It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Sleeper.....
Any chance you could somehow arrange a meeting between Milton and I ?? Is it even possible ??

All I want to do is meet him and talk to him..nothing more.....any help you could provide would be appreciated !! discretion IS assured.

(please don't make me beg...but I will if nessessary !)

Me too.... seriously, even if it isn't Milton.... just put in a good word for us and send "someone".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by termination shock
pointless petty fights
"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause." Hugo

Maybe it's just me, but when someone is intentionally misleading everyone about his past experiences and is getting help doing it from respected members of the community, it goes beyond petty and pointless and it becomes another piece of something bigger.

The more I see, the more I question the partiality around here..

First was johnlear being unbanned and made a conspiracy master hours before his coast2coast interview where he convientiently plugged ATS. Second was the OBVIOUS O'hare hoax photo that got ATS -more- c2c ait time and more exposure. Now is the apparant brush over of information proving sleeper is not being honest with the comunity, sleeper was also mentioned on c2c.

Now, maybe I have been hanging around in a conspiracy site for too long, and I will shut up if no one else is seeing these connections, but does anyone else see anything more than a few simple unrelated instances?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If there is information you have that could affect the way one judges sleeper and his story then I would like to know it, especially if its exposing this as a hoax or potentially making me see it from different angles, exploring new possibilites to REALLY make my mind up about this. Nobody likes to be played for a fool. Also, why was johnlear banned? Must have been before I signed up here.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Sleeper....

do you know, if Milton listens to music? no seriously...

or when you've been with him (it), have you ever heard any music?

If so, what was it like?

I’m not aware if Milton listens to music---if he does it’s nothing like what we have. I don’t recall hearing music, the ship is very quiet mostly but there are sounds during certain periods---I can’t describe them.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Maybe it was MY comment in this and other threads that I believe that there are humans on every planet in our solar system that has caused some confusion. I did not get that information from Sleeper but I believe it to be true.

Adding to the confusion was my exchange with sleeper about the comet that hit Jupiter. With tongue in cheek he said that "Bazillions" had been killed.

With my tongue in my cheek I asked (making fun of NASA's contention that Jupiter in a "Gas-Giant") sleeper where they buried the 'Bazillions' if it was a gas giant (I was mocking NASA).

Sleeper, with his tongue in his cheek answered that they were cremated and vacuumed up in the "big swirl" (which I assume was the big red spot].

Please accept my heartfelt apologies if anybody thought this was anything but playful exchange on different concepts of the solar system offered by myself and sleeper.

I certainly don't mean to intentionally offer any information that I know to be false. Although I don't offer any of NASA's information as the truth I would like to make it clear that a substantial amount of NASA's published information on the moon, the planets and our solar system I believe to be false and I believe NASA knows it to be false. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I don’t know if there are humans on Jupiter and if I said there were it was probably sarcasm---now there are ETs all over that planet and on many of its moons---and they would not be affected by comets or anything else---ETs are total energy and are for the most part indestructible

Thanks for the response. I don't think you said "humans" at all, but there was a reference to ET breaking up the comet and the fragments hitting Jupiter causing "bazillions" of deaths. I guess i missed the obvious sarcasm. My point was that perhaps ET isn't as all-powerful as you think. Appreciate your clearing that up.

[Edit to add] Thanks for further clarification, John. As a sarcasm meister myself, I should've picked up on that. However, I hope you can appreciate it's sometimes difficult to tell where the line between veracity and sarcasm is drawn. I mean, virtually everything being discussed would be considered absurd in conventional circles.

I make Ward Cleaver look like Ozzie Osbourne so I know conventional.

[edit on 1/31/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This Proof thing makes me nuts.

If you yourself have a personal experience - and you tell someone about it - - How do YOU prove it?

Seriously - - I mean do you think Sleeper had a Kodak moment while bouncing around the galaxy as a glowing orb?

Would you like him to set up a video camera to film the "guys" making a hole in his wall and leading him by the hand into a craft?

