It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 79
162
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well Pop - - I personally believe there are at least hundreds of different Advanced Being ETs currently involved/monitoring Earth.

I believe many people are "spoken" to - - in various ways. To some its like a whisper or thought - - to others there may be actual contact and trips to other parts of the universe and dimensions.

I do believe humans are abducted and have been since the beginning of our existence. Some are allowed to remember all - - some are not allowed to remember anything.

What I see as the hugest error in Human's making assumptions about ET activity - - is Humans think on one level - - and try to put everything into one neatly wrapped box.

Could Nancy have been actually receiving info?? Sure. Was it detailed direct communication? Or was it interpretation?

. . . and just like politics in our world - - - nothing is for sure until it actually happens.

I find it completely useless to compare one person's experience to anothers - - in regards to any communication received.




posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisappearCompletely
Hi Sleeper,

Do you consider Milton to be your guide (spiritual, extra dimensional)? And, if so, do you share the belief that everyone has a guide(s)?



I have made plenty mistakes while on this planet so if he is my guide he has dropped the ball several times----he insist that I dropped the ball---lol


We all have so called guides but we can’t depend on them to keep us from making misstates or getting into trouble---sometimes they even push us into mistakes or things we would rather not do.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I disagree Annee, I don't think its completely useless, when similar calling cards are there in both cases, and they have so much in common fundamentally.

Nancy could be telling the truth and be completely correct, I don't know. But you also have to take into consideration that if even a few of these people are truthful, why is there no evidence, and beyond that, why do many of them contradict the others? If Nancy's story is true, it will outright disprove some of the other ones. There enlies another problem.

And if some are false, then obviously these things can be simply made up.

Also, the universe could be FAR from what we percieve it as, with spirit guides and higher vibrational levels and infinite dimensions, but at the same time doesn't the possibility exist that its not far off at all? That things are much more mundane than we would like them to be?

I would certainly hope not, but its just as much a possibility.


Do we give these people the benefit of the doubt and believe them? I'm suspicious about sleeper, just like Nancy, but that doesn't make me right, nor wrong, I'm just taking it slowely and remaining suspicious and skeptical.

I know I know, I'm being kind of mean to sleeper-- sorry. But he seems to take these things in stride anyway, so I don't think I'm really hurting his feelings


[edit on 5-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
We all have so called guides but we can’t depend on them to keep us from making misstates or getting into trouble---sometimes they even push us into mistakes or things we would rather not do.


No Lie! My boyfriend - actually fiance - between husbands was one of those learning experiences I would have liked to have not had.

I had a premonition of him shortly before meeting him. I saw everything about him - - his manic personality - his body structure - his hair - - everything but his face. My "guys" flat out told me "this guy is going to be your nightmare - - stand strong - - keep your integrity". He was a musician. It was a real learning experience. I went from almost innocent to knowledge of stuff I did not think I needed to know. But when my youngest daughter became involved with drugs - - then I knew - - I had knowledge - - I was not naive - - through everything I kept my integrity and never touched durgs. (daughter is clean and sober today).

Funny - - I still get pats on the back from my "guys" - - that I stood strong through it all.

. . . . . . . back to Sleeper - - can't think of a question right now.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
I disagree Annee, I don't think its completely useless, when similar calling cards are there in both cases, and they have so much in common fundamentally.

Nancy could be telling the truth and be completely correct, I don't know. But you also have to take into consideration that if even a few of these people are truthful, why is there no evidence, and beyond that, why do many of them contradict the others? If Nancy's story is true, it will outright disprove some of the other ones. There enlies another problem.

And if some are false, then obviously these things can be simply made up.

Also, the universe could be FAR from what we percieve it as, with spirit guides and higher vibrational levels and infinite dimensions, but at the same time doesn't the possibility exist that its not far off at all? That things are much more mundane than we would like them to be?

I would certainly hope not, but its just as much a possibility.


Do we give these people the benefit of the doubt and believe them? I'm suspicious about sleeper, just like Nancy, but that doesn't make me right, nor wrong, I'm just taking it slowely and remaining suspicious and skeptical.

I know I know, I'm being kind of mean to sleeper-- sorry. But he seems to take these things in stride anyway, so I don't think I'm really hurting his feelings


[edit on 5-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]


Ball of Pop

First off - - I have never said I belief Sleeper - - - what I've said is - - - I Believe ME.

