It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobles
1. - 2012, I believe we are heading into a new paradigm a "golden age". Whether the Mayan's were aliens or humans either case the knowledge and texts that have been decoded look solid, we are entering the "galactic center", there is a change occuring. The concsiousness of humans/people on earth is changing. There is so much information coming out that is unmasking the evils that people (in the minority) are waking up to. You said earlier something to the extent that it's not true/ ignore it. The problem is I also believe you. Some may say you can't belive in both things that contradict each other but I do, I do on many topics. Call it a 50/50 split.
Can you shed any light on this, even if it's a dim light, like, "the stars are an illusion and not how they are appear outside of earth, misinformation planted on purpose?"....

The stars are real and bursting with every conceivable life form---95% is unconceivable

The curtain has been held down tightly and began to raise a bit with Galileo. It’s been rising slowly ever since. Tesla told everyone he received his info from Martians and they laughed at him---most are still laughing---but the joke is on them

There is a huge amount of ET activity going on for the last seven years and it will increase but Milton doesn’t trust me with the info and keeps tell me nothing is going to happen---I see the activity but I can’t report on it.

2. - You said that all humans on earth are here either on vacation, prison or a job. Are there any other reasons, have I missed any? I ask because I don't feel like I belong to any of the three. I always had a hardtime understanding how some people get so rich or famous or smart, you explained that some come into earth with a gift/privilege, they are on vacation and are given these things. A good example is the movie Matrix where you can be given a life you desire. I believe this, but having said that I am NOT on vacation lol. At the sametime I am not a prisoner.

There is maximum security and minimum security on this planet, many people are in minimum security---and it may not feel like prison but they can’t up and leave without severe repercussions.

There is a forth category but those in it are not asking questions they know why they are here

I am very Neutral I don't live in sadness, depression or pain but I don't live the high life of this stage here on Earth. I am happy but neutral and while I am on this stage playing out the scene on Earth, I am way way in the background. I am also not here on a job or at least I don't believe it. Every person as far as I know that is here for a job their life is geared toward it. What I mean by that is they are in the military, they have invented something great, or have strong credentials like a PHD or MD or have contacts to back them up. Something that helps them achieve their job. I am not in the position to do much other then sit back and watch the play that I am in .... but I could have done that from another planet. Yet I always and still do feel that I am here for a purpose. To end it, any other reasons why humans are here or can you go into detail about jobs, what kinds there are?

Many want to know if they are working for ET in a subtle manor, or if they are being primed for a future job---most of us are here to work out personal issues---slowly---over an excruciating painfully drawn out time period---they say patience is a virtue---and a tough puppy to earn, it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
[
It would have been simpler if you had told us this before. Now I understand.
All the best Fraud.

John, do you just automatically dismiss everyone that has ever served int he military with a higher than lame clearance?

If so, then you must discount every story of military contact that you have ever heard

wake up, man

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I admit that I may or may not have held a very high clearance at one point in my life.

That has nothing to do with now. I am/was a cryptology electronics calibration technician that went to school at Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS............ what am I trying to hide?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
I am telling you that I hold one of the most secretive jobs in the enlisted military and that these people are telling you bull#.............

Well, IF I believe you (which I graciously do)...

So what? I got long hair and I dance with indians and talk to spirits. I'm a nobody who didn't get past fifth grade. I smoke weed and read Thomas Cahill and Ralph Ellis and Chomsky so wouldn't get into the military anyway. And you know what? I love America and would fight for her. You think you represent something more authoritative or more American? God my tax dollars are being wasted. I knew I shoulda stopped payin 'em. Get off ATS and get back to work!

and you believe them wholeheartedly
AND I LAUGH

Nobody is believing anything. Relax and go back to your cipher.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have now told every reading this thread that I am more qualified to answer any question than you or sleeper

[edit on 29-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I am telling you that I hold one of the most secretive jobs in the enlisted military and that these people are telling you bull#.............

Well, IF I believe you (which I graciously do)...

So what? I got long hair and I dance with indians and talk to spirits. I'm a nobody who didn't get past fifth grade. I smoke weed and read Thomas Cahill and Ralph Ellis and Chomsky so wouldn't get into the military anyway. And you know what? I love America and would fight for her. You think you represent something more authoritative or more American? God my tax dollars are being wasted. I knew I shoulda stopped payin 'em. Get off ATS and get back to work!

and you believe them wholeheartedly
AND I LAUGH

Nobody is believing anything. Relax and go back to your cipher.

you might thank me the next time you read/hear about a terrorist threat that has been usurped.

I have access to your cell phone calls.......your jovial internet chats.......... your innocent cries for a free society............ we know exactly what you do. We need no permission and offer no excuses.......... NSA needs no permission. We just know and you will thank us later when you realize everyone BUT the states are taken advantage of.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm actually interested in what fraud has to say. I never knew you were in the military. Is there any info related to the UFO/Alien subject that you can give us?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper, as a recovering Catholic, the ranks of angels we were taught by Jesuit priests and nuns (good times and shivers) , seems to sort of jive here. Yes?

