It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I would buy this book or a sequal to it, as i just spent 2 hours reading it, and loved it.

alittle inspiration from here perhaps?......

I’m glad you like it, now try to imagine it being real because it was and is---and going on at this moment---but not for me, I’m at home right now typing this out---

I love the Hitchhikers guide, but it’s way better in person than watching it on television or at the movies---maybe you should have asked those aliens you took pictures of for a ride---seriously!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sleeper, since it has Been shown that Humans developed flight on their own and that NASA did in fact efficiently test and reproduce the Wright Brother's experiments (and that the Wright Brother's derived much of their knowledge about flying from birds and bicycles), could you please now tell Us where you are deriving your information from again? Consciousness does Not require "external mentors" Because We are all consciousness. We are all connected.

This would mean that you are telling Us "extra-terrestrials" are birds and bicycles. What do you have to say about NASA success-fully replicating such events?

Thanks again

[edit on 13-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, for myself I believe he is telling things just about right.

I liked the parts about the bathroom you would have to experience to understand that,

I assume Sleeper, this is just a small part of what has happened to you, do you have more you are going to write.....if so I look forward to reading. I have a question for you, do you know what you are here to do?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Sleeper, since it has Been shown that Human's developed flight on their own and that NASA did in fact efficiently test and reproduce the Wright Brother's experiments (and that the Wright Brother's derived much of their knowledge about flying from birds and bicycles), could you please now tell Us where you are deriving your information from again? Consciousness does Not require "external mentors" Because We are all consciousness. We are all connected.

This would mean that you are telling Us "extra-terrestrials" are birds and bicycles. What do you have to say about NASA success-fully replicating such events?

Thanks again

NASA failed several times before bringing in the supper computers to figure it out. The Wright Brothers had something better---ET.

BTW NASA has their own ETs working behind the scenes that’s why they have been put on hold for so long concerning “official” moon projects.

Perhaps it was the ETs that messed with their initial Wright Brothers experiments---ETs have to entertain themselves somehow---and I’m being serious.

You have profound understanding of many things and I agree with some of your observations from your previous post, but the ETs that are assigned to this planet, the ones I’m aware of, have full access to the magic whereas most humans don’t---have you taken a closer look and humanity lately?---lots of clueless going around like a virus.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, for myself I believe he is telling things just about right.

I liked the parts about the bathroom you would have to experience to understand that,

I assume Sleeper, this is just a small part of what has happened to you, do you have more you are going to write.....if so I look forward to reading. I have a question for you, do you know what you are here to do?

Believe it or not that was all in one day, during that trip they opened up a few more projects I was involved in and I will write them down some day. Also I have the rest of my life before that visit, things while I was growing up, and then the military---which I have been told to keep quiet about for now.

I know why I am here, and personally I’m looking forward to moving on---off planet---I know you like it here but things move so dang slow for me on this planet---

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

maybe you should have asked those aliens you took pictures of for a ride---seriously!

I tried to communicate, they ignored me. See the one concerning problem I see with that logic is this.. What if your story of a slightly troublesome, yet generally organized wonderful eutopia is complete and utter BS (assuming you never did experience anything and really more enjoy writing fantasy and are quite good at it from what i've read) and the reality of an abduction is *much much more frightening and not at all cosmitcally revealing or even humane. Thats a hard gamble to take when looking at one of these things straight in the eyes.... Ever seen what one of those cattle mutiliations look like? Or read what the supposed greys have done to victims within the Ducle stories? You yourself claim there are different types of aliens, how is one to know which to ...snicker... Hitch a ride to the Galaxy from? or if I should i bring a towel ?

Really there is too much conjecture out there, i have no idea which theory, story, whatever to believe on ATS anymore. One guy could be telling 100% the truth no matter how insane it sounds, yet the guy whose story seems down to earth could be full of it.. I think sometimes it just feels like we are programmed to feel safer believing a more logical explination for the unknown.. I guess this whole alien thing is alot like biblical faith, you have to blindly believe in that which makes sense to you as an individual and to utilize your experiences to further support it.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
To LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal:

The difference between what you and sleeper are saying is technical.

It is Existential and conscious, there is No difference, just an awareness.

We are not aliens. Our bodies are not alien. We are homo sapien (how our body originated is an alien creation). Our souls however, are a different story. This consciousness you speak of is the thetan, the soul. And yes, it is all connected.

Can you please make reference and proof to this origin of "alien" creation. And by your theory, since We are created by aliens, then We are, thus alien by-product, which makes Us, alien. The soul, the consciousness, okay, thanks for explaining what the concept "soul" means to you. There are many different definitions floating around.

Like sleeper said, we've all reincarnated billions of times, and lived in all different types of worlds gaining new experiences.

Sleeper did Not state "all" of Us, there is a difference there, and it is very important.

The world out there is beautiful yes- magical even. But we can transform Earth to be the same... we won't see that goal in this lifetime, but we will soon.

The "goal" appears whenever We say, think, believe, and act that it will.

