It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Has any of sleeper's IP addressess resolved to an offworld city? Are they even close to validating?

lol! "IP ADDRESS: 5678.993.2.1.extensionvanallen. zeti.reticula.cafeStarbucks."

THERE!! SEE!! PROOF HANK!! lol.

Yet again, John and Sleeper can't answer my quesiton... probably because they hit ignore or will get in trouble for questioning.

What if ET was wrong to put us in prison?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Has any of sleeper's IP addressess resolved to an offworld city? Are they even close to validating?

I understand what you're saying here... but Sleeper doesn't claim to live in/on an "offworld city"... he says he's here on earth, using the internet posting his "story" of visiting these "offworld" cities...

GIAF - made other claims that were checked upon and "suspicious"....

just my 2 cents.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
GIAF - made other claims that were checked upon and "suspicious"....

Don't get me wrong, I think Mr. Fraud isn't being exactly honest either, but I think he is in good company. The only difference between Mr. Fraud and Mr. Sleeper is that someone has signed a blank check for Mr. Sleeper, and not even repeated inconsistancies in his storytelling, lies, misdirections, or refusal to answer honest questions is seen as anything but someone relaying his story.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

S: (adj) ironic, ironical (characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is) wordnet.princeton.edu...

I'm not even sure if ironic describes this situation.

"This person" can make unsupported, fanciful, possibly incorrect claims with no burden of proof.

"That person" can not.

It appears as if there is a double standard operating here. So, which is it....you can make unsupported claims with no evidence.....or you cannot make unsupported claims with no evidence?....this is getting confusing. Maybe if everyone simply adds a disclaimer, kinda' like This is my opinion only. It is offered only for discussion. Maybe it happens to be greerISafraud's well-founded opinion that he has a high security clearance and works in cryptology.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Then...

God didn't make little green apples
And it don't rain in Indianapolis in the summertime
And there's no such thing as Doctor Seuss
Or Disneyland, and Mother Goose, no nursery rhyme
God didn't make little green apples
And it don't snow in Minneapolis when the winter comes
And there's no such thing as make-believe
Puppy dogs, autumn leaves 'n' BB guns

Little Green Apples Lyrics

Thanks for your comments.

[edit on 1/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

`````````````````````
added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 30/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Allman - - what if the good people of Earth had actually listened to the Christ message/teachings?

What if they embraced - "love thy fellow man" - "compassion" - "turn the other cheek" - "help those who can not help themselves" - "follow the Ten Commandments" - "resolve differences" - "love they neighbor" - "do not judge others" - etc etc.

How would the world be different today?

What if you are in a prison that says - you can do anything - you can think anything - there are no restrictions on your actions or thoughts to worsen OR BETTER YOURSELF and earn your freedom.

Why do you keep focusing on the NEGATIVE - - - the physical concept of being a Prisoner - - instead of the POSITIVE - - that you evolve by your own thoughts and actions.

Doesn't your belief teach you to stay in the positive? To make decisions for your betterment?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

"This person" can make unsupported, fanciful, possibly incorrect claims with no burden of proof.

"That person" can not.

Here's the difference as I see it. One person makes claims that CANNOT be proven. The other makes claims that ARE PROVEN TO BE false. Two different scenarios IMHO.

If anyone can prove to be posting things they know to be false, or are proven to be false, that's certainly grounds for sanction.

Personally, I don't read the posts of those I believe to be deliberately posting false info. Not that it matters.

Maybe.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Did Milton ever tell you if there is a supreme being (e.g God) or is just spiritual creatures like himself?

By the way thanks for telling us all your story!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Then...
Puppy dogs, autumn leaves 'n' BB guns

Little Green Apples Lyrics

Thanks for your comments.
[edit on 1/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

Note* I cut down his/her quote significantly for ATS rules.

You like songs, or like the mocking aspect. I've noticed whenever I ask something or argue, you have song lyrics ready for me. I don't listen to music with lyrics generally-- but I decided to jump into your world and google "stupid people" and to my suprise the first song I clicked is the exact message I have for you Rudolph:

"Here they come again, pushing us down and pushing us around,

we've gotta get to our feet again,

they think they can have their way,

pushing us down and pulling us astray,

back to the start, back to the way that it was before,

back before, we pushed them out the door.

Stupid people, where you gonna go stupid people,

don't you have a soul,

stupid people where you gonna go, go, go,

never want to see, people stuck in history,

they're stuck in the past, never looking ahead,

never want to see, people stuck in history,

they were knocked down,

and never got back off the ground, here they come again.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't take the pain,

I try and try to hide this pain inside,

but there's nothing for me to gain,

I receive insults from people I don't even know,

why do they think their better, we may never know. "
www.lyricsdownload.com...

Are we done?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

````````````````````````
added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 30/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Doesn't your belief teach you to stay in the positive? To make decisions for your betterment?

Point taken. The idea is not to let people like sleeper, and their abberant worldview, influence people not to act in life based upon an enourmously large concept that can trump their own and thus send them into inaction.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
OK Allman - but look at the song you just posted.

It's a Real DOWNER. Look UP not DOWN.

