It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sleeper, how much gold would it take for someone like you to reveal the locations of the buried craft?

How much for the co-ordinates for the transfer stations?

I think your answer to these will be interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, blah, blah, blah it's ever so boring. Really do you seek a reality of pleasures, entertainment, power or Mr. Sleepers Luv love reality which is Infinite annoying lessons, pain, love, suffering, some joy, etc.

It's like asking do you men want to be god of your own planet with infinite pretty females(Alien beauties included) obeying your ever command or do you want to be an average joe living the hard life. Give up love just for infinite pleasures. I really want you people to think about this just before you die.

Mr. Sleeper as you said it's all illusions my dear friend. Your illusions are changing you into something you are not.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Without responsibility none of that is possible.

thinkexist.com...

Methinks the legend discusses that in these quotes.

Now THAT'S the proof.

p.s. Sleeper you can't read that- it will piss off Milton lol.

On second thought, 12NG 4 J. If you can decipher that, congradulations Sleepz you win the boobie prize.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

Oh, I get it. It's not that Sleeper told a convincing story..... it's just that you have always been a gullible victim of con-artists. I think you have a few body thetans that are affecting you ability to tell when someone is ripping you off (hint: It's Hubbard). You should pray to Xenu and ask him to send you a clue.

p.s. Tom Cruise is an enormous douche bag.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
giaf:

You don't have to be afraid. No one here is ever going to hurt you.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
p.s. Tom Cruise is an enormous douche bag.

Whether or not I agree with your message, some things are just uncalled for. Don't discredit all of the dissenters by going personal, even if the attacks are aimed at Mr. Cruise. Religon is religon, and whether or not you agree with it, everyone has a right to believe what they wish.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, blah, blah, blah it's ever so boring. Really do you seek a reality of pleasures, entertainment, power or Mr. Sleepers Luv love reality which is Infinite annoying lessons, pain, love, suffering, some joy, etc.

Ever so boring... spoken like a true Rothschild. Methinks reptiles need to get off the thread before the baddest snake of them all exposes his white neck.

Zero: Hitler lost. So did the other one. Love is the goal; and not the human definition.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown

It's like asking do you men want to be god of your own planet with infinite pretty females(Alien beauties included) obeying your ever command or do you want to be an average joe living the hard life. Give up love just for infinite pleasures. I really want you people to think about this just before you die.

Mr. Sleeper as you said it's all illusions my dear friend. Your illusions are changing you into something you are not.

Feeling better Zerodown? I know I would after having made that kind of a post. When you get reorganized, Zerodown, how about putting that post into an understandable form so that it doesn't look like you are spinning yourself up into the ceiling shouting nonsense. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I'll say it again, "Cool screenplay!"

My opinion? The hollywood folks never pay a red cent unless they are forced to. What they are good at is ripping off other peoples ideas. Their philosophy is, "Why pay for something when we can steal it?" They love it when you just give it away for free, like we're doing here. Then they take your work and just twist the plot all around to serve their own special hidden agendas. They also got thousands of screenwriters who'll work for a bag of french fries to do the rewrites.

Still, good luck, and concentrate on taking care of yourself and your own family.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks Rudolph!

I hope sleeper has a different version- or something altered significantly so he will have leverage if he does choose to take that path.

If not, is the work public domain? I don't even know what i'm saying- but you probably understand- like illegal to take it and use it without his permission. But he's no dumb cookie- sleepz already knows prob.

If this story became a movie... wow. Now THAT'S a foundation for this all

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Having heard the broadcast c2c other night, and hear John plug sleepers blog on air,i begin to wonder if there is a connection of some deeper than casual nature between John and Sleeper.
Either they are working i concert or that they may be one and the same person?
Wilbert Smith famed canadian ufo researcher, claimed telepathic communication with a being on a space ship visiting our planet.
This aliens name was AFFA and Smith claimed to be conducting physics experiments that were initiated by AFFA to illustrate certain principals.
Know anything about this AFFA

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle

In concert? They may have both been roadies for Vanilla Fudge back in the day, but no I'm quite sure they're not the same person.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I 100% know sleeper is not John Lear. John plugged the thread because it is extremely important.

It's already working to a huge degree.

I will never divulge how I know that information that they are two different people. Just know Sleeper and John are different people- trust me, with as much respect as the mods give both, they'd know and they'd vouch.

Sleeper has also said earlier in the thread Milton is not the real name of his guide/friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello John Lear.

I heard your interview on 'Coast To Coast AM' and really enjoyed listening to that show and all the cool stuff you talked about. I was not happy about Richard Hogland cutting into your time on the air but I had to endure it. I like your work, or at least, I like the little bit of it that I'm aware of. Thanks for steering me to this site.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

...Sleeper has also said earlier in the thread Milton is not the real name of his guide/friend.