And LOVE: Wether or not you agree, Earth is MEST- matter, energy, space, and time- and it's part of our dynamics- it's our home for now. We can't leave it be, and move on. We have to embrace it, and create it into a paradise- it's our responsibility. Many people and groups fall short by not granting this world beingness.

Are you enforcing this on me? "whether or Not I agree?" I suppose this can Not Be disputed since you say it is so? Space is matter and energy. Energy is space and matter. Consciousness is energy, Everything is energy. Time is Non-Existent. Beingness is Not granted, it all ready is, it is a realization, it is a choice.

Right now, we're on Earth. Earth is the prison where we have to grow to be accepted back into the real world.

We are consciousness, We are everywhere. We are the real world. Take responsibility and face Ourselves. We are murderers, We are rapists, We are thieves, We are 9/11, We are Satan, We are God, We are all that is good and all that is bad, We are the ability to choose and mold Our world, Our real world. We are choice, and to see you and I as We is choice.

Thing is, i've never liked the status quo... and the real world isn't good enough for me. This is why I support the link on my signature.

If the "real world" is Not good enough for you, is that why you are in "Earth prison"? Is Not the real world what was just described to Be something... "better"?

We are all connected yes, that is our 7th and 8th dynamic in life:
As per the Scientology Handbook-
The seventh dynamic is the urge toward existence as or of spirits. Anything spiritual, with or without identity, would come under the heading of the seventh dynamic. This is separate from the physical universe and is the source of life itself. Thus there is an effort for the survival of life source.

Religions are interesting stories, conscious Existence is truth. All Existence is physical, something that is Not physical is Not Existing, physical interaction is consciousness and Existence. "Nothing" is Non-physical. Life source is life, life is the source, life is Existence. There is No external.

The eighth dynamic is the urge toward existence as infinity. This is also identified as the Supreme Being. This can be called the infinity or God dynamic.

What about Outfinity? Where does this supreme Being reside?
In-finites is limited, Out-finites is unlimited.

We've all got a lot of growing to do. We're the "children" of the galaxy right now, and like sleeper said- those in control don't work on the same basis as humans do, and have very different goals. Combine that with a very long line of experience and technology... and it's a magnificent specimin of life.

Sleeper's status is currently Being evaluated, as are all of the words Being typed and presented by you. Status and popularity do not constitute truth. Only truth constitutes truth. There is No control, We are free to choose to Be free. The circumstance of this planet was chosen through the collective consciousness of the Human species and does Not involve "external" forces.

However, the soul is more magnificent.

The soul Being consciousness, yes, it is Existence.

It is our responsibility to ensure growth on all levels. Even if we have different purposes and methods to attain that goal, we have to work. Right now that should come with making ATS bigger, stronger, and easily accessible for every case of being. We need to change up the A&U categories to include:

To Be responsible of growth is to Not divide it into levels. We are all equal and We equally grow together Because We are all connected, thus creating an awareness and consciousness of balance, harmony, and peace.

1) Solid proof, or video/picture/document evidence/whistleblower (I.E. a John Lear).

What about liquid proof? Proof is in the mind of the Beholder. Proof is in the thought; the thought is proof.

2) Personal experiences + stories/Contacts/Sightings

This would Be nice, if questioned and presented in a responsible manner. There are many truth seekers here. Those wishing to promote books and personal status cause much diss-ruption.

3) Theory/Ideas/Speculation

These would definitely help to confuse people, that is, if We're looking for "evidence". Evidence is in the thought.

p.s. Turnip Truck Sleeper??
The visual on that is too much.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

NASA failed several times before bringing in the supper computers to figure it out. The Wright Brothers had something better---ET.

So this is an admittance that NASA succeeded. Re-member, miss information is diss honesty. A previous claim was that they failed. It has Been shown that the Wright Brothers studied Birds and Bicycles, where is this "ET" information coming from again? There is No "ET", Re-member, We are all consciousness, We need No "external" forces. "Super computers" were derived from the most "super computer" of all; the mind, the consciousness. Thus NASA did it on their own, just as the Wright Brothers did, using their consciousness and their intellect.

BTW NASA has their own ETs working behind the scenes that’s why they have been put on hold for so long concerning “official” moon projects.

Let's try to stop using the term "ET" since We agreed that it is incorrect. Miss-information, whether aware or unaware, is diss-honesty.

Perhaps it was the ETs that messed with their initial Wright Brothers experiments---ETs have to entertain themselves somehow---and I’m being serious.

Perhaps? Do you have evidence of this or is this "ET" speculation? What do you have to say about the Wright Brothers figuring out flight on their own? Do these "ETs" have no friends? If their power is "beyond" comprehension why Can they Not create something to entertain themselves with other than mingling in Human affairs? Being care-full of diss-information.

You have profound understanding of many things and I agree with some of your observations from your previous post, but the ETs that are assigned to this planet, the ones I’m aware of, have full access to the magic whereas most humans don’t---have you taken a closer look and humanity lately?---lots of clueless going around like a virus.