I have had my own experiences - - I have been connected to "something" all my life. I have always -- always felt some unseen force has its hands on the steering wheel of my life. I "feel" actual words - - directives - - communication. Sometimes its about me - - sometimes its about other people.

That said - - - all you have to do is look at the diversity of Earth politics - - to understand communication from ET's can come in many forms and be as diverse in action as our own.

If hundreds of ETs are involved in the workings of humans - - why would Sleeper's ETs be the same as Nancy's? Why would the information be the same - - it could be in complete opposition.

Just look again at the diverstiy of humans - - then transfer that to the diversity of ETs. There is no Single agenda - program - thought - etc.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Nevertheless the good guys are in control albeit there is squabbling on how to deal with the lesser non human beings which tend to be like computer viruses which try to gum up or slow down the works.


Hello Sleeper.

In the blog, NEPPTI also says, "Earth has received a high number of returns from the First and Second World Wars, and they are getting a huge influx of undesirables from two other star systems, these are not going to be easy assignments, as you know."

This idea, of the "lesser non human beings," seems to indicate that human bodies on earth are inhabited by more advanced 'souls' from other realms, by native human souls, and by more primitive or 'lesser non human' souls from other star systems. Can we assume that there are these 3 basic catagory of souls in humans on earth:

1. More advanced than human
2. Native human
3. Less advanced than human

Or is there no such thing as a native human soul, and all the souls on earth are from other locations?

Can Milton give us some kind of ideas as to how the souls are created and distributed, from the center of the galaxy (as you've stated); how they are distributed, the most primitive going to the star systems of the outer rim of the galaxy (as you stated); and, as the souls progress, are they moved closer and closer to the center of the galaxy?

In other words, the souls are created in the center of the galaxy. Then they are transported and dropped off by ETs to the locations on the outer edge of the galaxy. And then, as they become more advanced, they are moved to other locations closer and closer to the center of the galaxy. Eventually, to end up back where they started, or were created, at the center of the galaxy, as more fully advanced entities, where I assume they participate in creating other new souls, and thus the soul's cycle is renewable? So, are we all recycled souls?


[edit on 2/5/2007 by Rudolph_X]



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Ball of Pop

First off - - I have never said I belief Sleeper - - - what I've said is - - - I Believe ME.

I have had my own experiences - - I have been connected to "something" all my life. I have always -- always felt some unseen force has its hands on the steering wheel of my life. I "feel" actual words - - directives - - communication. Sometimes its about me - - sometimes its about other people.

That said - - - all you have to do is look at the diversity of Earth politics - - to understand communication from ET's can come in many forms and be as diverse in action as our own.

If hundreds of ETs are involved in the workings of humans - - why would Sleeper's ETs be the same as Nancy's? Why would the information be the same - - it could be in complete opposition.

Just look again at the diverstiy of humans - - then transfer that to the diversity of ETs. There is no Single agenda - program - thought - etc.



At the same time that you have had experiences, I have had none whatsoever, so I'm sorry if I'm less than empathetic, but having had no paranormal experiences, I'm going on what everyone else has said about them.

I also never said that sleepers aliens and Nancy's aliens are the same, but if you read Nancy's stuff, it applies to many different alien races and events over time that have had anything to do with earth, and basically attempts to encapsulate it, so either Milton fits into one of those categories, or someone is probably wrong about something.

I mean, Nancy basically has pages dedicated to yes or no answers about a lot of topics. "Is this alien race real?" 'Yes' or 'No', she spells it all out, and she says when something is fake or not [to her at least... or the aliens, whatever you want to think].



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OK - - I don't want to Steal or Monopolize Sleeper's thread.

Who knows? - - Nancy could be right and/or "stuff" changes all the time - - actual Earth timelines are difficult to pin down.

I look at the Universe as a very complicated video game developed by a Creator over billions of years. Think about it - - what if you were omnipotent - - and had billions of years to mold pure energy like it was animated clay - - giving each character and world its own individual personality traits.

. . . . . back to Sleeper.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLightBringer
I require proof because it seperates the men from the whackos.



Thats a really interesting concept TheLightBringer.

So if science can 'prove' that the sun is a nuclear reactor but in reality it is an electromagnetic sphere, who are the men and who are the whackos?



