It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

Sleeper,

Based on your story it would appear to me that planet civilizations age in a very predictable and decided pattern. What is the purpose of a planet aging relative to the souls that live upon it? That is to say, if a planet 'ages' in technology and organization, yet souls come to this planet or go to another in another state entirely, what is the purpose of planet's having a dynamic cultural progression?

Illusion, and sense of history---people on planets like earth remain clueless for the most part about the big picture---they also have sleepers---lol

One might ask why worlds wouldn't have static or mildly fluctuating cultures, such as 'roman world' or 'stone age', or the like. To what end must each world vary so greatly or not? What is the purpose of this element of change?

It provides cushy jobs for historians---literally

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreWeThereYet
sleeper,

I read your blog and thread and all I can say is WOW! It left me wanting more information! I have read your other posts and everything you have written here! Is there any more? have you ever written a book or another screenplay or anything else i might like?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by AreWeThereYet]

[edit on 30-1-2007 by AreWeThereYet]

Ask Hank he’ll tell you, he has a cute looking guy on his avatar

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I had this question after reading your blog. How is there a network of cities on a huge planet whose make up is entirely gaseous?
I seen something on a documentary that detailed what it would possibly be like if a craft or something were able to completely descend into jupiter.
If it survived intact, they say that it would just keep going through the gaseous make up and exit the other side.
As far as the blog goes, its very interesting.

The planet my story is based on is Uranus, not Jupiter, and as far as them being gas giants doesn’t mean there is no surface---our scientists can’t even determine if there is water on the moon and it’s next to us---do you really believe they know what is going on in other farther away planets? Certainly they know some of the chemical make up of them but they remain clueless of what the planets themselves really are.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Sleeper,

Has the alien ever told you how old he is? Does he show any signs of aging such as wrinkles? It would be interesting to learn that he's a few hundred years old or older, and yet is able to outrun you on the jogging path as you detailed in your blog when you tried to catch up with him but couldn't.

Milton is much older than a few hundred earth years---way older---lol

But he looks really good for his age---his body suit doesn’t age

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Wait a minute sleeper. I am going to call you on this one. Where did they bury all the bazillions of people if Jupiter is just a gas giant?

They cremated them, and threw the ashes into that huge hurricane or roaming vacuum cleaner thingy---lol

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I had this question after reading your blog. How is there a network of cities on a huge planet whose make up is entirely gaseous?
I seen something on a documentary that detailed what it would possibly be like if a craft or something were able to completely descend into jupiter.
If it survived intact, they say that it would just keep going through the gaseous make up and exit the other side.
As far as the blog goes, its very interesting.

The planet my story is based on is Uranus, not Jupiter, and as far as them being gas giants doesn’t mean there is no surface---our scientists can’t even determine if there is water on the moon and it’s next to us---do you really believe they know what is going on in other farther away planets? Certainly they know some of the chemical make up of them but they remain clueless of what the planets themselves really are.

I realize it takes place on Uranus, I just used Jupiter because it is a fellow gas giant and it was what the show based its example on.
Dont misunderstand me, im not on this forum to question anyones beliefs or stories, im just a curious individual with a very open mind and like to ask question

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
LOL! Sleeper is only telling a story with the assumtion people can believe it or not.

They have a forum on ATS for that...it's called "Member Short Stories."

Look just be part of the group instead of getting up on a soap box trying to one up the other person and pounding you chest.

Here is an example of what happened to a poster on another thread who did what sleeper is doing in this one (i.e., offer an unsubtantiated and fantastic story that "you can believe or not"). Please note the reception that the poster received and the eventual fate of the thread.

It's an odd exception here...skeptics are treated like heretics on this thread.

(Please don't mistake this as support for Zerodown...)

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sleeper,

As always, Thanks. Your posts remain somehow true to me--Hell, I could be insane for all you know.

I live near a very famous Lab and have taught private lessons on the side to many of the physicists children (I am definately getting in to the John Lear guts thing regarding putting who I am on the line).

These scientists from all over the world, theoretically work papers and experiments, most of which get a small blurb in the papers to justify the millions of tax bucks. I am not sure that all of them are in the know outside of their own work, but one seemed to be and after talking with him, I began my inquirey. Could be a wild goose chase, but I am lovin' it.

How many top scientists are in the know?

Did Milton ever explain to you why you were allowed to have some memory of your past lives when delivered to your mom at birth?

Is our personal human evolution due to ET hierarchical manipulation: or are we equals to ET with a signed on contract for our earth experience with ET as our wingman/sideperson seeing to it that our our instructions and directions for this earth experience are followed through? And shhhh, don't tell us the end story?

Is this a huge multi-dimentional game where if we beat our (unconscious) predetermined game plan, both we and ET win points to the next level?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Greetings sleeper..Although I've had a lifelong interest in the subject, I have only found my way to one UFO gathering. Back in the middle 80's I attended a convention in San Diego, Ca...William Cooper was the keynote speaker. I have to admit that my impression of the attendees, on the whole, was less than favorable...most appeared to be trying a little too hard...particularly those wearing pyramid hats, and Star Trek outfits (no offense Trekies). Disinformation aside, the 'community' by nature, is it's own worst enemy imo. Easy to understand why the field has trouble achieving, and maintaining even minimal public credibility...and all of this in the face of opinion polls which appear to favor a public that's open to the concept.

I guess I'm still wondering if Milton has a POV on Ufology, and it's value, if any, for humankind in the bigger picture: Beneficial undertaking with achievable goals?...or forget about it, satisfies the obsessions of the mind, but don't quit your day job. Thank You....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

[edit on 30-1-2007 by OBE1]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Here is an example of what happened to a poster on another thread who did what sleeper is doing in this one (i.e., offer an unsubtantiated and fantastic story that "you can believe or not"). Please note the reception that the poster received and the eventual fate of the thread.

