It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

The “pinnacle of existence’, of which Milton speaks, is it the one located at the center of the Universe? Is that the ultimate destination for the upwardly mobile souls?

What is going on in the center of galaxies is beyond human comprehension, the center of the universe and beyond is that much more so.

According to Milton there is no “pinnacle’ ----can any human mind grasp that little nugget?

Also, about that star cluster you visited with Milton, the “Disney World of the Milky Way galaxy”, Milton says, “This is a physical paradise”. Could this be the place where all the different heavens are located? It somehow reminds me of one of the sayings in the Bible, attributed to Jesus, where he talked about there being many mansions in the kingdom of heaven.

That could be interpreted as the multitude of faiths and belief systems here on earth, but its deeper and hidden meaning refers to galaxies.

So, could this area be something like where the Christian’s version of paradise could be located? And, where the Native American Indian’s ‘Happy Hunting Grounds’ concept of paradise could be located? A physical location in our galaxy where these along with the many other versions of heavens conceived of by other sentient beings all throughout the galaxy are located? Where souls in transit can get a taste of the kinds of heavens they’d dreamed up and expected to see are experienced?

That cluster of stars is one of the thousands of similar places in this galaxy that fills those expectations---our galaxy is nearly twice as large today as it was a year ago---lol----no one knows how big and fantastic it really is----we humans lack the technology to see our galaxy and assume and speculate about its true size and shape, and the theoretical numbers change frequently.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bogalu
i always had a feeling that Tesla had a gift that was "out of this world" lol if you know what i mean. But i thought you had to finish your mission before you could leave this planet. With what it seems Tesla failed his mission. So shouldnt he be sent back to this planet to finish it? Just a thought.

His main mission was implementing AC power and he fulfilled that role, everything else was icing on the cake. He also released more info than he should have but few caught on and it evaporated away.

Tell "milton" or whatever his real name is that I said hi and I love his rebelism. Tell him that when he takes his next trip into space to remember to pick me up before he goes. lol but seriously I would of loved to have seen what you have. Although on a real level here can you ask "milton" if he knows if ive had a "space trip" or if i have a paticular mission here on earth? Thanks a lot Sleeper.

He says hi, and everyone had a trip in space and everyone will get many more trips. You have a mission, and if it’s not a personal one it will make itself clear in time, but until then it’s a personal mission, and only you can figure out what that is---read my signature for a clue

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We can talk about who gets the credit for what. It really doesnt matter to the beings above. They live out of the Ego and have no need to claim responsibility for any actions. Seti themselves is a giant JOKE with the info they pick and choose to support. UFO Beings have been here and live here now in human form. They been here and are here and work in many aspects of our gov't. They know who they are and why they are here. If you want to remain in the dark, then by all means ignore sleeper and find some fox news to watch! Millions are here now and this planet has been the center of influx during our greatest times.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by sleeper

The “pinnacle of existence’, of which Milton speaks, is it the one located at the center of the Universe? Is that the ultimate destination for the upwardly mobile souls?

What is going on in the center of galaxies is beyond human comprehension, the center of the universe and beyond is that much more so.

According to Milton there is no “pinnacle’ ----can any human mind grasp that little nugget?

On the back of the one dollar bill there is a pyramid that appears to have the capstone missing, and in the place of the capstone there is a transcendental glowing eye. I can imagine a pyramid that is being built up eternally and stretches up into infinity, yet never quite reaching an ultimate pinnacle. That transcendental glowing eye which hovers above the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill seems to represent that concept nicely.

Also, about that star cluster you visited with Milton, the “Disney World of the Milky Way galaxy”, Milton says, “This is a physical paradise”. Could this be the place where all the different heavens are located? It somehow reminds me of one of the sayings in the Bible, attributed to Jesus, where he talked about there being many mansions in the kingdom of heaven.

That could be interpreted as the multitude of faiths and belief systems here on earth, but its deeper and hidden meaning refers to galaxies.

Jesus' comment was an understatement? This makes me wonder about how all the galaxies are interconnected? As if all the galaxies are part of a universal mind. Are they all interconnected by some sort of 'thought wave' as mentioned by Milton?

MILTON (says):

"I'm not going on that trip I will be in the vicinity of Saturn, nevertheless, we will be in contact as we are now for the most part. Distance has no relevance on the mind-wave."