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

In the blog, NEPPTI also says, "Earth has received a high number of returns from the First and Second World Wars, and they are getting a huge influx of undesirables from two other star systems, these are not going to be easy assignments, as you know."

This idea, of the "lesser non human beings," seems to indicate that human bodies on earth are inhabited by more advanced 'souls' from other realms, by native human souls, and by more primitive or 'lesser non human' souls from other star systems. Can we assume that there are these 3 basic catagory of souls in humans on earth:

1. More advanced than human
2. Native human
3. Less advanced than human

Or is there no such thing as a native human soul, and all the souls on earth are from other locations?


If the human has been on earth awhile he or she qualifies as native, perhaps.

Your three categories seem reasonable



Can Milton give us some kind of ideas as to how the souls are created and distributed, from the center of the galaxy (as you've stated); how they are distributed, the most primitive going to the star systems of the outer rim of the galaxy (as you stated); and, as the souls progress, are they moved closer and closer to the center of the galaxy?


Do you think Coke is going to give out their recipe?

If it worked that smoothly that would be an accurate statement you made but there are exceptions to the rules even at those levels. And the game is so much more complex than that simple scenario, and I don’t even have a workable idea on how to approached going into detail at this time---Milton bless his hearth dumps information on me like the wining coach at the super bowl gets soaked at the end of the game---and expects me to rummage through it and make sense out of it all.




In other words, the souls are created in the center of the galaxy. Then they are transported and dropped off by ETs to the locations on the outer edge of the galaxy.


Not exclusively on the edge for newbies’ and recycles, and criminals---there are plenty hangouts near the center also---and not all new souls get put through the wringer---and there are many versions of wringers for those that do.



And then, as they become more advanced, they are moved to other locations closer and closer to the center of the galaxy. Eventually, to end up back where they started, or were created, at the center of the galaxy, as more fully advanced entities,
where I assume they participate in creating other new souls, and thus the soul's cycle is renewable?


Not quite---the galaxy is not a yoyo, although I like the simplicity of how you laid it all out---that’s good suggestion box material---lol




So, are we all recycled souls?

No, there are many fresh ones running around here on earth, you may even have bumped into a few and wished you had not----



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hello

sleeper, thanks for answering my questions, glad this thread is not in stasis.
take care, hope you're doing fine


has anyone posed the Crop Circles question yet? well if no one has, may i?
how do crop circles relate to the ley lines,if they do relate?
are they of alien origin and why are they so limited in appearance,they aren't exactly worldwide spread from what little i have read about them?


& does the soul 'remember' everything about itself and others too in death..and more important...is the chance of settling disputes and sharing love immanent in death, can we commune with all of our earthly family/loved ones and settle scores before taking on another body in another life?


sorry if i'm not coherent enough, thanks to all for keeping the thread alive



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Crop Circles - - Alien Graffiti

Oh Sorry - - I just couldn't resist



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments!

In the blog (after Milton takes you to the stars), in the section, “EXT. SUPER CLUSTER OF STARS – CONTINUOUS”…

MILTON (says):


This whole cluster of stars and the thousands of planets that encircle them is the Disney World of the Milky Way galaxy. If you could imagine heaven from the perspective of the human mind and multiply that by a thousand you would be near the reality of those who live here. This is a destination all souls from planets like earth long to achieve. However this is not the pinnacle of existence, not even near it. This is a physical paradise and there are many dimensions of physical and spirit type realities above this one that reside here. This place is also used as a staging area where many of the people who leave earth and earth type planets will come for a short time. And most will be sent to other planets in the galaxy or back to earth. A lucky few will remain indefinitely or until they move higher up the ladder.


The “pinnacle of existence’, of which Milton speaks, is it the one located at the center of the Universe? Is that the ultimate destination for the upwardly mobile souls?

Also, about that star cluster you visited with Milton, the “Disney World of the Milky Way galaxy”, Milton says, “This is a physical paradise”. Could this be the place where all the different heavens are located? It somehow reminds me of one of the sayings in the Bible, attributed to Jesus, where he talked about there being many mansions in the kingdom of heaven. So, could this area be something like where the Christian’s version of paradise could be located? And, where the Native American Indian’s ‘Happy Hunting Grounds’ concept of paradise could be located? A physical location in our galaxy where these along with the many other versions of heavens conceived of by other sentient beings all throughout the galaxy are located? Where souls in transit can get a taste of the kinds of heavens they’d dreamed up and expected to see are experienced?

