It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Zeros whole post was in bad taste and down right wrong.

you better believe the complaint form is being used.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why can't people refrain from posting such distasteful things? Please try to do so in future.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok guys... the post was acted on. Let's move on please.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Actually, that may be a bit limiting. The entire post was in bad taste. Which of course reflects upon the poster much more than it does his intended target.

Well, bad taste or not, at least it is a theory as to why sleeper believes what he does, and I can see where the poster is coming from. sleeper has stated that his expereinces started either shortly after leaving the womb, or as a baby, I do not recall, but it was young. If his beliefs are based around a defense mechanism to protect his mind from what was actually occuring, it could also explain his push toward a stronger family unit, and his instance that his sex was with 'alien women'.

It is just as valid a theory as any I have seen, though perhaps it WAS in bad taste to include johnlear in the theory, as I havent seen anything that would back up the claim that johnlear is interested in that kind of relationship with sleeper.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It was a genius observation by ZeroDown as a theory- but presented as an insult and in such a fashion... well Djarums gave the order to wrap up why it's bad it was already addressed.

Why I can't let go of this thread is everything I have learned correlates to sleeper's data... as well as some of John's. I can't overlook that.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That kind of vile and dastardly post just made by Zerodown crosses the line of decency and civility. I vote that Zerodown should be banned for making such heinous and uncalled for comments. Zerodown's shameful comment cannot be allowed to stand, so far as I am concerned.

A negative -500 points is too good for him. I've seen his kind of scum before. They never learn. Next time he's gone and good ridance.

And the other folks here who support that kind of talk, I suppose they will start insulting each other's mothers next. (Is that how your parents raised you, to be a degenerate?) Its a slippery slope. That's what they seem to be advocating, to drag this thread down into the gutter. They are just as shameful and disgusting as Zerodown for applauding his disgraceful conduct. We all can clearly see just how ugly and deformed their thoughts and souls are.

HankMcCoy

greerISaFraud

IamnomanasIamallman

These are the axis of evil who have praised what Zerodown did.

You will never live it down. It will be your eternal shame, that you showed your true colors when the chips were down, and praised Zerodown's heinous conduct. You can go back and edit your posts all you want, I read the original first postings, and I won't forget... that you applauded Zerodown's despicable conduct.

[edit on 1/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Whatever his point was he soiled it by his refusal to treat other people with respect.

He can either learn how to express his points in an acceptable manner or his stay here will come to a very abrupt halt.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Whatever his point was he soiled it by his refusal to treat other people with respect.

He can either learn how to express his points in an acceptable manner or his stay here will come to a very abrupt halt.

Aye, I totally agree with that. Don't misunderstand my intention, his post was totally uncalled for, and as unintentional as it might have been, he actually brought up some points that can be argued as valid. (Even a monkey hits the target once in a a while)

But, seeing as the general assembly doesn't seem interested in these theories (nor any other mundane reasoning) I will not publicly persue it any further.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
GreerIsAFraud,

Have you started a thread to discuss your electronics cryptology? I'd love to hear what you have to say, just as I love to hear what Sleeper and King Lear have to say.

Gotta thread? Please post a link.

Sleeper,

Based on your story it would appear to me that planet civilizations age in a very predictable and decided pattern. What is the purpose of a planet aging relative to the souls that live upon it? That is to say, if a planet 'ages' in technology and organization, yet souls come to this planet or go to another in another state entirely, what is the purpose of planet's having a dynamic cultural progression?

One might ask why worlds wouldn't have static or mildly fluctuating cultures, such as 'roman world' or 'stone age', or the like. To what end must each world vary so greatly or not? What is the purpose of this element of change?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
sleeper,

I read your blog and thread and all I can say is WOW! It left me wanting more information! I have read your other posts and everything you have written here! Is there any more? have you ever written a book or another screenplay or anything else i might like?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by AreWeThereYet]

[edit on 30-1-2007 by AreWeThereYet]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

My rate (ETCT), my rank(E6), my branch of service(Navy), where I currently work(NSA), which state I live in(MD), which city I live in (Baltimore), where NSA headquarters is located(Ft. Meade), where my highly specialized schooling was located and which base it was located on (Electronic test and calibration of electronic warfare and signal intelligance devices located in Biloxi, MS at Keesler AFB........and advanced "C" class school).

All this, and I am the one being threatened with banishment?

NOW TELL ME......... what has Sleeper given you other than a pretty story? You guys are UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE~!

I would say the burden of proof is on you for your credentials.

LOL! Sleeper is only telling a story with the assumtion people can believe it or not. It's like reading a book before you can do a report or make a sensible comment. Do you remember this?

Sleeper's Blog
The story that follows is written as a screenplay. The names are fiction; the rest is based on real events, believe it or not.

Most of the credential info you posted can be obtained via reading on the net and even if you are part of the NSA, the few select people that are privy to top secret info would never expose themselves in any way, shape or form.

Did you know that I am actually from the future the year 2089 and I am a high ranking military officer, part of a secret time travel team? But I can't give you my name only some info.

Most of the time when people lie they produce more lies to cover up the ones they just told, I am not saying this is you but this is the MO of most complusive liars.

Why do you need to post any credentials? are you feeling an inferiority complex of some type? Why are you trying to prove yourself to us?

Look just be part of the group instead of getting up on a soap box trying to one up the other person and pounding you chest.

Relax!

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had this question after reading your blog. How is there a network of cities on a huge planet whose make up is entirely gaseous?
I seen something on a documentary that detailed what it would possibly be like if a craft or something were able to completely descend into jupiter.
If it survived intact, they say that it would just keep going through the gaseous make up and exit the other side.
As far as the blog goes, its very interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Has the alien ever told you how old he is? Does he show any signs of aging such as wrinkles? It would be interesting to learn that he's a few hundred years old or older, and yet is able to outrun you on the jogging path as you detailed in your blog when you tried to catch up with him but couldn't.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Guess this is goodbye then Zerodown.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nice Artwork.

I'm sure it would be appropriate someplace else.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
See you in the stars ZeroDown.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Zerodown needs to be BANNED

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For a second I thought that was WOnder Woman... and I was like NO WAY, Wonder Woman would PWN that alien..

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeVision
Sleeper, you said that every planet in the Solar System is inhabited by people, in 1994 a comet named Shoemaker-Levy crashed into Jupiter. I remember watching it on TV. Wouldnt they do something to prevent such things happening as it puts people who live there in direct danger.
Thanks.

The alien dudes zapped that shoemaker thingy with their ray cannons trying to deflect it, but it broke up in many pieces and hit the planet hard killing bazillions of people on Jupiter---you mean it never made the six o clock news here on earth?---that figures

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The alien dudes zapped that shoemaker thingy with their ray cannons trying to deflect it, but it broke up in many pieces and hit the planet hard killing bazillions of people on Jupiter---you mean it never made the six o clock news here on earth?---that figures

Wait a minute sleeper. I am going to call you on this one. Where did they bury all the bazillions of people if Jupiter is just a gas giant?

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join