain that way."

If Sleeper's 'involvment' belonging to a 'secret society' had to remain a secret, then why put it into the blog? Ridiculous! Milton should have edited it out, but apparently 'Milton' does make mistakes after all.

Yet here on this thread Sleeper openly denied that he belongs to any 'Satanic' or 'Luciferian' type 'secret' organization, or any other secret society at all. It would have been more honest to be truthful. But that's not very likely with folks like Sleeper, is it?

Now, Sleeper, like Ronald Regan used to do, will simply say, "I don't remember, those memories must have been wiped away. Oh, wait, now it seems Milton has returned those memories to me, etc." (As the old adage says, "If you want to be a liar, you'd better have a good memory." Otherwise, the lies will eventually come out.)

Thanks for your comments.

PS:

Sleeper.

Happy Valentine's Day - Chicago style.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is getting interesting now. Before I post some questions I have a very simple question at the risk of sounding dumb.... How do I get to sleepers blog to read it? I am fascinated by this thread and I want to read the blog, because it may answer some of my questions.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You can click the 'blog' button underneath one of his many posts in this thread.

Edit: Typos.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by StrangeVision]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sleeper

I typically enjoy listening to C2C when the programing attempts to objectively address the paranormal...physics...or even fringe science...However, invariably at some point the weekday host will introduce, or try to link the phenomena du jour to some dark and sinister forces...In fact, he uses the term 'evil' with regularity. I've always assumed that he does this to satisfy the voracious appetite that his listening audience displays (and it does) for this variety of titillation.

If 'evil' can be characterized by misguided aggression, pride, selfishness, and the remaining deadly sins...then your mirror metaphor works nicely. Evidently humankind has a strong need to objectify, and isolate 'evil' as something...'out there'...foreign to the human heart, unless we're unfortunate enough to somehow come under it's influence.

In short, it's always the other guy...when in reality each individual has the opportunity (responsibility?) to glance in their mirror and remove 'that much' unhappiness from the world. If we each did this individually, the macro would take care of itself. Will Utopia ever be established?...Uh Uh...not what it's about.

My question: In your opinion sleeper, why do so many have such a strong fascination with darkness, or so called 'evil'.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Liar--whoa, hold your horses RX.

As I stated before, if you could use words to describe music, then have at it and we'll talk about music rather than to experience and hear it.

All words can only convey bits and pieces of a concept, they are imperfect and inacurate and can only give a snapshot--which is what I believe Sleeper has expressed.

Your previous post about War and profits is right on. But, I do not think sleeper is addressing that aspect.

My read is that he acknowledges your view , he has followed the money and now goes past the obvious and has gone deeper into an unknowable backstage area--His glimpse of the incredible advanced technology and synchronicity of it all and the big Kahuna at the center is good enough for my imagination to sense truth..

Did ya' ever think that the Satanic and Luciferian notions just may be myths representing a dualistic human up/down, hot/cold, positive/negative paradigm?

I do not believe there is a Satan, therefore it does not exist for me...Really.

Sleeper needs no help or defense..I just know or feel that he is attempting to communicate the vastness of everything, not just about our questions of the polemics of human existance--more.

I respect your posts, and being from a life long Chicago Family, the Valentine masacre was not the way it was portrayed in the movies or the literature. Another time.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Even with Religion of old the Temples used trickery created by Heron to keep the power.

Sorry I got to get off the Religion stuff.

Long ago we could have maybe learned something from Walt Disney and his so called Imagineers. There create some nice transportation with magnets why does it always take so many decades to accomplish anything. (money, the root to all evil.

With all the wars and wasted money this government alone has wasted on themselves we could have clean air, water and soil already. Everyone could have built communities rich with great learning centers and food free of chemicals.

If people don't stand together and stop the madness the madness will continue you all know that.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Sleeper

I typically enjoy listening to C2C when the programing attempts to objectively address the paranormal...physics...or even fringe science...However, invariably at some point the weekday host will introduce, or try to link the phenomena du jour to some dark and sinister forces...In fact, he uses the term 'evil' with regularity. I've always assumed that he does this to satisfy the voracious appetite that his listening audience displays (and it does) for this variety of titillation.

The mob needs a victim to sacrifice for their own sins; the witch hunter crowd needs to be validated by finding someone to lynch, even if they have to invent a crime.

If 'evil' can be characterized by misguided aggression, pride, selfishness, and the remaining deadly sins...then your mirror metaphor works nicely.

Few will admit they are the root of their own evil---can you blame them---lol

Evidently humankind has a strong need to objectify, and isolate 'evil' as something...'out there'...foreign to the human heart, unless we're unfortunate enough to somehow come under it's influence.

Fear of fire and brimstone sells many books and so does the blame game “the devil made me do it”

In short, it's always the other guy...when in reality each individual has the opportunity (responsibility?) to glance in their mirror and remove 'that much' unhappiness from the world. If we each did this individually, the macro would take care of itself.

That philosophy would make this life way to easy----and we would have a major lay off of prison personnel, and prison closings---not good for the economy---lol

Will Utopia ever be established?...Uh Uh...not what it's about.

Not in this century

My question: In your opinion sleeper, why do so many have such a strong fascination with darkness, or so called 'evil'.

Reminiscing about their past life or lives

Sad to say

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join