Milton has yet to put fear in me as the nuns at my school did---
I still have ruler marks on the palms of my hands---I guess I was no angel---

You can say there are similarities minus the fire and brimstone, and no worship is required.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud:
I have access to your cell phone calls.......your jovial internet chats.......... your innocent cries for a free society............ we know exactly what you do. We need no permission and offer no excuses.......... NSA needs no permission. We just know and you will thank us later when you realize everyone BUT the states are taken advantage of.

Well at least we can cut the chit-chat, eh?

Cel phones, don't give a dam.
Internet? Nah, I'm only on ATS.
Innocent cries free society what?!?
Need no permission? Wow, you're a real patriot. I mean that. Thanks.

...NSA huh? Wow. How long you been in the job? Patriot Act been good to ya, no doubt?

Anyway back on topic, sleeper, you seem to be suggesting that there will be no religious event in Earth's future. No rapture, no uptaking, etc. Also your story shows that Milton is surprised and things happen in the story which he himself does not know or expect.

I am wondering, maybe there is credence to the religious aspect of Earth's population? Maybe their worship does cause events and cycles to move?

I am wondering, when in your other thread you speak about the Earth being transformed within the next few decades, how do you see the world's religions contributing to that great change? Whereas Abrahamic religions have 60% or so of the pie now, how will the ratio break down in the far, peaceful, future?

kix

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sleeper thanks for the answer I am going to ask 2 questions that I need to clarify:

1) Do souls are being created, or the universe has a definite number of souls ( a gazzilion I guess), I am asking this because some of us are ahead of other or behind more enlightened and advanced souls, so did we all cem into "being ant the same time or ther are "older" souls and younger souls ot there.

2) In case for a "bad souls" lets think of Hitler, Stalin and such, when they die they go to a worse prision> get reborn here or are put in storage as JL has stated.... and if in storage...where...it must be hell!

thanks again

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sleeper
I've been reading your info for several days now. I find it quite interesting and believable. Are you familiar with Edgar Cayce? You both agree on many things but he said that Jesus was a man and that he had reddish hair and you said that Jesus was a belief. Who is correct?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I have now told every reading this thread that I am more qualified to answer any question than you or sleeper

This does change eveything. I am willing to listen, but first, can you tell us if there is any clearance level above you in your cryptological work? In other words are you at the very top? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
John,
Why do you even give the Fraud the time of day

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Great work - you seem to be raising everyone's vibrations to a better level!
Anyways can you please tell me or ask Milton - Do you have info on Nikola Tesla and Guglielmo Marconi ? They seem to have contacted aliens and traveled to Mars in the 1800's. Secret City in the Amazon!
Thanks Sleeper and does Milton have any messages for me?

Atleast say Hi to him for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

As the sun sets on the west coast, and the 'night crews' rev-up for another day on the night-shift, I've started wondering... Sleeper, do some 'folks' on other ET outposts in our solar system have access to the same ATS threads as here on Earth, and also have the ability to access our other Internet websites? Can they monitor our posts? Or, is each outpost kept somehow compartmentalized?

Thanks for your comments!

[edit on 1/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

EA

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
1. Please describe what we humans can do to help the "Miltons" finish their job or help them along to the greatest degree/make it as easy for them as possible.

Thank You!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA
1. Please describe what we humans can do to help the "Miltons" finish their job or help them along to the greatest degree/make it as easy for them as possible.

Thank You!

Ok out of all of the questions asked so far I think this one of the best.

I would like to go one step further.

Sleeper, ask Milton what is the easiest way to for everyone here to get in touch with their guides? Meditation, Crystals, Special potions, Chants? Tell us please.

How will they know it is there guide when they meet?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

you might thank me the next time you read/hear about a terrorist threat that has been usurped.

NSA, CIA, or other factions would never play their trump card like you just did. Instead of trying to scuttle the ship while you are in it, find out about your shipmates and you just may enjoy the journey. Also please be very careful because posing as a government official with a high level security clearance may have federal repercussion, this I know for a fact.

Tread very lightly.

Suggestion for you. Start being humble or maybe sign up under a different handle and completely re-invent yourself with a new beginning.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

This does change eveything. I am willing to listen, but first, can you tell us if there is any clearance level above you in your cryptological work? In other words are you at the very top? Thanks.

This SMACKS of a hoaxer doesn't it?

Sorry "greerisafraud" but your internet connection just doesn't even come CLOSE to backing up your "statements". Which BEGS the question, WHO is the fraud?!

You DO appear to be someone who would love to ride the coat tails of another to internet fame.

Well that is not tolerated here on ATS.

Democratic vote, what should we do about this (if anything) Members?

The TAC are clear, my mandate is simple but I do want to be fair here.

Thoughts?

Springer...

[edit on 1-30-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Well that is not tolerated here on ATS.

Democratic vote, what should we do about this (if anything) Members?

The TAC are clear, my mandate is simple but I do want to be fair here.

Thoughts?

Springer...

Well I think for starters he should do the follow.

1) Submit a retraction here on this thread and apologize for posing as someone he is not, then start to be a little more humble.

2) Relax and just be himself, so we know who the real person is. I am sure we will like that person much better.

Regards,

RT

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Realtruth]

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join