I'm sure you are a very nice person - - but IMO - - actions and thoughts need to be in sync.

You are focusing on a physical human earth concept of San Quentin - - why not focus on spiritual evolvment by stages of learning and understanding?

Afterall - - you're not gonna put a four year old in the position of "Chief Justice of the Supreme Court"

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Those lyrics were a joke-- I don't feel emotions like that. The point is, we are in prison no matter how you want to look at it-- and taking sleeper's message hook line and sinker is extremely negative.

Guess what, in the heirarchy of space, sleeper's info is common knowledge.

He comes here telling people ideas they don't yet know, and then is on the side of the beings that send people to the collectors.

Do you understand the negative now?

edit: trust me, we're on the same page with your spiritual advice.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

kix

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You have voted Annee for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Your post about getting free of prision is the best sintesis of why the heck we are here.

And Ill add even more twists to that info Annee, some people here have chosen to enter this prision to free others or to prove themselves that they are indeed out of the Loop ( the re-encarnation game).

The control they have over the souls and the info is to prevent "spilling" undiserables across other places, and/or keeping souls of doing stupid things (like for example giving a gun to a minor), I guess they keep us in the "dark" because we cannot handle the light, we have to earn it and walk towards it, they just give us the means its up to us to DO IT or RUIN IT...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank you Kix - - and I too support the paradox of "Student-Teacher" - - who teaches whom.

Answer: They walk side by side.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Here's the difference as I see it. One person makes claims that CANNOT be proven. The other makes claims that ARE PROVEN TO BE false. Two different scenarios IMHO.

GAHHHHHHH.........

I tried so hard to not post. I really did, but this needs to be cleared up.

Detective Springer didn't prove ANYTHING. If detective Springer would have dug a little deeper he would know that my home PC that I was posting from is located in North Baltimore MD. A little further digging and he would have known that NSA headquarters is located a moderate 35min commute away at Ft. Meade in MD.

I am not claiming to have intimate knowledge of anything extra-terrestrial, nor am I claiming to know anything of UFOs. I don't want attention and I wish I had never brought up my clearance or the NSA, but it was basically to prove a point. The point being that there are THOUSANDS of people with "top secret" clearances who are more qualified to speak on this topic than John Lear who makes laughable claims, yet he is nowhere CLOSE to being in the loop.

In my last few posts, I have given you ALL KINDS of info...... some of it can even been verified (I know that is highly unusual on these fine forums):

My rate (ETCT), my rank(E6), my branch of service(Navy), where I currently work(NSA), which state I live in(MD), which city I live in (Baltimore), where NSA headquarters is located(Ft. Meade), where my highly specialized schooling was located and which base it was located on (Electronic test and calibration of electronic warfare and signal intelligance devices located in Biloxi, MS at Keesler AFB........and advanced "C" class school).

All this, and I am the one being threatened with banishment?

NOW TELL ME......... what has Sleeper given you other than a pretty story? You guys are UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE~!

p.s. Yeahright, care to inform everyone how I have been proven to be false?

p.p.s. I am not currently posting from headquarters, nor will I EVER because I am not a total moron. Now don't bring my name up again and I won't post in this thread.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
Detective Springer didn't prove ANYTHING. If detective Springer would have dug a little deeper he would know that my home PC that I was posting from is located in North Baltimore MD. A little further digging and he would have known that NSA headquarters is located a moderate 35min commute away at Ft. Meade in MD.

I live a few minutes away from a Nuclear Power Reactor, does that mean I work there, because I don't post on this forum from there?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, I don't have much to add, beside saying that enjoy reading greerISaFraud posts. It would be a total error banning him, since he brings to the table a different points of view than most of the posters. He is an asset to the comunity, at least as any other poster. We will get nothing being fewer.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I live a few minutes away from a Nuclear Power Reactor, does that mean I work there, because I don't post on this forum from there?

Does it mean you DONT?

This is the type of thread this is. Don't try rational thought, you wont get very far.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Don't try rational thought, you wont get very far.

Thank you Hank, for your post. It is always welcome.

Rational thought would have us believe that there are not huge cities on the farside of the moon. Or that the mining operation shown in the Copernicus photos is a trick of light and shadow, or that there is not a 6 mile high tower near Mosting A in the Sinus Medii (LO-III-84M) or that there is no breathable atmosphere on the moon or that Venus is full of lava spewing volcanoes and 800 degree surface temperature.

So, you are correct. This is not a thread for rational thought or for that matter, conventional wisdom. I respectfully suggest you take them elsewhere. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Question: Hello sleeper....I'm wondering if Milton has any definite feelings on 'professional' Ufologists, and/or the field of Ufology in general? If this is a re-do...please ignore. Thank You....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Hi OBE1

Oh there have been and continue to be so called professional ufologist attempting to thrash my threads---my info threatens their bread and butter.

There are some good intentioned ones out there but some would not recognize a UFO if they were dragged into it kicking and screaming.

Some of the cover up comes from the ufo community---if people found out what ET was really about many of them would look the fools and have to find real jobs---

Many need to perpetuate the Hollywood myth about ET, that’s what they get paid to do.

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join