So, could this area be something like where the Christian’s version of paradise could be located? And, where the Native American Indian’s ‘Happy Hunting Grounds’ concept of paradise could be located? A physical location in our galaxy where these along with the many other versions of heavens conceived of by other sentient beings all throughout the galaxy are located? Where souls in transit can get a taste of the kinds of heavens they’d dreamed up and expected to see are experienced?

That cluster of stars is one of the thousands of similar places in this galaxy that fills those expectations---our galaxy is nearly twice as large today as it was a year ago---lol----no one knows how big and fantastic it really is----we humans lack the technology to see our galaxy and assume and speculate about its true size and shape, and the theoretical numbers change frequently.

I suppose we might all live in a wonderously infinite ever-becoming universe, encompassed only by the mind of 'God'.

Thanks again, Sleeper.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Any clue when we can read the your next segment in your blog???

kix

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now If you want to remain in the dark, then by all means ignore sleeper and find some fox news to watch!

Truer words have never been spoken here!!!

BTW Sleeper I have a Question:

Since I belive that this is not the fisrt time Humans have have the chance to jump forward (according to Cayce the guys in Atlantis dropped the ball terribly), and I think that maybe we are not prepared as a whole to "jump UP" is there a contingency like the sinking of atlantis for this civilization?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

On the back of the one dollar bill there is a pyramid that appears to have the capstone missing, and in the place of the capstone there is a transcendental glowing eye. I can imagine a pyramid that is being built up eternally and stretches up into infinity, yet never quite reaching an ultimate pinnacle. That transcendental glowing eye which hovers above the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill seems to represent that concept nicely.

hmmmm - - I've always felt the capstone of the pyramid was a crystal - and energy crystal. Not an eye looking out - - but a beacon for the eye to see.

There is something about the pyramids that makes me think energy - - like balancing energy.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
If you want to remain in the dark, then by all means ignore sleeper and find some fox news to watch!

Or.. if you want to remain in the dark, ask these self-proclaimed alien gurus questions and get non-answers.

I have asked sleeper a load of questions that sleeper won't (or can't) answer. I am not ignoring sleeper, I am trying to get answers from him. He is the one that likes to ignore anyone whose questions do not further along the ever expanding mythos. The questions are fueling the imagination.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

hmmmm - - I've always felt the capstone of the pyramid was a crystal - and energy crystal. Not an eye looking out - - but a beacon for the eye to see.

There is something about the pyramids that makes me think energy - - like balancing energy.

Hello Annee.

I once saw a sci-fi movie on TV about Atlantis. There were some nice scenes in the movie where they showed a big pyramid with a brilliant energy crystal on top with cascading beams of light shooting out of it. The movie shows how Atlantis sinks beneath the ocean waves, with the pyramid sinking and the glowing crystal capstone exploding as it sunk down beneath the waves...

Anyway, here's a link that shows the...

The Great Seal of the United States of America

If you click on the pyramid side of the Great Seal, it jumps to a nice picture of a pyramid.

There is also a lot of interesting historical information there.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Really!?!?

Do you remember the name of the movie?

I've never heard anyone else ever mention the capstone is a crystal. It just feels right and logical to me.

Oh - and my theory on the Egyptians and the Pyramid - - is not that they built it - - but they were doing maintenance on the already existing structure.

I think the Ark is also something energy related. It makes me feel radiation.

I'm definitely more practical and logical about the history of humans and earth - - then I am mystical or religious.

I even believe ancient myths are more based in truth then fantasy.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Really!?!?

Do you remember the name of the movie?

Hello Annee.

No, I don't think I ever knew the title of the movie. While turning the channels I sort came upon it, somewhere in the middle of the show, I think. It is just a vague memory more than anything else. But if you did a search of all the movies with the word 'Atlantis' in the title, and could find a list, it would probably be one of those.

I've never heard anyone else ever mention the capstone is a crystal. It just feels right and logical to me.

Oh - and my theory on the Egyptians and the Pyramid - - is not that they built it - - but they were doing maintenance on the already existing structure.

I think the Ark is also something energy related. It makes me feel radiation.