I mean really - - what is it you want? And . . . if Sleeper's identity is revealed - - that proves what?

If you've read any abduction stories - you'd know there is no pattern as to who goes and who doesn't. They might take the graveyard caretaker (and his dog) - right along side Stanton Friedman.

I have seen a flying saucer in broad daylight - do you believe me?

Sleeper's "story" is interesting and entertaining - - if you've had experiences you might believe it - - if you've never had an experience you probably won't.

But PROOF??? You've got to be kidding.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Annee,

What would you say if the book that sleeper wrote detailed how the people that work with the aliens are evil and that the aliens were all liars?

Would that contradict what he is saying here?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Annee,

What would you say if the book that sleeper wrote detailed how the people that work with the aliens are evil and that the aliens were all liars?

No, it would not as he has said that there are multiple "fractions" of ET activity going on as well as ET´s with less noble intentions. Lots of creatures behind the curtain. "Milton" is just another alien guy trying to make his way through the galaxy. Another thing, you know, it IS perfectly ok to change opinion/views as one learn more about a subject. That goes for "believers" as well as "sceptics". If this book was written in 97 there´s bound to be information that needs correction due to new things arriving at the scene.

Hank, if you have solid information that sleeper is a hoax, take it to the admins! If the admins is a part of some kind of conspiracy...shoot at will and "go down" knowing you did the right thing for yourself and for those who are able to see your arguments. No reason to clutter this thread as long as it remains officially open.

Sorry, i just switched name to Annee, forgive me

Sleeper, have you read the "RA material" that smallpeeps provided a while back? It refers to earth beeing in a phase shift going from third density to the fourth density, has Milton mentioned anything about this shift and if so...what were his comments if any?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

that depends... is his book passed of as fiction or his experiences?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
SO THE TRUTH HAS FINALLY COME OUT!

And no Hank, you are not the only one that has noticed the obvious connection between John Lear, Sleeper, the owners of this site, and Coast to Coast.

The hypocrasy and double-standards are over-whelming.

-gIaF (who just so happened to be John and Sleeper's biggest detractor) gets banned for saying he worked for NSA after giving verifiable information.

-Hank reveals that Sleeper is, in fact, a professional writer who HAS MADE MONEY FROM WRITING STORIES ABOUT ALIENS! Writing that they are evil no less, and now is trying to peddle his new story about how great the aliens are.......... Hmm, I wonder if Sleeper gets banned. I wonder if Hank gets banned.

Sooooooooo, John Lear. Do you still back Sleeper (you have been his guard dog afterall)? Sleeper has been exposed as a professional author of UFO stories. You are pretty much guilty by association unless you bail out now.

John, were you just suckered or were you aware that Sleeper is a professional author in the Ufology field>?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My view of ET's or Higher Beings - - is the same as my view of humans.

Human's are not cloned one-dimension personalities - - of the same interest - - or all benevolent - - or all evil.

Lumping any group as ONE - - is not even believable. Kind of like how all Native Americans are grouped together like they all follow one belief and life style. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Sleeper has covered the gamut of ET's - in many types - varied personalities - politics - good and evil - etc.

It amazes me how some will pick one thing to focus on - - complain about it - - and demand answers.

I do not pick and choose out of all he writes - - I believe what I believe - - end of story.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funbags

-gIaF (who just so happened to be John and Sleeper's biggest detractor) gets banned for saying he worked for NSA after giving verifiable information.

Biggest detractor? Based upon what? That's a pretty big club if you look around. And he's not banned as I view his avatar and profile? What are you basing that on? Do you have some "inside info" about that?

-Hank reveals that Sleeper is, in fact, a professional writer who HAS MADE MONEY FROM WRITING STORIES ABOUT ALIENS! Writing that they are evil no less, and now is trying to peddle his new story about how great the aliens are.......... Hmm, I wonder if Sleeper gets banned. I wonder if Hank gets banned.

A WRITER! >gasp< Stone him! Apparently the admins didn't get the memo about the Cultural Revolution.