Even observation is observed, thus the observation of Even Being opposite of uneven observation. Uneven observation is unbalanced. Thanks. Many things have a profound understanding of me. A pro-found under-standing is nice, preference is a rookie-lost over-sitting, or perhaps a con-lost, among others. Under-standing is over-sat for a pro-found by a lost-rookie. Existence encompasses all, black, white, and gray. Ambidextrous thought and word. Meaning is choice.

"ETs" assigned to this planet, assigned by whom? Magic, like card tricks? Cool, We are capable of that. We are all connected.

Humanity is a species of unbounded potential, Not full of a clueless virus, and if the virus is clueless then We would Be clueless that We had it, so what is the harm?

Thanks again for the responses

p.s.

quote : originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Could you please elaborate on these other dimensions. Could you please explain any undisputable dimension for that matter? Thanks.

A response would Be appreciated

Thanks very much

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
You yourself claim there are different types of aliens, how is one to know which to ...snicker... Hitch a ride to the Galaxy from? or if I should i bring a towel ?

There are many, I have no idea how many different types, a towel is fine but a good sense of humor is better---lol

Really there is too much conjecture out there, i have no idea which theory, story, whatever to believe on ATS anymore. One guy could be telling 100% the truth no matter how insane it sounds, yet the guy whose story seems down to earth could be full of it..

Why not all of them be real experiences? Who is to say what people experiences?

There are horrific encounters with ETs I have experienced several, but I don’t like talking about them---just like in regular life we have good times and bad, we can complain about the bad---but no one wants to listen to complainers---

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Quite the contrary sleeper. I think many of us would like to hear your bad experiences too as it may give us the opportunity to learn something.
If you are screening out the bad all of time, this serves no purpose because those negative experiences may in fact be a good indicator of their true nature.
I've been telling about my own negative contact experiences because we can't just turn a blind eye and not evaluate the dark side of this phenomenon. And part of that evaluation would be if it is in fact a reflection of something negative at all but nevertheless, it needs to be analyzed and included in the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"quote: We've all got a lot of growing to do. We're the "children" of the galaxy right now, and like sleeper said- those in control don't work on the same basis as humans do, and have very different goals. Combine that with a very long line of experience and technology... and it's a magnificent specimin of life.

Sleeper's status is currently Being evaluated, as are all of the words Being spoken by you. Status and popularity do not constitute truth. Only truth constitutes truth. There is No control, We are free to choose to Be free. The circumstance of this planet was chosen through the collective consciousness of the Human species and does Not involve "external" forces."

What do you mean by this? I've got to express that made me more than uncomfortable saying I am being evaluated. Who are you?

[edit on 13-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

What do you mean by this? I've got to express that made me more than uncomfortable saying I am being evaluated. Who are you?

We are Us, Evaluating Us. I am you evaluating me and me evaluating you, We are consciousness, We are Humanity, Humanity is Us, consciousness is Us, We are connected

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Tell ya what. You plod through this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then let's hear what song your singing.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
Tell ya what. You plod through this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then let's hear what song your singing.

Thanks, it has Been read in advance. Thank you for the link, appreciate the effort.

Was I humming out loud again? Oops, sorry

Off for a few hours, anticipating responses, enjoy Ourselves

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Write brothers had help from Extra Terrestrials? Are you kidding me? Aliens showed them how to build a flimsy rickety plane that barely got off the ground and failed more often than it was successful? C'mon, I would think alien's that had travelled through space to earth would have done better than that.

A

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

The Write brothers had help from Extra Terrestrials? Are you kidding me? Aliens showed them how to build a flimsy rickety plane that barely got off the ground and failed more often than it was successful? C'mon, I would think alien's that had travelled through space to earth would have done better than that.

A

Ever put a spider and a scorpion in the same cage to see who will win? Ever teach a kid something that puts him above his crowd?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's clear this sleeper character is a BS'er of the first order.
My hope is that it won't end in Jonestown fashion.

Mod Note: Aliens & UFO’s Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

A

Yeah they should have showed them how to build a 747---

Humans have been taking small subtle steps with the aid of ETs for thousands of years.

And that flimsy thing was the seed that eventually became the 747

NASA with their high tech had a very difficult time recreating that flimsy contraption and getting it to fly, and it only became successful by cheating---their reputation was on the line big time---

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

A

Yeah they should have showed them how to build a 747---

Humans have been taking small subtle steps with the aid of ETs for thousands of years.

And that flimsy thing was the seed that eventually became the 747

NASA with their high tech had a very difficult time recreating that flimsy contraption and getting it to fly, and it only became successful by cheating---their reputation was on the line big time---

What did Nasa recreate? A plane? What plane did they create that they had a hard time making?

How did they cheat? By using the technology of the time? How is that cheating?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

What did Nasa recreate? A plane? What plane did they create that they had a hard time making?

How did they cheat? By using the technology of the time? How is that cheating?

I shouldn’t be hard on NASA, they have their hands tied by bureaucrats, small budgets and ET, not really their fault.

There is info on the internet about NASA and their recreating what the Wright Brothers did, and since I am somewhat biased I will leave it alone.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join