It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sleeper, I heard, or read somewhere, that every night while we sleep...we actually "go home" for a brief period to re-energize the soul.

Any comments on that from you or Milton?

Hydden

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Evil comes in many forms and usually stalk their prey in packs like hyenas

Sounds as though you are talking about the alien that abducts you. He ran up to you as a human on the jogging path then resumed his other form as a gray inside the ufo. So, yes evil "comes in many forms".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Sleeper,

Is Milton a "guide" to only you? Does he spend time with other humans when not with you?

Don’t know what exactly he does, I assume he has a cadre of people like me he works with

Also, do you think he would ever let you have something tangable that you could bring back with you and share with us?

He’s pretty stingy, probably not---lol

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Sleeper, I heard, or read somewhere, that every night while we sleep...we actually "go home" for a brief period to re-energize the soul.

Any comments on that from you or Milton?

Hydden

Not every night and not always to visit family, haven’t you ever gotten out of bed in the morning and felt like you worked all night in a salt mine?

Some trips are best forgotten

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Sounds as though you are talking about the alien that abducts you. He ran up to you as a human on the jogging path then resumed his other form as a gray inside the ufo. So, yes evil "comes in many forms".

No, I'm talking about the human variety that troll threads like this one in vain attempts to validate their existence

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No, I'm talking about the human variety that troll threads like this one in vain attempts to validate their existence

At this point, I'd settle for having my parking validated. But I digress...

Anyway, I'd like to revisit something, if I may. If you would. You have stated repeatedly that ET won't allow a meteor/comet/asteroid to destroy Earth, nor would ET permit us to destroy ourselves with nukes. Now I view that as a good news item, fer sure.

On the other hand, they apparently couldn't prevent the Shoemaker Levy Comet from wreaking havoc on Jupiter and killing a significant number. So maybe we shouldn't feel so secure about ETs ability to prevent global annhilation? Sounds like they botched the Jupiter job, doesn't it?

[Edit for typo]

[edit on 1/31/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

[Sixth message] . . . . It is my honor to inform you that
the member worlds which make up the Interstellar Federation have decided to
offer Earth membership in the Federation, that is, provided certain
things happen.

www.alienshift.com...

Is this your source for the screen play?

I would like to think of it as two ships headed in the same direction. The one question is whether one is feeding off the other?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by win 52]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Come on, Hank, don't act so innocent like you don't know what you did.

You played your part during the Zerodown incident.

Ridicule. Slander. Potent weapons these are. "They lead to the dark side of the force."

Stabbing people in the back, a regular Brutus, and thinking no one sees the blood on your hands? You were applauding the vile attack on Sleeper and Lear and tried to drag the smear campaign on, wanting to discuss the 'theory' further.

John and Sleeper showed amazing poise in how they handled the incident.

I remember how you tried to drag this thread down into the gutter. You betrayed us, this thread, and everyone on it. You were praising someone who broke the ATS rules of engagement, rules decent civil members abide by.

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Rudolph_X]

Actually, if you look at my post again, I was the first to tell Zerodown that his post went too far in expressing his beliefs. Also, if you reread my posts, you will see that I clarified my position and ended the line of thought, conceding that no one wanted to talk about it. I also likened Zerodown to a monkey throwing poo.. I don't see how I praised him in the slightest..

Please point to any slanderous or ridiculing post I made during that incident. I have more than enough FACTUAL (Notice.. FACTUAL.. as in provable) information about 'sleeper' that I don't have to rely on theory anymore.

As for breaking the rules, sleeper has been breaking the rules since day one. When someone PURPOSELY relays information that they know to be flase, that is a direct violation of the rules. Whether or not the admins act on the information is one thing, but none will deny that the information I have is valid. I could stoop to the level of Zerodown and sleeper and break the rules of the forum, but my post would be edited, and I would be banned.

The most I could hope for at this venture is that 'sleeper' actually DOES
come clean
like this thread title suggests. I doubt that will happen, considering the type of traffic that stories like this and John Lear (Who in my opinion knows the truth about 'sleeper' as well and is just as guilty about hiding it as the admins are.) generate.

So you want to talk about slander? Nay, a slanderous individual's weapons are lies. The truth is far more powerful. Why not ask 'sleeper' himself about his past? You will see how fast you are cut out of the loop.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

REMINDER

There is only one thing equally as important as the truth on ATS, and that is civility.

If someone's information brings clarity to a certain truth, then it behooves them to present the information in a way that shows the best of what we are... civil.

We (ATS Admin) do not concern ourselves over topics or information that may tarnish popular topics. We do concern ourselves with attitude, and the way information is presented.

People with an important revelation and passionate demeanors often mistake our stance on this.