Yes, but on that thread, the "storyteller" didn't have anyone supporting him or corroborating his claims and it turned nasty very quickly - hence, it never made it past 2 pages. Like it or not, others are relating to Sleeper's story (now at 58 pages), either because they've had similar experiences, or people actually want to just listen to what Sleeper has to say.

As long as everyone here stays on topic, the people that want to participate in this thread can. All the others.......well, it's like a TV. Just turn the channel if you don't like it instead of yelling at the screen. Don't ruin it for everyone else around you.

Hydden

((The above statement was meant in general terms and was not directed in a mean fashion at Essedarius' at all.))

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Like it or not, others are relating to Sleeper's story (now at 58 pages), either because they've had similar experiences, or people actually want to just listen to what Sleeper has to say.

Well said, Hydden.

Fair is fair...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think Sleepers threads take off because he has personality.

I know for myself I do not have the gift of writing and when I do I confuse myself.

I feel as if what Sleeper writes are what he knows just as what I write I know.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
hello, sleeper

thanks for the humorous take on the issue, all of your posts are much appreciated and eagerly read. always inspiring to see one handling a chore with grace.

if you could be bothered,
tell Milton i said hi and i wonder

are we linked to our family and loved ones through many incarnations or one at a time, do we travel and advance together in spiritual families or choose new parents in every incarnation?

is the ex Yugoslavian area undergoing any higher healing program, any benevolent alien presence there?

and a tiny, private abusal...could you please ask Milton, was the haunting dream i had when little, about floating in space while being told "something important", real at all? sorry if it seems too trivial..

rock on, sleeper & thanks for the reading material!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I dont understand people sometimes
.Whats wrong with sleepers posts and what he is saying?
His posts and beliefs do no harm to anyone but some people seem to take it upon themselves to establish a one man crusade believing they are "saving" people from whatever lol.
Whether sleepers posts are true or not makes no difference to me because in my opinion he at the very least tells a very interesting story and number two he does it with personality.
His stories are both entertaining and harmless. He has an easy to read writing style that doesnt bore me to death like some people do (like me lol) in telling their stories.
My advice is this, if you dont like what he says then DONT READ IT, yall act like its an assignment or something your forced to do.
You think youre "saving" me from being duped or scammed or something? I say, dont worry about it, it is none of your business what I or anyone else believes.
I say, good job sleeper and IF Milton truly exists then please ask him to swing by Texas because i really, really want an interstellar space trip

Oh and also tell him that i would be more than happy to offer myself up as a donor as long as it is done in the "traditional way" with that chick on Uranus

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Ask Hank he’ll tell you, he has a cute looking guy on his avatar

What could an image in MY avatar have to do with whether or not you have written a book?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
As for my vote about greerfraud, I think he's already embarassed himself enough so why not let him stay? If he works for the NSA he's just capped how far he'll rise by blabbing about it. He blabs so he can be believed by a bunch of people whom he says in the same breath he doesn't respect? Ha ha. It's funny.

Personally from the podcasts I've listened to, I think Springer is the coolest Amigo. This is because he's a biker, and a dude who's seen some stuff. He seems like the kind of guy who'd happily sit by the fire and let somebody talk for hours. So I think this is why he may have an interest in letting this thread proceed.

Also we have seen that there are some Moderators who also have their opinions about this thread. Make no mistake, sleeper's work is causing the whole ATS moderator group to form an opinion one way or the other on the matter (I think most favor the current rules on 'experiencers'). It's hard to manage a board like this where the mods are pulled from the user body because then they are limited in a way, as to what they can post. It's an odd promotion, from user to moderator, in regard to placing your thoughts and opinions on ATS.

The 3 Amigos also have to manage all the egos of the users who cause issues, also. They have to manage the mods and keep them happy, but also have to step up when the board's integrity is being challenged. I don't envy them, and I am glad for the excellent mods who probably make this whole relationship/job easier than I am describing. But having said that, maybe it was too early to post an affirmative ip resolve statement without being 100% sure. Still I love that the leaders of ATS are on this fast to confirm or deny what is said on ATS.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I dont understand people sometimes
.Whats wrong with sleepers posts and what he is saying?
His posts and beliefs do no harm to anyone but some people seem to take it upon themselves to establish a one man crusade believing they are "saving" people from whatever lol.

Some of these posts are beginning to have a familiar ring, Kr0n0s. I'm finding this excerpt from sleepers response to one of my previous queries enlightening to say the least:

"Oh there have been and continue to be so called professional ufologist attempting to thrash my threads---my info threatens their bread and butter."- sleeper

For a day job I trade...precious metals & mining shares. As a result, I spend a fair amount of time scanning various stock related message boards. These boards are rife with an abundance of saviors attempting to disrupt and deflect positive discussion...to diminish interest in a particular issue, and to encourage selling by spreading doubt, and uncertainty. The motive is always the same: Personal gain at expense of the uninitiated investor.

I'm new to this type of forum, and from now on I will be reading through different eyes. Thanks sleeper.....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hank I think Sleeper was just commenting on the change to the picture on your Avatar but it seems to be back where it was before.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
The motive is always the same: Personal gain at expense of the uninitiated investor.

So, is the idea of personal gain at the expense of others a bad thing? Is this limited to Ufology, or in general? Do the morals taught in sleeper's blog denounce acquiring personal gain, or is this something that you are bringing to the table?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hell, I noticed your avatar.

It is really compelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join