It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
...Well that is not tolerated here on ATS.

Democratic vote, what should we do about this (if anything) Members?

It is your call, Springer.

Personally, I find Greerisafraud's posts distracting and too antagonistic. (I'm not one to put the 'ignore' button on anyone, but...) Lately, it seems the only thing he does, his only contribution here, is to attack John all the time. Others have already asked him, politely and respectfully, to 'take it outside' if all he wants to do is fight about 'off topic' issues, but he ignores that.

This is Sleeper's thread, so folks can talk about his blog, but Greerisafraud doesn't seem to want to respect that. Sure, some of the posters here sometimes interject some elements of their own personal agendas, but to continually attack another poster relentlessly post after post is going a bit too far.

But, maybe John and the others who have interacted with Greerisafraud, might actually have enjoyed his posts and having had the opportunity to let off a little steam, so I guess their opinions regarding this issue should weigh a little more than mine and those of other 'innocent' bystanders.

If he doesn't use foul language and doesn't threaten or curse-out anyone, I suppose you might give him the benefit of the doubt one more time. Maybe once he calms down, he might have some intresting things to say? If he does, I hope he can make his comments without being too offensive to other posters here.

Thanks for doing such a fine job, Springer!

Thanks again to all.

[edit on 1/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

This SMACKS of a hoaxer doesn't it?

Sorry "greerisafraud" but your internet connection just doesn't even come CLOSE to backing up your "statements". Which BEGS the question, WHO is the fraud?!

You DO appear to be someone who would love to ride the coat tails of another to internet fame.

Well that is not tolerated here on ATS.

The TAC are clear, my mandate is simple but I do want to be fair here.

Thoughts?

Springer...

[edit on 1-30-2007 by Springer]

for what?

Because my home internet IP is not secure?

nice....... you can post stories about banging hot space chicks on ATS without proof, but you can't say you work at NSA without proof. I will refrain from posting in this thread again.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry John, I couldn't resist, the above argument you two are having is too much.

Let me just say this gem of wisdom someone once said to me, it isn't verbatim, but close: "Constant battle against something, with constant failures, makes you turn into that which you battle."

Now i'm not saying you have constant failures- that would be idiotic- but I will say you seem to take elitism to a new high. What is the difference between the evil bad guy in his throne chuckling about others demise and you on your computer chuckling about how much more information you know than the majority.

And Greer,

Let's be real-- most military security clearances don't tell you squat; and someone with a military clearance of high magnitude wouldn't be posting on ATS about their information such as you have-- which shows your clearance isn't "ATS" lol. This reeks of something... I don't know what. But listen bud, i'm on the same page with you on other details-- I came back on the thread for you.

What is absolutely scary about this entire thread:

A) The information, for the most part, is entirely correct. The philosophy is crappy, but I already addressed those concerns.

B) John likes elitism-- you're the typical intelligent tough-guy who thinks he knows everything and gains tremendous satisfaction in having the "upperhand". While that is ok to a certain degree IN perspective, you sell yourself short. You slam the door on new possibilities because the "aliens" didn't say it is their idea/grandscheme. You also shut down a lot of people negatively. You get away with your attitude (and I don't mean just on ATS) probably because of your amazing aviation career and balls... there I said it. Wish you'd lighten up though while still being effective.

C) Sleeper-- the real deal. I'm 95% sure about this. There are certain things you just don't figure out by exploring. And further, everyone here recognizes-- or should recognize, the terrible shape Earth's inhabitants are in. With that said, you can't deny the importance of his mission: lay a UFO-knowledge foundation-- just might stir the pot in a good way.

What is absolutely scary, is that no one here (besides me) thinks it is wrong to put us all in jail here. You silently agree by not talking against this. The aliens have no more credence than we do. We are all made of the same material, the soul.