I'm definitely more practical and logical about the history of humans and earth - - then I am mystical or religious.

I even believe ancient myths are more based in truth then fantasy.

Maybe a combination of both?

Thanks for your interesting comments.

PS: I found a movies list here:

Here is a list of some movies with Atlantis in the title.

Then I went down a bit and found:

Atlantis, The Lost Continent

I'm not sure if this was the movie. But in the write-up they do mention some sort of crystal.

Goofs: Revealing mistakes: Zarin and the priest struggle near the end and the crystal starts shooting randomly. It strikes Zarin and turns him into a skeleton. The skull has the cutting line around it and a metal hook holding it together.

Maybe we can get Sleeper to see if Milton could tell us more about what happened to Atlantis?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This makes me wonder about how all the galaxies are interconnected? As if all the galaxies are part of a universal mind. Are they all interconnected by some sort of 'thought wave' as mentioned by Milton?

Hi Rudolph,
Everything is inter-connected via dimensions like the EM force

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

Any clue when we can read the your next segment in your blog???

I haven't started writing it yet, waiting for Milton to let me know when.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Lady-Z

What is love?

Doing for others without expecting anything in return---nibbling on your spouse’s ear---reading a book to your child when they ask you----when you would rather be nibbling on your spouse’s ear

I'm sorry Sleeper, but I don't believe in such things as love. Everything in life just feels empty to me. So tell me sleeper are some of us soulless machines?

What purpose then would lifeless people like me have other than suffering?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Since I belive that this is not the fisrt time Humans have have the chance to jump forward (according to Cayce the guys in Atlantis dropped the ball terribly), and I think that maybe we are not prepared as a whole to "jump UP" is there a contingency like the sinking of atlantis for this civilization?

Atlantis didn’t drop the ball, they were involved in setting up many of the early civilizations and when they were done they destroyed the evidence of their existence like the tape in “Mission Impossible”.

Our current civilization is not going to be erased; it’s just starting to get interesting---in the next few hundred years we humans get let out of playpen earth and start exploring the inner planets and moons in preparation of the coming thousands of years of colonizing the whole solar system---many alive today will be back many times and be part of this unfolding of humanity

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If the Atlantians destroyed the evidence of their existence, then why are you hesitant to say where Atlantis was? If there is no evidence of them ever being there, you shouldn't have anything to hide...no?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z
I'm sorry Sleeper, but I don't believe in such things as love. Everything in life just feels empty to me.

Hi Lady-Z

Love is not something many of us get very often or very easily, it’s not a commodity to be traded for, nor can it be bought at any price---at least not the real stuff. You say no one loves you? Do you love anyone?

Tomatoes don’t grow without first planting the seeds. Btw tomatoes give me hives so I don’t plant them anymore---lol

So tell me sleeper are some of us soulless machines?

Oh yeah, there is no shortage of humans that have thrown in the towel because they believe the world cares nothing for them.

Unfortunately we are not here for the world to care about us----we are here to rise above our personal feelings and perhaps show some concern for others---to plant seeds we have no intention of reaping the fruit they yield---the more we do for ourselves the emptier we become.

What purpose then would lifeless people like me have other than suffering?

Suffering is an alarm clock telling us we better wake up and smell the coffee

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
If the Atlantians destroyed the evidence of their existence, then why are you hesitant to say where Atlantis was? If there is no evidence of them ever being there, you shouldn't have anything to hide...no?

For some reason they don’t want that info out yet, we haven’t been “officially” back to the moon for many years for similar reasons. They only removed the obvious signs, which have kept their existence in the realm of fables, where it will remain until they feel the time is right.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Is there any reason that now is the right time to say aught of the farther realms of space ?
Is something really really BIG in the offing for this planet?
The Christ bestowal was watched by the inhabitants of a thousand suns i have been told.
That this seventh Bestowal was the last, culminating in a huge shift in the paradigme...is Milton part of that movement?
Can you see the hand of whatever you call God in this?
Why come clean Why here ?why now?can you not say?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Sleeper, thanks for braving the fires of ridicule to share this information.
So there is no population reducing event looming? Maybe there is but it is just better to focus on our daily lives than worry about mass extinction

Ever since I got a hold of Edgar Cayce books as a kid I have sort of been expecting a pole shift or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join