It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hell, I noticed your avatar.

It is really compelling.

My avatar was a test image, a test that proved effective. I am still unclear as to why sleeper decided to reference it instead of answering another honest question though.. *shrug*

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sleeper and John:

I wish you'd answer my question, as i'm getting really sick of asking it, and then seeing anyone who answers it get banned.

What if ET was wrong to put us on Earth in prison?

You both talk about this, but neither comments. I find this disturbing.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by OBE1
The motive is always the same: Personal gain at expense of the uninitiated investor.

So, is the idea of personal gain at the expense of others a bad thing?

I consider personal gain at the expense at the vulnerable...when intentional...to be a less than desireable pursuit...obviously not everyone would agree.

[Is this limited to Ufology, or in general? Do the morals taught in sleeper's blog denounce acquiring personal gain, or is this something that you are bringing to the table?

Somehow, I believe you already have these answers.

Peace to you &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Sleeper and John:

I wish you'd answer my question, as i'm getting really sick of asking it, and then seeing anyone who answers it get banned.

I...uh...usually scroll by your posts, but I thought I'd stop and answer this one for you just in case you're not realizing -

I'm pretty sure Sleeper put you on ignore a long time ago. I haven't really seen him respond to "baited" posts yet. (smart, in my opinion)

You might want to go put it in the Questions for John Lear thread.

Just trying to be helpful. Move along. Nothing to see here, folks.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

These scientists from all over the world, theoretically work papers and experiments, most of which get a small blurb in the papers to justify the millions of tax bucks. I am not sure that all of them are in the know outside of their own work, but one seemed to be and after talking with him, I began my inquirey. Could be a wild goose chase, but I am lovin' it.

How many top scientists are in the know?

Plenty of the top ones, but few will blab, why should they, they have the best of both worlds, literally---lol

Did Milton ever explain to you why you were allowed to have some memory of your past lives when delivered to your mom at birth?

Yes, because they intended on keeping the lines open from that point on---but soon after I went dormant, until they picked me up---on a frequent bases throughout by early years.

Is our personal human evolution due to ET hierarchical manipulation: or are we equals to ET with a signed on contract for our earth experience with ET as our wingman/sideperson seeing to it that our our instructions and directions for this earth experience are followed through?

Kind of both but it’s not that simple---the relationship is extremely complex and becomes more so the more they open up to me

And shhhh, don't tell us the end story?

Even they don’t know it---for everyone

Is this a huge multi-dimentional game where if we beat our (unconscious) predetermined game plan, both we and ET win points to the next level?

Win win situation, you could say that in a round about way---when children do well it reflects on the parents

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
hello, sleeper

thanks for the humorous take on the issue, all of your posts are much appreciated and eagerly read. always inspiring to see one handling a chore with grace.

Thanks ledo4

if you could be bothered,
tell Milton i said hi and i wonder

are we linked to our family and loved ones through many incarnations or one at a time, do we travel and advance together in spiritual families or choose new parents in every incarnation?

If you knew the size of your extended family on other planets and dimensions you would be walking on cloud nine all the time---but then you might get distracted from focusing on this life.

Depending on if we are advancing or descending will determine who will be our family companions---but not only family member are family many friends are true family from the other side also----there are no coincidences.

is the ex Yugoslavian area undergoing any higher healing program, any benevolent alien presence there?

Not any more or less than anywhere else that I am aware of.

and a tiny, private abusal...could you please ask Milton, was the haunting dream i had when little, about floating in space while being told "something important", real at all? sorry if it seems too trivial..

Milton can not comment on personal issues---some code of ethics or something like that. But my opinion would be yes.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Howdy again sleeper,

this keeps getting more and more facinating...

My wife would like to know, what planet Milton is from and what are his goals?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So Mr. Sleeper,
Please give us the bottom line... we should treat everyone equally and love one another as our brother no matter what race, religion, sex, etc. and love is the key...?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by no_boxes]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Hell, I noticed your avatar.

I am still unclear as to why... [snip] ...*shrug*

Come on, Hank, don't act so innocent like you don't know what you did.

You played your part during the Zerodown incident.

Ridicule. Slander. Potent weapons these are. "They lead to the dark side of the force."

Stabbing people in the back, a regular Brutus, and thinking no one sees the blood on your hands? You were applauding the vile attack on Sleeper and Lear and tried to drag the smear campaign on, wanting to discuss the 'theory' further.

John and Sleeper showed amazing poise in how they handled the incident.