So again, the famous question John and Sleeper can't answer:

What if ET was wrong to put us all in prison?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Observation: In my short time on ATS, I've noticed a high recidivism rate amongst posters who attempt to quit a given thread by way of their own resources. Sceptic, window shopper, or experiencer...highly addictive and emotional subject matter this.

Question: Hello sleeper....I'm wondering if Milton has any definite feelings on 'professional' Ufologists, and/or the field of Ufology in general? If this is a re-do...please ignore. Thank You....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

I found that to be quite surprising. I would have expected some kind of increase in your mind's clarity and its ability to think after having been released from the limitations of the physical brain. But, perhaps the brain doesn't impose as much of a limit on the mind of a person as some people believe.

Awareness is gradual over time and depends on your level---the brain holds an infinite amount of information yet most people cannot tap into it while in their bodies---same when you are out of body.---info has to be unlocked for you---at this level.

If, while out of your body, as a spirit, you were to enter into the body of the alien, would you be able to think with his brain, and if so would that give any kind of boost to your intelligence? Or would your usual human way of thinking remain unchanged just as it is unchanged whether you are in or out of your human body?

I have difficulty thinking with my own brain---lol

It would be like going from a basic car cockpit to that of an airplane cockpit---you would need some initial instructions to operate it. ETs have more bells and whistles---in other words more abilities

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hello IamnomanasIamallman,

Thanks for your comments.

You asked, "What if ET was wrong to put us all in prison?"

I'll give you my take on what I think's been said about it by the alien. Sleeper, correct me if I'm too far off.

Its not so much that the behavior is good or bad, or the place is a heaven or hell, but the behavior should be appropriate for the situation or place which you find yourself in. On a lower level, to leap on someone and rip his throat out with your teeth and then drag the carcass home for your family to feast on would make you a hero, a great hunter and provider for your tribe.

But in a more civilized society where one’s food is gotten from the supermarket, that kind of behavior is frowned upon. Sometimes folks carry over what was once heroic behavior into another different situation where that kind of behavior is deemed to be barbaric.

And, so they send you back to where that kind of behavior is more appropriate. Similarly, if one is too angelic in a barbaric environment, which is also not appropriate behavior, those folks end up being savaged by the barbarians. Each environment has a different set of values, which are appropriate for the environment’s inhabitants.

If a barbarian were sent to a barbaric environment, he would feel quite at home. Similarly, an angelic being feels more at home in an angelic environment. What might seem like a prison is when the angelic being is sent to a barbaric environment. But in these cases, the angelic being simply forgot that it volunteered to go on this mission of mercy, to help the savages to advance, or is sent back to relearn a lesson, and that’s why the place might seem like a prison.

When someone screams, “I don’t belong here in this living hell.” It is a good sign that the rehabilitation is working, or higher sensibilities are awakening. Whereas, the more barbaric one feels quite comfortable like at home and not like being in prison at all.

Thanks again.

PS: Oh, I forgot to mention, IamnomanasIamallman, your new silver combat boots match up nicely with the coat of armor your avatar wears.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Anyway back on topic, sleeper, you seem to be suggesting that there will be no religious event in Earth's future. No rapture, no uptaking, etc. Also your story shows that Milton is surprised and things happen in the story which he himself does not know or expect.

Milton knows much that he cannot tell and rather than say that over and over he simply says he doesn’t know.

I guess it depends on how we interpret “Rapture”. When it was eluded to originally back in the day of the Christ, it simply implied a new awareness of god---meaning that life continued after death---and that life was good---many if not most believed they would die and go to some kind of Hades inside the planet.

Technically a literal Rapture takes place every day---hundreds of thousands of people die and are taken up off planet---some in huge ships.

I am wondering, maybe there is credence to the religious aspect of Earth's population? Maybe their worship does cause events and cycles to move?

Prayer---worship if you wish, is talking to higher beings---they hear us---with the added benefit of no dropped calls---lol---just because they hear doesn’t mean they act---but often they do---in subtle ways

I am wondering, when in your other thread you speak about the Earth being transformed within the next few decades, how do you see the world's religions contributing to that great change? Whereas Abrahamic religions have 60% or so of the pie now, how will the ratio break down in the far, peaceful, future?