Please maintain civility.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you don't have a faith to sustain you---get one, because you're
going to need it! By the time this transmission is read you will be
aware that our warnings were in the past-- and now- not overly dire---
for you will long remember the transpiring events of Oct. 2005 and the
year 2006.

We foresee strong earth quake activity, with some occurring in places
that do not usually experience quakes. Volcanic eruptions are
foreseen---with long dormant volcanoes suddenly awakening.

We strongly advise, where at all possible, to relocate from islands,
narrow peninsulas, coast lands and areas below sea level. Be aware if
you live in areas that were formerly occupied by flood planes,
wetlands and rivers . Find out if you are living below a dam and study
the possible effects of quake activity

Excessive rain and mud slides, flooding, sudden sink holes appearing,
severely disrupted agricultural and other food production, and
transportation in general are foreseen to continue for awhile longer.

Ferocious winds, seas, and storms loom on the event horizon. If you
are not relocated by conscious choice by the end of 2005 then be
prepared to hunker down until the Divine Hand relocates you as it very
likely will.

December 2005 may also find many of you in another state of
consciousness entirely as dimensional grid shifts occur, to usher you
into alternate realities.

This one seems a bit off. There is still time for things to go hay wire.

Sleeper....there seem to be many versions of your story. I know that something is on the horizon for humanity. Which version are we to trust?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

REMINDER

There is only one thing equally as important as the truth on ATS, and that is civility.

If someone's information brings clarity to a certain truth, then it behooves them to present the information in a way that shows the best of what we are... civil.

We (ATS Admin) do not concern ourselves over topics or information that may tarnish popular topics. We do concern ourselves with attitude, and the way information is presented.

I agree completely. It is this civility and respect for the rules of ATS that prompted me to relay the information about the truth of sleeper as I did, to those in authority. Should that truth be allowed to be shared with others it would be their choice whether or not to continue to believe sleeper's words in light of this information.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think if you have proof you should stop walking the walk and start talking the talk.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I think if you have proof you should stop walking the walk and start talking the talk.

Believe me, if I could share it without being banned I would.

EDIT:

This is not an empty excuse. The nature of the information is such that my sharing it would be a direct violation of the T&C.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Through unscrupulous and illegal means Hank and another member want to release my identity on this internet sight without my permission.

That info might actually benefit me because it would disclose a book about the Roswell incident that I self published in 1997---I have not advertised that book and it languishes mostly unread.

I have not mentioned that book because for one I would be violating the rules of ATS---of promoting my book.

Hank is a disinformation guy ---yet should he release my identity he could be defeating his purpose to shut me up and get me national exposure---

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Through unscrupulous and illegal means Hank and another member want to release my identity on this internet sight without my permission.

If I wanted to release your identity, it would be released. There is nothing illegal about any of it. The fact that your information was PUBLISHED in multiple media gives me access to it.

And you sell yourself short. You know your book is much more than just a tale about Roswell.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sleeper....

do you know, if Milton listens to music? no seriously...

or when you've been with him (it), have you ever heard any music?

If so, what was it like?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Anyway, I'd like to revisit something, if I may. If you would. You have stated repeatedly that ET won't allow a meteor/comet/asteroid to destroy Earth, nor would ET permit us to destroy ourselves with nukes. Now I view that as a good news item, fer sure.

On the other hand, they apparently couldn't prevent the Shoemaker Levy Comet from wreaking havoc on Jupiter and killing a significant number. So maybe we shouldn't feel so secure about ETs ability to prevent global annhilation? Sounds like they botched the Jupiter job, doesn't it?

Hi yeahright,

I have been misquoted so much by detractors on this thread that I would have to spend all my waking hours just to prove them wrong---

I don’t know if there are humans on Jupiter and if I said there were it was probably sarcasm---now there are ETs all over that planet and on many of its moons---and they would not be affected by comets or anything else---ETs are total energy and are for the most part indestructible

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
pointless petty fights
"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause." Hugo

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

[Sixth message] . . . . It is my honor to inform you that
the member worlds which make up the Interstellar Federation have decided to
offer Earth membership in the Federation, that is, provided certain
things happen.

www.alienshift.com...

Is this your source for the screen play?

I would like to think of it as two ships headed in the same direction. The one question is whether one is feeding off the other?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by win 52]

Was not able to click on alienshift

My source is me and Milton and I hold the Copyright

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sleeper.....
Any chance you could somehow arrange a meeting between Milton and I ?? Is it even possible ?? If you can could you ask him ?? (if you need personal info to do this..just u2u me and I will supply any info needed)

Crazy question I know.......but sometimes blunt direct questions are the best....besides what do I have to lose.....

All I want to do is meet him and talk to him..nothing more.....any help you could provide would be appreciated !! discretion IS assured.

(please don't make me beg...but I will if nessessary !)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join