Seriously, where's the violation? Asimov's dead. Bradbury's old and busy. Maybe sleeper's the best we got.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sooooooooo, John Lear. Do you still back Sleeper (you have been his guard dog afterall)? Sleeper has been exposed as a professional author of UFO stories. You are pretty much guilty by association unless you bail out now.

John, were you just suckered or were you aware that Sleeper is a professional author in the Ufology field>?

So if i understand you right everyone making money from any proffesion is not to be trusted within that proffesion? Sleeper posted a thread here at ATS regarding his new blog which featured his SCREENPLAY based on personal experiences, yes, that is personal like in personal experiences which is why this thread is not locked down long ago. Does the word SCREENPLAY ring any bells or hold any reference to a certain moneymaking business?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by tomra]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Sorry, i just switched name to Annee, forgive me

Sleeper, have you read the "RA material" that smallpeeps provided a while back? It refers to earth beeing in a phase shift going from third density to the fourth density, has Milton mentioned anything about this shift and if so...what were his comments if any?

LOL Tomra - - go for it - anytime!

What is the "RA material"? Just curious - is it the same message I keep getting "pumped" into my head about changing or increasing the energy on/around earth? Some kind of preparation for a consciousness shift.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Annee,

Most people might smell something here---Hank is only a shill for sleeper---to get that book out there---lol

No, Hank really hates me with a passion, and has now realized that his big mouth may get sleeper’s book on the New York Times best seller list---

I wrote that book with information made available to me twelve years ago---I didn’t know who my contact was at that time and some of the info is strange because it was a very odd experienced for me---it came at me out of nowhere, and I was told to write it the best way I could---up until then I hadn’t written much of anything. I wrote the manuscript in two months and put in away on the top shelf of my closet where it stayed until 1997, and I took it out, dusted it off and published it.

It came out in June of 1997, the fiftieth anniversary of the Roswell crash---which I didn’t realize until my publisher begged me to go to Roswell and sell my book---I did not do that. I was uncomfortable about talking ET stuff because of the stigma.

Hank continues with his trademark lies about that book---go figure---

I put the book on amazon.com where it remains mostly unnoticed because I’m not out there peddling it.

Hank is a genius---he may do for me what I have failed to do for the last ten years---lmfao

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Writing that they are evil no less, and now is trying to peddle his new story about how great the aliens are..........

Love the name by the way...

Have you read his book, has anyone here read it? I just want to know how you know he wrote that the aliens are evil? Did I miss something in a previous post?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
It came out in June of 1997, the fiftieth anniversary of the Roswell crash---which I didn’t realize until my publisher begged me to go to Roswell and sell my book---I did not do that. I was uncomfortable about talking ET stuff because of the stigma.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which was it? Here you say you have a publisher, but in the other post you claim it was self published..

Hank continues with his trademark lies about that book---go figure---

I have evidence to back up my claims, and provide it when I can. Please quote any lie I have told. I can point to MANY inconsistanies in your posts, and your ideas. Point to some in mine.

I put the book on amazon.com where it remains mostly unnoticed because I’m not out there peddling it.

Hank is a genius---he may do for me what I have failed to do for the last ten years---lmfao

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which was it? Here you say you have a publisher, but in the other post you claim it was self published..

I could write ten books in the time it would take to point out all your lies

I self-published the book---I don’t have a book press in my basement I used a book publisher to publish my manuscript and paid them lots of money---which my the way I have yet to recoup.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sleeper - - you have said that you've had horrible experiences and good experiences - - and I expect all that fits in-between.

You've also said you've written books - - plain and straight forward.

Most writers - write from personal experiences - - or interests - - or as I believe subconsious and/or "personal experiences from past lives".

I have no doubt anything you've written - could be from personal experience. I have no problem that you wrote about evil ET's - - and also those that are friendlier and more fun.

That's just life - - here on Earth - - or any other world - - as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not declaring your writings are - Fact - Fiction - Interpretation - or anything else. But this thread is interesting and fun.

As I said previous - - - I believe what "I" believe.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join