Religion as we know it or think we know it will change drastically as a concept by the turn of the century.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So Rudolph by your above post... you would agree that:

1) Starvation.
2) War.
3) Rape.
4) Murder.
5) Insanity.
6) Theft.
7) Disease.
8) Torture.

-and-

1) Needless work.
2) Ignorance.
3) Suffering.
4) millions of other "etcs"

Is perfectly acceptable... because Earth is a collection of individuals that would agree, and learn... from these experiences? This is what you are saying, yes?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
1) Do souls are being created, or the universe has a definite number of souls ( a gazzilion I guess), I am asking this because some of us are ahead of other or behind more enlightened and advanced souls, so did we all cem into "being ant the same time or ther are "older" souls and younger souls ot there.

There are older and younger souls and new ones are created every now and then---how often I don’t know.

2) In case for a "bad souls" lets think of Hitler, Stalin and such, when they die they go to a worse prision> get reborn here or are put in storage as JL has stated.... and if in storage...where...it must be hell!
thanks again

There is no eternal hell---every situation has an expiration date---souls that are beyond redemption are decommissioned, terminated, they cease to be---but the bizarre process of eventual elimination can take eons

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That is such bs-- you can't destroy a soul. Sleeper what is going on?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
So Rudolph by your above post... you would agree that:

1) Starvation.
2) War.
3) Rape.
4) Murder.
5) Insanity.
6) Theft.
7) Disease.
8) Torture.

-and-

1) Needless work.
2) Ignorance.
3) Suffering.
4) millions of other "etcs"

Is perfectly acceptable... because Earth is a collection of individuals that would agree, and learn... from these experiences? This is what you are saying, yes?

I've made a lot of posts. So you can't just say, "by your above post". Give me the quote where I said that, or admit that you are trying to twist what I said, and put your own words into my mouth. Because I said no such thing as you imply. You could have asked, "Is this what you believe that Sleeper is saying?"

Your question was initially addressed to Sleeper. In that post "Angelic Barbarians" you refer to, I was giving you my take on what was said in the blog and posts by Sleeper. I was not discussing my own very different personal views and beliefs, or theories that are exclusively my own. You should understand that. I don't claim to be the originator of this concept of a 'prison' planet given by Sleeper. I was giving my take on that. I will discuss my own material and theories in my own way at a different time and place. This is Sleeper's thread, remember?

It may be acceptable to the barbarians, or should I say 'psychopaths', who help cause these things to happen (those that are man made). You should, however, differentiate between those that are caused by man and those that are caused by nature. You've seen pictures taken by the space telescope Hubble showing colliding galaxies? Just imagine the devistation involved there. Is your Scientology going to change the course of galaxies? Or make a star's life eternal? Or make sure a coconut doesn't fall upon your head?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper
I've been reading your info for several days now. I find it quite interesting and believable. Are you familiar with Edgar Cayce? You both agree on many things but he said that Jesus was a man and that he had reddish hair and you said that Jesus was a belief. Who is correct?

I'm familiar with Cayce, and because of some of the things he claims that I know are not true I wonder about his sources.

But he was smart and there were certain things he could not say---in other words had he claimed that Jesus was not a real person his credibility would have gone down the proverbial tubes

Only a fool messes with any of the three major religious icons---and I be that fool

And rather than bang heads with Ed Cayce fans I will reframe from further remarks about his predictions

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I feel as if everyone deserves a second chance, Springer.

Graf said he was leaving this thread let's see if he/she does so. I think we all can see why Earth is such a mess.

We all have good and bad days and I think maybe we need to do some deep breathing before we write, myself included.

We do need to start showing more respect for one another.