Thanks again.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So if science can 'prove' that the sun is a nuclear reactor but in reality it is an electromagnetic sphere, who are the men and who are the whackos?


Mr.Lear, you're using a non-gender specific term "science"in reference to a gende-specific statement. Or are we to assume all scientists are men? Or whackos?

Just wondering.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis

So if science can 'prove' that the sun is a nuclear reactor but in reality it is an electromagnetic sphere, who are the men and who are the whackos?


Mr.Lear, you're using a non-gender specific term "science"in reference to a gende-specific statement. Or are we to assume all scientists are men? Or whackos?

Just wondering.


Hi cheepnis.

Nice Avatar!

I don't mean to butt in, but I think Mr. Lear was just repeating what the other fellow originally said.


Originally posted by TheLightBringer
I require proof because it seperates the men from the whackos.


The word 'whackos' is a disparaging term which really does nothing to elevate the tone of the conversation.

There have been lots of great female scientists.

I think that what Mr. Lear was saying is that often when new evidence comes to light folks find that some scientific theories can often be altogether wrong. Then the one who was doing the ridiculing often becomes the ridiculed, and the tables get turned.

Thanks for your comments.

[edit on 2/5/2007 by Rudolph_X]



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
The word 'whackos' is a disparaging term which really does nothing to elevate the tone of the conversation. There have been lots of great female scientists.


Thanks for helping me clarify this issue Rudolph_X, I didn't mean to disparage any particular group. There are a lot of great female whackos also. Thanks again.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for helping me clarify this issue Rudolph_X, I didn't mean to disparage any particular group. There are a lot of great female whackos also. Thanks again.


Hey - I resemble that!

NO NO - - just kidding - - lightening the mood.

That was kind of a "waste of space post though" - - cheepnis
Better luck next time.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for helping me clarify this issue Rudolph_X, I didn't mean to disparage any particular group. There are a lot of great female whackos also. Thanks again.


Hey - I resemble that!

NO NO - - just kidding - - lightening the mood.

That was kind of a "waste of space post though" - - cheepnis
Better luck next time.


Hello Annee.

Thanks for that edifying comment!

Austerity in relation to speech means to speak such things as are dear and truthful, and not agitating to others, and to engage in studying the edification of ourselves and others. Austerity in relation to the mind is satisfaction, simplicity, gravity, purity, and control.

(Just garnering ATS points, passing time... waiting on some friends.)

Jeepers! I see that you got 144 points. Last time I looked you only had 24. I see you have been very productive lately. At this rate you'll soon have enough to start your own blog!

Thanks again.

PS: I hope Sleeper is working on the next installment of his blog, and not just sitting around drinking beers and watching TV, like some folks do. (burp)


[edit on 2/5/2007 by Rudolph_X]



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi sleeper. So you do know of trades going on with the government is what your saying? Anyway, i always had a feeling that Tesla had a gift that was "out of this world" lol if you know what i mean. But i thought you had to finish your mission before you could leave this planet. With what it seems Tesla failed his mission. So shouldnt he be sent back to this planet to finish it? Just a thought. Tell "milton" or whatever his real name is that I said hi and I love his rebelism. Tell him that when he takes his next trip into space to remember to pick me up before he goes. lol but seriously I would of loved to have seen what you have. Although on a real level here can you ask "milton" if he knows if ive had a "space trip" or if i have a paticular mission here on earth? Thanks a lot Sleeper.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4

has anyone posed the Crop Circles question yet? well if no one has, may i?
how do crop circles relate to the ley lines,if they do relate?
are they of alien origin and why are they so limited in appearance,they aren't exactly worldwide spread from what little i have read about them?


The official line is that two old geezers with some old ragged rope and termite eaten boards are the masterminds of those highly complex designs---who am I to argue with such a profound deduction as that?----lol



& does the soul 'remember' everything about itself and others too in death..


Yes for most moving in the direction of nirvana----a little and nothing for those who are not.



and more important...is the chance of settling disputes and sharing love immanent in death, can we commune with all of our earthly family/loved ones and settle scores before taking on another body in another life?


Depends on what privileges one garners while stumbling around in this life



new topics

top topics



 
162
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

log in

join