Well, funny, but I was thinking of when Mike, in the blog, first entered into Milton's ship. There was only one 'entity', Milton, in that ship with Mike. Milton first took the form of a jogger to get Mike's attention, then once in the ship Milton took the form of ET to explain a few things to Mike. Then Milton's ET form mysteriously disapeared when the female 'sperm extractor' entered into the picture. Miltion! Was that you in there?

That's why human names, which usually are masculine or feminine, aren't appropriate for certain kinds of advanced entities. Names or identifiers like the one used in the blog when Neppti talked about taking the B786 assignment on earth seem their custom. Entity designations, neither masculine nor feminine in gender, seem more appropriate.

Like in biology, some insect species have undeveloped sexual organs and are considered the 'neuter caste' in social insect societies, and there might also be a 'queen' or two and 'male' drones in that 'society' for reproductive purposes.

I suppose if we live long enough, we'll all get to experience some really weird phenomena?

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by amongus
Sleeper,

With your experiences being so "advanced", I would assume you must know what the meaning of life is.

This is not meant to be sarcastic, but a true question. What is your insight into the age old question of why the human race is here?

AU

Not to prove anything to any god---wife, husband, children, parents, mother in law---wait, scratch mother in law---

Simply to prove what we are made of to ourselves, let me say it again---ah forget it---

The meaning of life is simply to be good-for-nothin'?...heh heh!...Gotta-luv-it.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks Rudolph!

If not, is the work public domain? I don't even know what i'm saying- but you probably understand- like illegal to take it and use it without his permission. But he's no dumb cookie- sleepz already knows prob.

Laws are very flexible because the are interpreted by people. The lawyers and judges hash it out and they can pretty much justify any outcome they want. You need to pay lawyers lots of money to mount a legal battle, that's why poor folks are at a disadvantage when it comes to the legal system. Whatever writings you create are automatically copyrighted, and here, ATS has specified their rights to use your material as is appropriate, as explained in the fine print most folks forgot to read. Of course, the legal system will decide the outcome of any disputes.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Agreed. I bet it's a teaser screenplay- this is getting even more fun. I'm on to you Sleeper

I want in the movie!!!

EDIT:
HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!

I just figured out the alien classification for which planet you go to... (drum roll) which dynamic of life you are currently operating on. Sleeper is talking about Earth, and sayings not to prove anything to anyone else but prove your own self worth to yourself as the stated purpose of life (for Earth). That falls under the first dynamic (self). Earlier Sleeper said Milton doesn't work for himself, but for others and reaps the benefits of such an action... which is 4th dynamic since he obviously has many many many people he influences and as a result influences man as a species. And Sleeper is 2nd and 3rd dynamic (sex/family and group)- even as a noob (sorry sleeper), which explains why he can operate here with success while still operating at a more advanced dynamic than the masses.

(reference on dynamics- how I came to that conclusion: www.scientologyhandbook.org...)

Woah...

Sleeper: Confirm.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I really don't understand the "negatives". Like bullies on a playground.

I believe those who know or have felt contact are fully enjoying this thread and Sleeper's experiences.

Question: I have followed Sci-Fi for lack of a better term since childhood.

Isn't it interesting the amount of new TV shows focusing on UFOs - Aliens - and related subject.

It would seem to me - this is not just by chance.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Isn't it interesting the amount of new TV shows focusing on UFOs - Aliens - and related subject.

It would seem to me - this is not just by chance.

Interesting observation, although I'm not sure I agree. I was just talking about this the other day with someone. It seems to me all the shows (that aren't "reality"
) are cop shows or medical shows, -or- medical cop shows.

When I was a kid, everything was westerns. There were like 2 or 3 westerns on every night on every channel. With the occasional "Twilight Zone" or "Outer Limits" thrown in.

I think it depends upon what you notice, like when you buy a car, suddenly it seems like every other car you pass is that model.

Maybe.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Having heard the broadcast c2c other night, and hear John plug sleepers blog on air,i begin to wonder if there is a connection of some deeper than casual nature between John and Sleeper.

John is my half brother but he refuses to share the mine with me---but offered to pitch my blog as fair compensation, now you know---lol

Ok John is not my real half brother---

Wilbert Smith famed canadian ufo researcher, claimed telepathic communication with a being on a space ship visiting our planet.
This aliens name was AFFA and Smith claimed to be conducting physics experiments that were initiated by AFFA to illustrate certain principals.
Know anything about this AFFA

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join