Sleeper,I was told long ago something similiar as you have written:
I was told that the human brain can not hold to much information at one time and that we needed to be programmed slowly.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

I am telling you that I hold one of the most secretive jobs in the enlisted military and that these people are telling you bull#............. and you believe them whole-heartedly.

AND I LAUGH

you knew this was coming... PROOF, PROOF, PROOF... and if you don't have it... then why are you in here knocking this thread?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyDiver66
Hi Sleeper,
Great work - you seem to be raising everyone's vibrations to a better level!
Anyways can you please tell me or ask Milton - Do you have info on Nikola Tesla and Guglielmo Marconi ? They seem to have contacted aliens and traveled to Mars in the 1800's. Secret City in the Amazon!

Unlike most of their peers they told people the source of their genius--- it came from other off planet entities---others before them and after them also knew but took the credit for “their” discoveries---in their defense that is the best course to take because those who kiss and tell from where comes their smarts get tarred and feathered, and their careers stall or dive.

Thanks Sleeper and does Milton have any messages for me?

Atleast say Hi to him for me.

Yes he does, take good care of yourself---

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
As the sun sets on the west coast, and the 'night crews' rev-up for another day on the night-shift, I've started wondering... Sleeper, do some 'folks' on other ET outposts in our solar system have access to the same ATS threads as here on Earth, and also have the ability to access our other Internet websites? Can they monitor our posts? Or, is each outpost kept somehow compartmentalized?

ETs on Milton’s level do not monitor internet website or other means of human communications like we humans do---they have the ability to capture and process ungodly amounts of info in a split second. Where not talking apples and oranges the level of human tech verses ET tech---we have no vocabulary to describe it.

Now there are humans on higher levels that are connected to a kind of solar system network. But that’s a whole other can of worms I don’t want to go fishing in.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA
1. Please describe what we humans can do to help the "Miltons" finish their job or help them along to the greatest degree/make it as easy for them as possible.

Thank You!

Gosh, Milton acts like he doesn’t need any help, he has yet to send me chocolates or flowers on secretary’s day.---lol

Funny thing I never asked or even looked to get involved in this crazy stuff, I was drafted---and running to Canada was not an option.

If he ever gives me a hint I will pass it on

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Sleeper, ask Milton what is the easiest way to for everyone here to get in touch with their guides? Meditation, Crystals, Special potions, Chants? Tell us please.

How will they know it is there guide when they meet?

Cold hard cash, in small denominations---lol

Not knocking any of the things you mentioned above but none of them will work---they might entice a lonely poltergeist or two to come visit but not ETs.

If ET or guide wants to let you in on something they have their unique ways of doing that---other ETs like Milton can’t step on toes---unless they are mine---he has no problem there.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Looks like the apathy on this poll parallels the interest in the national elections. Everyone has an opinion until it matters.

Since you asked, if you know GIAF is being untruthful about his background or other pertinent material facts, I'd give him an opportunity to come clean.

But then I always hate to see any but the most abusive and disruptive people banned. And I never see those posts because they're deleted. So, you know more than we do. But I'm inclined to think since you've asked for opinions, it's not a huge deal, else he'd already be gone. If that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
I have now told every reading this thread that I am more qualified to answer any question than you or sleeper

This does change eveything. I am willing to listen, but first, can you tell us if there is any clearance level above you in your cryptological work? In other words are you at the very top? Thanks.

This SMACKS of a hoaxer doesn't it?

Sorry "greerisafraud" but your internet connection just doesn't even come CLOSE to backing up your "statements". Which BEGS the question, WHO is the fraud?!

You DO appear to be someone who would love to ride the coat tails of another to internet fame.

Well that is not tolerated here on ATS.

The TAC are clear, my mandate is simple but I do want to be fair here.

Thoughts?

Springer...

[edit on 1-30-2007 by Springer]

If something is to be done, the standard of evidence used to validate (or invalidate) his statements should be used with every other poster making any type of claim in this thread.

Has any of sleeper's IP addressess resolved to an offworld city? Are they even close to validating?

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join