I remember how you tried to drag this thread down into the gutter. You betrayed us, this thread, and everyone on it. You were praising someone who broke the ATS rules of engagement, rules decent civil members abide by.

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
So Mr. Sleeper,
Please give us the bottom line... we should treat everyone equally and love one another as our brother no matter what race, religion, sex, etc. and love is the key...?

Do you really need someone to tell you this? It should go without saying.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Great post sleeper. I full agree with you, if people don't believe there isn't enough proof already and need an official statement, then it will be hard to convince the masses. I can't wait until the "official" first contact where billions are witnesses and there is no deniability and no spinning just proof in plain sight. Hopefully some 2012 prophecies (higher consciousness) come true so it will become impossible to hide this and many other things we should all know by now. Thx again sleeper.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden

Sleeper and John:

I...uh...usually scroll by your posts, but I thought I'd stop and answer this one for you just in case you're not realizing -

I'm pretty sure Sleeper put you on ignore a long time ago. I haven't really seen him respond to "baited" posts yet. (smart, in my opinion)

You might want to go put it in the Questions for John Lear thread.

Just trying to be helpful. Move along. Nothing to see here, folks.

Hydden

That's a shame you scroll through-- but what should one expect of the behavior of a person whose picture to the left represents a lost child.

He did not put me on ignore; he stopped responding because "Milton" told him to, because I represent the exact opposite of sleeper, and he knows it. I'm about freeing people, he is about enslaving people. If you read this entire thread that above statement will be made more clear than you currently realize.

Sleeper's information is top-notch, but i'm a homo sapien-- and learned all of what he learned one year ago. There are many places to find out the information he knows. And with creativity, it's obvious to see where this information can go.

There are one of two possibilities going on I am aware of:

1) He is in fact legitimate in his statements. He believes ET is ok to enslave hummanity, and this is the way it will always be.

2) He is a fraud, doing this for whatever reason-- probably because he likes the attention.

I am not sure 100% sure about these accusations yet-- but there is something very fishy going on right now, and both numbered possibilities are terrible.

As for Rudolph, no buddy-- where did Hank agree with Zero? Hank doesn't agree with anyone, all he wants is proof proof proof. What is this test image? Zero was a troll, although in all fairness he brought up some interesting possibilities.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this real quick-- something fishy going on now and I don't know what.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Great story Sleeper!

I just have one question. Do you think the owners of this website give you and John Lear a free pass because the website is getting plugged on Coast to Coast?

thanks in advance for any response!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth
Howdy again sleeper,

this keeps getting more and more facinating...

My wife would like to know, what planet Milton is from and what are his goals?

He is from many planets and a few other dimensions---he has been around the block quite a few times

At his level goals have no meaning, he has assignments for lack of a better definition---everything they do is voluntary, and even though I have called it a job in the past it’s more of a pleasure for them---everything is a pleasure for them. A concept nearly impossible for us shumucks stuck at earth level to appreciate or understand---lol

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
So Mr. Sleeper,

Seems like a great concept---but beware, if you talk such stuff many scoffers will attack you---few who try it will pass through those hot coals unscathed. The few that succeed will be kicked off this planet, no longer worthy of being here---lol

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Come on, Hank, don't act so innocent like you don't know what you did.

You played your part during the Zerodown incident.

Ridicule. Slander. Potent weapons these are. "They lead to the dark side of the force."

Stabbing people in the back, a regular Brutus, and thinking no one sees the blood on your hands? You were applauding the vile attack on Sleeper and Lear and tried to drag the smear campaign on, wanting to discuss the 'theory' further.

Hi Rudolph,

Evil comes in many forms and usually stalk their prey in packs like hyenas

As was evident here yesterday

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That's a shame you scroll through-- but what should one expect of the behavior of a person whose picture to the left represents a lost child.

MODS: I believe this is a violation via personal attack.

I think I'll just stick with Springer's sig phrase with you, Aluminum.

You are now on ignore.

Hydden

[edit on 1/31/2007 by Hydden]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funbags
Great story Sleeper!

I just have one question. Do you think the owners of this website give you and John Lear a free pass because the website is getting plugged on Coast to Coast?

thanks in advance for any response!

No free pass they have to take out the trash now and then because it smells up the place---

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Is Milton a "guide" to only you? Does he spend time with other humans when not with you?

I don't recall if thats been asked or not and was curious.

Also, do you think he would ever let you have something tangable that you could bring back with you and share with us?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I had to put him on Ignore because it feels negative - - something I choose to keep out of my life.

If he does change it - please let me know.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join